Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

Well we know a Muslim attacked a soldier a day or so ago in Canada, and a soldier at one of the three shooting sites was shot today, so right now it's looking like Muslims as usual.

The h
Have not heard anyone speculate how many victims. Has anyone heard anything as far as number of victims?
A hospital has just reported there are at least 2 victims that are on their way to their hospital.

They say there might have been a shooter on a roof a d the city is pretty much all on lockdown.
Wherever the CNN camera is has people walking around right now like business as usual.
I don't think the Canadians have "panic" down to an art like people in the U.S. do.

Ottawa police department is not going to comment on whether there are victims in Parliament building.

An Ottawan called it the lazy city.
The h
Have not heard anyone speculate how many victims. Has anyone heard anything as far as number of victims?
A hospital has just reported there are at least 2 victims that are on their way to their hospital.

They say there might have been a shooter on a roof a d the city is pretty much all on lockdown.
Wherever the CNN camera is has people walking around right now like business as usual.
I don't think the Canadians have "panic" down to an art like people in the U.S. do.

The attacker killed in Parliament shot by Sargeant at Arms right outside a caucus room. Craig Scott says in tweet he saved their lives.

I am guessing practitioners of the religion of peace.

Yes, this has been long overdue in Canada. Multiple shooters in coordinated attacks on three separate areas of the nation's capital city, including an attack on parliament itself! Must be college pranksters. Sounds like their MO. Couldn't possibly be domestic Isil terror cells. I wonder what they have planned for our side of the border? Whatever it is, it's coming soon.

Hey lefties! You still want a bunch of cowardly ass-kissing race-baiting apologists and white flag wavers in charge of your government? Listen to all the girly-men at USMB for the last month. "Alarmists" they call MEN who know what the fuck they're talking about.

I say GOOD! It's time something woke Canada up from its ass-kissing politically correct malaise. They even allowed Sharia law up there till teenage female bodies started populating dumpsters. "Honor killings" these savage bastards call them.

Meanwhile our nation is all caught up in the very pressing issue of queer “marriage” and legalizing the rape of helpless children. These are highly important issues for democrats. These scurrilous rats are twice the danger Isil will ever be. We need to wipe that threat off the radar first, then we’ll deal with any internecine problems Islamic fundamentalism represents. I’m sure Isil would even help us along with that holy task.

Two whole pages and no one has blamed Booooooooosh.

Any minute now some fucking idiot will find a way to blame Obama.

Speaking of that, I am wondering if the canadians will call this work place violence in order to get out taking care of the victims of the obvious terror attack.

Obama is a loser. Worst president, and it is not close. You voted for him twice and you are proud of that.

No doubt any Muslim who kills an American, under whatever circumstance, has to be part of a terrorist conspiracy.

Well we know a Muslim attacked a soldier a day or so ago in Canada, and a soldier at one of the three shooting sites was shot today, so right now it's looking like Muslims as usual.

Well that will allow liberals to blame Booooooooosh.

And.....

Israel.
It's a good thing you came along and picked up the "Blame Booooooooosh" gauntlet. :D

Impossible. Canada has strict gun control laws so obviously this story is false.

No doubt some random dumb shits with concealed carry permits could help prevent coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions. It would be fun watching the police try to sort out the terrorists from the random dumb shits.

I am guessing practitioners of the religion of peace.

Yes, this has been long overdue in Canada. Multiple shooters in coordinated attacks on three separate areas of the nation's capital city, including an attack on parliament itself! Must be college pranksters. Sounds like their MO. Couldn't possibly be domestic Isil terror cells. I wonder what they have planned for our side of the border? Whatever it is, it's coming soon.

Hey lefties! You still want a bunch of cowardly ass-kissing race-baiting apologists and white flag wavers in charge of your government? Listen to all the girly-men at USMB for the last month. "Alarmists" they call MEN who know what the fuck they're talking about.

I say GOOD! It's time something woke Canada up from its ass-kissing politically correct malaise. They even allowed Sharia law up there till teenage female bodies started populating dumpsters. "Honor killings" these savage bastards call them.

Meanwhile our nation is all caught up in the very pressing issue of queer “marriage” and legalizing the rape of helpless children. These are highly important issues for democrats. These scurrilous rats are twice the danger Isil will ever be. We need to wipe that threat off the radar first, then we’ll deal with any internecine problems Islamic fundamentalism represents. I’m sure Isil would even help us along with that holy task.
DO try to curb your enthusiam. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back