Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

No doubt some random dumb shits with concealed carry permits could help prevent coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions. It would be fun watching the police try to sort out the terrorists from the random dumb shits.
There can't be coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions inside gun free zones because it's illegal, so the terrorists just go home.

Report now fbi is helping Canada and said US raising our alert posture due to increased isis chatter to hit military and law enforcement here as well.

DO try to curb your enthusiam. :eusa_eh:

Sure bodecea, whatever you say. So, ummm, what should we do? Do the Canadian thing? Should we sit down and write a letter, a polite letter of course, a very polite letter of course, asking the multiculturals to please not be naughty again? Will you sign onto it with me? Give it a feminine touch. Errr, wait a minute. You're a woman (I think). Forget it. Go put your niqab on, shut the fuck up until you're spoken to, and don't ever again complain about your regular three beatings a day...between prayer sessions. We have to keep all this godly after all. Now git!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Chateau Laurier hotel also has had multiple shots fired. Reports that a gunman is still at the mall. Police say there is at least one more gunman.

They have strict HANDGUN laws. Everyone and their brother owns hunting rifles.
Until very recently you had to have a special permit just to transport your hunting rifle to the range for practice. Yes, lots of people in Canada have a hunting rifle, AND Canada still has loads of draconian gun control laws about those hunting rifles.

I'm sure these terrorists filed for their requisite Authorization to Transport permits before shooting up the place, so tracking them down should be fairly straight forward.

Exactly. For people to try to say more gun laws will curb the criminals, is just insane to me.
They have strict HANDGUN laws. Everyone and their brother owns hunting rifles.
Until very recently you had to have a special permit just to transport your hunting rifle to the range for practice. Yes, lots of people in Canada have a hunting rifle, AND Canada still has loads of draconian gun control laws about those hunting rifles.

I'm sure these terrorists filed for their requisite Authorization to Transport permits before shooting up the place, so tracking them down should be fairly straight forward.

I wonder if Parliament will be rethinking being able to carry personal protection for themselves at least.

This isn't a gun issue as much as, if the rumors prove to be true this is, an immigration issue.

Sure bodecea, whatever you say. So, ummm, what should we do? Do the Canadian thing? Should we sit down and write a letter, a polite letter of course, a very polite letter of course, asking the multiculturals to please not be naughty again? Will you sign onto it with me? Give it a feminine touch. Errr, wait a minute. You're a woman (I think). Forget it. Go put your niqab on, shut the fuck up until you're spoken to, and don't ever again complain about your regular three beatings a day...between prayer sessions. We have to keep all this godly after all. Now git!
Again...DO try to curb your enthusiasm

No doubt some random dumb shits with concealed carry permits could help prevent coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions. It would be fun watching the police try to sort out the terrorists from the random dumb shits.
There can't be coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions inside gun free zones because it's illegal, so the terrorists just go home.

The voice of the random dumb shit constituency.

Abdul: "Are we going to kill infidels today Akmed?"

Akmed: "Yes, but we better leave our guns home, we don't have the proper permits"

Abdul: "It's OK, I learned how to drive a car!"

Again...DO try to curb your enthusiasm

What else COULD you say in response?

The voice of the random dumb shit constituency.

When and where did your disconnect occur?

You realize there is no alternative to those two extremes, right?

Either we have guns and a healthy respect for the 2nd Amendment or we have these bullshit unworkable gun free zones.

They NEVER mean a thing to a gunman.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
The guy that ran over the soldiers, Canada had pulled his passport in June due to his radical rantings online in June. They said they had also given him what sounded like therapy to remove his radicalism. Obviously did n't work.

Abdul: "Are we going to kill infidels today Akmed?"

Akmed: "Yes, but we better leave our guns home, we don't have the proper permits"

Abdul: "It's OK, I learned how to drive a car!"

Forum List

Back