Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.
What country were your Ancestors from? , and when did they arrive here Genius? You just think you are entitled to something for nothing! So the free blacks families are responsible too many didn't join the fight to end slavery why is that?
Why do you want to know that? Slavery isnt just nothing you idiot. The free Blacks most likely didnt want to get put back into slavery. You see what happened when they let Blacks enlist in the union army though. They relished stomping those white crackers.
Oh! You said "crackers", now that's me, motherfucker. I take offense to that shit right there.

Yes, I'm a cracker. My white friends calls me cracker, and my black friends call me cracker too. Know why? I'm a cracker, derp!
I dont care what you take offense to cracker. I'm not here to coddle you or the other crackers. :laugh:
You just went from black to ******.
Theres nothing higher than being Black. Giving me 6 stars and claiming its better than being Black is irrelevant

Like I said it was your big black grand pa that faced reality with no police there to protect him .. he said yes masta or yes sir a lot.. seriously go ask him lol
My grandpa killed a lot of you crackers and tossed them in the swamp. He never said yes or no masta. You been watching too many white power movies. :laugh:
Yea he did.. boy! Lol he did exactly what he was told because you all are pussies with no cops around..
So why you still talking on the internet then? Theres always an open invitation. :laugh:

Why was it your grandpa was killing crackers? Seems rather criminal to me.
Sign of the times. Every time a cracker did something to a family member they came up missing. My granpa was no joke. Hell I wouldnt even be here in CA if he didnt have to leave Mississippi for killing a cracker and not being able to dispose of the body.
Yea I’m sure that white girl he raped deserved it to lol of course you live in California police state .. coward haha

Just remember, Asslips, crackers like me have all the power and are better at shooting guns. Something for you to keep in mind.

Let me recap you on history we owned you, we sold you lol, we freed you from democrats now you get pimped out by democrats.
Keep taking shit and watch who won’t come to your aid when you get sold by democrats again.. cause all that free shit democrats are offering you is just a down payment for your body
Dont do a lot of talking. I want to see some action. Like most whites youre all talk on the internet and red blushes of fear in real life. I wont hold my breath if you dont mind. :laugh:
Your grand pa was afraid to walk down my street Just a few years ago lol
My aunt told me security used to have to walk big blacks to there cars after work because they were scared.. take the police off the street and let’s play..

Why do blacks beg for more police on the streets you so tough? Haha
I dont like cops so I am all for there being no one there to protect loud mouths like you. You talk alot but like I said....youre just another sissy on the internet that would blush red in person and avert your eyes in my prescience..
I’m from the hood don’t get embarrassed haha
I didnt say anything about being embarrassed. I'm talking about your fear. Youre the white guy that talks tough on the internet but pees himself when a Black guy like me is around. :laugh:
What kind of Black guy are you? Obviously a racist one. The Pendulum of Racism cuts in both directions. You use race as an excuse for the failings of an entire culture, broken families, drug abuse out of wedlock pregnancy and a litany of other Social failures in the Black community. Heads up it ain't the white mans fault some black people fail to thrive. Look in the Mirror, you'll see a Democrat right behind you pushing you into poverty they need you poor and needy, Dems need victims to be relevant!

Like I said it was your big black grand pa that faced reality with no police there to protect him .. he said yes masta or yes sir a lot.. seriously go ask him lol
My grandpa killed a lot of you crackers and tossed them in the swamp. He never said yes or no masta. You been watching too many white power movies. :laugh:
Yea he did.. boy! Lol he did exactly what he was told because you all are pussies with no cops around..
So why you still talking on the internet then? Theres always an open invitation. :laugh:

Sign of the times. Every time a cracker did something to a family member they came up missing. My granpa was no joke. Hell I wouldnt even be here in CA if he didnt have to leave Mississippi for killing a cracker and not being able to dispose of the body.
We put signs in your face and said DONT COME IN HERE but now you tough hahah

Why should I shut up? Just because I havent taken the time to do any calculations doesnt mean I cant acknowledge there is an amount owed.
Take a guess.

What would pacify Black Liberals?

What would it cost to make Black Liberals feel equal to Whites, and therefore remove the need for Affirmative Action?
What would pacify Black liberals? Racist whites imprisoned and reparations paid.

I feel more than equal to whites so I cant answer that question. Never met a white person that was smarter than me.

Where would they get the money?
Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

How much do YOU "deserve?"
I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.
What country were your Ancestors from? , and when did they arrive here Genius? You just think you are entitled to something for nothing! So the free blacks families are responsible too many didn't join the fight to end slavery why is that?
Why do you want to know that? Slavery isnt just nothing you idiot. The free Blacks most likely didnt want to get put back into slavery. You see what happened when they let Blacks enlist in the union army though. They relished stomping those white crackers.

They were only given 2/3rds pay, not allowed to serve with white Union soldiers which raped black slave women as Sherman scorched the earth through Georgia......the Union wasn't fighting to free "the negro", dumb ass......you love to believe that but it didn't factor in the reason to go to war and was only used as a wedge issue later.

Thems be the fcts......

Sounds like he was a criminal. My ancestors weren't.

Why should I shut up? Just because I havent taken the time to do any calculations doesnt mean I cant acknowledge there is an amount owed.
Take a guess.

What would pacify Black Liberals?

What would it cost to make Black Liberals feel equal to Whites, and therefore remove the need for Affirmative Action?
What would pacify Black liberals? Racist whites imprisoned and reparations paid.

I feel more than equal to whites so I cant answer that question. Never met a white person that was smarter than me.
That you were cognizant of. You don't even know what greens look like, bitch.

You don't know how to cook greens, boy. :1peleas:

Dont do a lot of talking. I want to see some action. Like most whites youre all talk on the internet and red blushes of fear in real life. I wont hold my breath if you dont mind. :laugh:
My aunt told me security used to have to walk big blacks to there cars after work because they were scared.. take the police off the street and let’s play..

I dont like cops so I am all for there being no one there to protect loud mouths like you. You talk alot but like I said....youre just another sissy on the internet that would blush red in person and avert your eyes in my prescience..
I’m from the hood don’t get embarrassed haha
I didnt say anything about being embarrassed. I'm talking about your fear. Youre the white guy that talks tough on the internet but pees himself when a Black guy like me is around. :laugh:
What kind of Black guy are you? Obviously a racist one. The Pendulum of Racism cuts in both directions. You use race as an excuse for the failings of an entire culture, broken families, drug abuse out of wedlock pregnancy and a litany of other Social failures in the Black community. Heads up it ain't the white mans fault some black people fail to thrive. Look in the Mirror, you'll see a Democrat right behind you pushing you into poverty they need you poor and needy, Dems need victims to be relevant!
Its kind of wild to see you claim to know me but its the internet so I get it. What kind of Black guy am I? Good question. I'm a Black guy that has no qualms in pointing out racism verbally or putting my foot in the ass of a racist in real life. I believe in hard work and having the confidence that no one can stop me. I'm 100% down for my people and unapologetically Black.

Last edited:
We will do it again if you don’t watch your mouth lol
Whats stopping you? Nothing but air and opportunity. Are you afraid of what might happen?
Let me recap you on history we owned you, we sold you lol, we freed you from democrats now you get pimped out by democrats.
Keep taking shit and watch who won’t come to your aid when you get sold by democrats again.. cause all that free shit democrats are offering you is just a down payment for your body

They need more cops on the street because they don't want to get killed by the Gangsters and thugs they allow to rule over their communities/ housing projects created for them by their Lib leaders and Politicians.

Of course they were. Most whites are criminals. Just because they dont prosecute each other as much as they do other races doesnt change that.

Always been tough. Thats why youre afraid of me. :laugh:

Of course they were. Most whites are criminals. Just because they dont prosecute each other as much as they do other races doesnt change that.

Descendant of a criminal, cannot cook greens, are you proud of yourself?
I ain't scared of you ary a lick, bitch, I'll fuck you up. You got the right cracker now.

Funny what happens to big mouth blacks when you take the cops off the street ha

Whats stopping you? Nothing but air and opportunity. Are you afraid of what might happen?

They need more cops on the street because they don't want to get killed by the Gangsters and thugs they allow to rule over their communities/ housing projects created for them by their Lib leaders and Politicians.
Lets be real. You need more police because youre frightened. :laugh:

Always been tough. Thats why youre afraid of me. :laugh:
I bet your grandpa was to until he saw that sign and said yes sir lol

Descendant of a criminal, cannot cook greens, are you proud of yourself?
I ain't scared of you ary a lick, bitch, I'll fuck you up.
Immensely proud.

I don't need no police. I can handle my own. I'm the law 'round heanh.

I don't need no police. I can handle my own.
OK :itsok:

Forum List

Back