Scientists: Study shows African Americans possess violence gene

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."
analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

That's why I included the entire study link

analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

So youre saying a white gene in some American Blacks makes them more violent than Blacks that dont have that white gene. Interesting but I'm not surprised. White people are naturally incredibly violent. I figured it must be a genetic trait they have infected other races with.

Last edited:

So youre saying a white gene in some American Blacks makes them more violent than Blacks that dont have that white gene. Interesting but I'm not surprised. White people are naturally incredibly violent. I figured it must be a genetic trait they have infected other races with.
Dear god...starting to remember why I had you on ignore. Your reading comprehension level is very low.

Dear god...starting to remember why I had you on ignore. Your reading comprehension level is very low.
Youre the one that seemed to miss that it was a white gene. Dont get mad you embarrassed yourself and lack reading comprehension :laugh:

That I want to preserve white people and a future for white children? Guess you hating that shows all we need to know about your anti white racism as well. No shoo troll.

Unlike you, I would like to preserve a future for children regardless of race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That I want to preserve white people and a future for white children? Guess you hating that shows all we need to know about your anti white racism as well. No shoo troll.

White people aren't going anywhere. Your children have a future. Unless they listen to you. Anti racism is not anti white.

Too bad for you the entire study shows a mental retardation in whites.

Too bad for you the entire study shows a mental retardation in whites.

It's a variant of low MAO-A found in 4 - 6% in Blacks, and 0 - 0.1% in Whites.

I'm a violent black man

-6SNmaJXTLt7eO8g6hqzHBJd-4zB2JVUWTjnZ_AzDkAKRnb3nVk-PthayzoyLJ92dSZ--LtvbL8VRY6ixFENWGDqZKMLO-RIa2IEeVC59yPF3ObVUh6zFpAUcaaz_e7hifX2aZzVihI9PSnjjMl9MEw5Rg3sczxrW-yN3C7qq-6YXGekHxj4UJSlqMEwsk_w_7rbk-t85mYAOHLxz9EhAEsKq7-OBXsD2O8_dznP5XbCQ_qVRfFwnilmkQPONm6_NHiAb0oYtnNbLSzTi9x6LHMXfL9tQyrx-umJBwE32CzvFqVmk4JkO6ww31Bj5uSWOSnZcLgUq5_PmrBkQEjJw5AVAbmqrGHkfOgMZVi8ov0qzhHp1FEK-nNJS9Tcm_Lh0bZA5_afb6J78sRVnVkFtUcIlgieD-EGkUeoWl29TbSxQAO4mtB8wzHrU4ULsVN1del6JdXmsNj9sfbBZytThPdugPVjFq37TuKWJcTd346Pfh1rWokZ-APyKIHNQigCURfbDTCq21KT3AgRG9jUD_jGUnDdesTFW3A-7xov9FyS-rRVm964FDzja-TUhyYoetNhTaLjXPdGymGof6-O1VBeL0CfqRYPchcZIMOLo_I46sqvenWW5i2XNflKEp58S-1oAIZJioig8F67L2RmCRSqcoCnBwE=w844-h455-no

Now what the fk you gonna do about it ? (lol)

So you're saying that African Americans who tend to criminal behavior, are criminals because they have been infected by European genes?

Forum List

Back