Shootings in Britain

oh, where do you get this 94% you keep pulling out of your hat, more cut and paste BS on it's way, no doubt.

Now the odds of this woman being dragged into a park to be raped and murdered......is a lot less than for a woman living in Britain....watch the video and find out why.....

She is not a soldier, she is not Navy SEAL, she is not a SWAT member....just a normal American woman.........who can fight back against criminal attack...

Wonder why you constantly invoke Special Forces, I never do. Given the rape statistics per capita for UK and US are about the same, having a gun seems to make no difference.

O.K......let's try this question, and see if you will answer...

What would you prefer....that a woman is raped, or that she uses a gun to stop the rape?

Please, enlighten us....

Given that in most cases the victim know her attacker, and that in cases where she doesn't, the attack is almost always a surprise blitz attack from behind, a gun is useless to prevent an attack. Over here, more and more women are turning to self defence classes like Krav Maga, which teach situational awareness and how to deal with attacks from behind and dealing with armed attackers. Our women don't need guns to defend themselves.

Even in a case where the woman is stabbed, several times, the advantage a gun gives her is immense....it takes 7-12 pounds of finger pressure and a tiny hole positioned over the body of a man the size of The Rock for her to be able to put him down or drive him off......Krav Maga and just about any other empty hand martial art is not going to allow that woman to survive, especially against more than one attacker...

Notice.....this attack was stopped without one shot fired...tell me that this woman could survive this using Krav Maga........

Lancaster Woman Scares Off Bat-Wielding Attackers By Pulling Gun On Them

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

oh, where do you get this 94% you keep pulling out of your hat, more cut and paste BS on it's way, no doubt.

Now the odds of this woman being dragged into a park to be raped and murdered......is a lot less than for a woman living in Britain....watch the video and find out why.....

She is not a soldier, she is not Navy SEAL, she is not a SWAT member....just a normal American woman.........who can fight back against criminal attack...

Wonder why you constantly invoke Special Forces, I never do. Given the rape statistics per capita for UK and US are about the same, having a gun seems to make no difference.

What would you prefer....that a woman is raped, or that she uses a gun to stop the rape?

Please, enlighten us....

Given that in most cases the victim know her attacker, and that in cases where she doesn't, the attack is almost always a surprise blitz attack from behind, a gun is useless to prevent an attack. Over here, more and more women are turning to self defence classes like Krav Maga, which teach situational awareness and how to deal with attacks from behind and dealing with armed attackers. Our women don't need guns to defend themselves.

And these women...

'I had to take care of things': Gun-wielding Texas mother scares off intruder
The family does not want to be identified, but wanted to share the story in hope that awareness can help in similar situations.

The mother was at home with the family's 3-month-old daughter Thursday night. Her husband was out of town working, but was coming home Friday to celebrate the first Christmas with their daughter.

After tossing and turning in bed for a while, the mother was not able to fall asleep and went to the living room around 11:30 p.m.

About an hour later, she heard the home alarm beep and her back door open.

Her instinct kicked in.

"I froze for a second and then I realized I needed to spring into action, I mean, I had my baby in the house. I was alone. My husband was away on business, so I had to take care of things," she said.

She grabbed a gun and went towards the back door, where she found a man standing in her kitchen.

She yelled at the man while pointing the gun at him, and her dog ran towards him, scaring him out of the back door.

She locked the door and called 911.

---

Attacker with knife flees after woman reveals her concealed carry gun, police say

A woman in Illinois was reportedly able to protect herself with her concealed carry firearm after a stranger with a knife jumped into her car.

Police said a woman who was parked near a shopping mall in Moline on Sunday was attacked by a man who fought his way into her car, according to WQAD 8.

During the fight, the man reportedly slashed the woman’s arm with a knife. He then ordered the woman to drive to Rock Island County, a rural area, according to police.
DC GUN-FREE ZONES CAUSE CONFUSION OVER LEGALITY OF GUN CARRY EVEN WITH A PERMIT

Once the woman stopped the car, she was able to reach her gun, which she had a concealed carry firearm permit for, WQAD 8 reported.

After the attacker saw the weapon, he reportedly ran off and she was able to drive herself to the hospital.

Police subsequently opened an investigation and arrested Floyd R. May, 61.

May was charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated battery with a weapon, unlawful use of a weapon by a felon and aggravated assault.

Please, enlighten us....

Krav Maga would not have saved this woman...

Fatal Lawndale shooting ruled self-defense, woman not charged

A woman who shot a man after he stabbed her multiple times Thursday afternoon in Lawndale acted in self-defense and will not be charged, police said.

About 4:05 p.m. Oct. 5, the 25-year-old man was shot in the chest when he stabbed the 25-year-old woman multiple times in the 4000 block of West 21st Street, Chicago Police said.

The woman was taken in serious condition to Mount Sinai Hospital, and the man was pronounced dead at the scene at 4:48 p.m., authorities said.

The Cook County medical examiner’s office identified him as Pleasure Cardell Singleton Jr.

The stabbing was believed to be a domestic incident, police said, but the nature of the relationship between the two wasn’t released.
======

17-Year-Old Spokane Girl Grabs Dad's Gun, Scares Off Home Intruder

On Monday morning, a 17-year-old Spokane girl gave a suspected car thief a rude reception when he invaded her house; brandishing her father’s gun in his face before he fled like a scared rabbit.

The entire sequence of events started at roughly 5:00 a.m. when deputies spotted a stolen car in the Wandermere area. Once they started pursuing the suspect, he fled on foot.

The police provided updates on the The Wake Up Show on KHQ. Meanwhile, 17-year-old Kimber Wood's boyfriend and parents saw the updates, before they left for work. Her boyfriend met some deputies on his way, then called Kimber to inform him of what was happening.

Kimber called her father to ask if she could grab one of his guns. He assented, whereupon she placed it under her pillow and went back to sleep.

She awakened and heard an intruder, prompting her to grab the gun. Hiding behind her makeup vanity, she suddenly came face to face with the car thief.

Brandishing her gun, she pointed it at the suspect and said, "Who are you?" and "Get the (expletive) out of my house!"

The thief beat a hasty retreat after stealing her boyfriend’s ATV; but Kimber wanted to make sure he got the message, firing one shot into the ground as he fled.
=========================

Please, enlighten us....

Tell us that Krav Maga would have saved this woman...

Woman Kills One of Three Home Invasion Suspects in Gun Battle

On Friday, a woman in Gwinnett County, Georgia, opened fire on three home invasion suspects who woke her from sleep by kicking in her door around 4 a.m.
One of the three home invasion suspects was killed during the exchange of fire. The other two fled the scene.

According to WSBTV, the woman and a man were in bed when they heard the sound of people kicking their way into the home. The woman grabbed her gun and confronted the invasion suspects, exchanging gunfire with at least one of them. Police said 28-year-old Antonia Leeks was shot and killed in the gun battle.

The woman owns a restaurant, and police believe this drew attention to her and ultimately led to the home invasion/attempted robbery. Gwinnett County police Cpl. Deon Washington said, “This is a very harrowing experience for anyone to endure. She’s shaken. It’s a very difficult experience for anyone to deal with.”

Please, enlighten us....

And again....would it have been better if these women had been raped, possibly murdered...or that they used a gun to save themselves.....? Where was the bum rush that prevented them from using their guns?

Mom-to-be shoots intruder with her pink pistol

A man is recovering from a gunshot wound after he broke into a Birmingham home early Friday morning and came face-to-face with a pregnant woman who was ready to protect herself and her baby.

Marquita Turner said she heard the suspect remove the air conditioning unit from a side window around 2:20 a.m. Once the unit was out, the suspect climbed right inside, but he likely wasn’t expecting to meet Turner with her pink Taurus Millennium 9mm.

“I grabbed my gun when I woke up. And I walked out of the door and I saw them, the guy in the hallway … he was kind of close to me so I shot and he fell,” Turner told reporters with alocal NBC affiliate.

Turner said she fired two or three rounds and struck the intruder once, then turned on the lights and called the police. Once they arrived, the suspect was taken to the hospital for treatment. He was expected to survive.

Turner, who is currently five months pregnant, said she purchased her gun two years ago for protection, but she’s never been to the range or otherwise had any type of training or target practice. Still, she’s glad she had the means to protect herself when she needed to. She said she doesn’t know what could have happened had she not be able to protect herself and her unborn baby.

===============
With a Gun to her Head, This Woman Knew How to Level the Playing Field (and her assailant)

Police in Glendale, AZ said it was in the early morning hours on Monday when 23-year-old Carol Miracle stopped in at a Circle K convenience store at 59th Avenue and Camelback Road and encountered a violent armed robber.

When police responded to a call of shots fired at approximately 1 a.m., witnesses at the scene said they saw 27-year-old Frank Taylor holding a gun to Carol’s head in an apparent armed robbery.
But even with a gun to her head, the young woman knew how to level the playing field with her assailant, and was well equipped to do so.

As Taylor held the barrel to her skull, Carol reached for her own gun holstered at her hip. She drew her weapon and took aim, firing one shot to end the attack.

Taylor was transported to a nearby hospital where he died from his injuries.

Police said Carol also called 9-1-1 to report the shooting from her home, which is in walking distance from the convenience store, and told police she was in fear for her life.

So....gun crime in Britain is getting worse....with shooters opening fire, hitting children and their mothers and shooting up parties....but...they have gun control....right?

A man and two women have sustained gunshot wounds after attackers opened fire on people attending a party in Harlow, Essex.

Essex police said the man, who is in his 50s and from nearby Grays, was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries early on Saturday.

Two women in their 20s were taken to hospital with single gunshot wounds, which are not considered to be life-threatening.

Why don't you start doing a thread on every gun shot incident in this country, 2AGuy. This is your country after all. Why do you think we care if there was a shooting in England? Or France?
Let's start hearing about every one of them in this country.
What? Impossible? That's because there are tens of thousands of them a year. You couldn't type fast enough.
And it's because every Tom, Dick and Harriett has a gun for no good reason.

Sorry Foreigner Comrade. Our Pravda media only covers if a cop shoots a thug. Whenever a dumbocrat shoots a black child in Chitcago, the DNCmedia will never cover it.

Gunshots at 12:35 pm in Britain.....

A road has been sealed off after a man was shot in broad daylight near a Sikh Temple in Birmingham. The man was found injured at the junction of a main road after gunfire was heard at around 12.35pm this afternoon. His situation is feared to be critical, with the ambulance service confirming critical care paramedics were deployed to the scene.

Read more: Road outside Sikh Temple sealed off after 'reports of gunfire'

This American woman, unlike British women, has the choice to protect herself from rapists, murderers and thieves......big difference...

Again.....which is better?

A woman is raped and possibly murdered.......or.....she uses her legal gun to stop the rape and possible murder....I notice that none of the British, anti-gun extremists have decided to answer that question....

Okay Tommy and the other guy.......

You have yet to answer this question...let's try again...

Is it better that the woman in this is brutally raped and murdered....or is it better that she have the ability to use the revolver in the video to stop her rape and murder.....?

Another question for our British, anti-gun, extremist posters......

If you knew a woman who stopped a rape with her legal gun.....and you had the ability to go back in time, and take that gun away from her before the rape...would you?

Perusing the British news orgs....I come across stories of British women dragged off of running trails, and streets and being raped......

Do you think those unarmed British women would have fared better if they were like this American woman?

Man gunned down Friday night in Gun free Britain....

Devastated relatives have paid tribute to a young dad killed in the street in Birmingham’s second fatal shooting in less than a week. Murtaza Nazir, 26, was shot just before 8pm on Friday night in the suburb of Stechford – believed to be just one road away from his home. Family members said today they had been left ‘shattered’ and ‘heartbroken’ by the loss of their ‘friend and protector’.

Read more: 'Heartbroken' family pays tribute to young dad shot dead in street

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

15 year old shot in the mouth....in a country with extreme gun control.....

And how did a 15 year old, the one suspected of being the shooter.....get a gun, in gun controlled Britain?

The teenager, 15, is fighting for his life in hospital after being gunned down on his first day back at Kesgrave High School, Ipswich, on Monday morning. A boy, also 15, was later arrested about five miles from the scene at 11am. According to sources, they had once been close friends, reported The Sun. One parent described hearing the shooting just before 8.30am. They said: ‘It was a very, very loud bang. Then there was a lot of shouting and screaming.’ -------
Another neighbour said their son also heard the sound of the blast followed by a ‘significant pause’ then a scream ‘maybe from someone who witnessed what happened’. He told the Mirror: ‘He was apparently shot in the mouth. Today would have been his first day back at school, so someone knew exactly where he would be. The boy who was shot comes from a good family.’

Read more: Terrified children heard 'very loud bang' before boy, 15, 'shot in face'

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Read more: Terrified children heard 'very loud bang' before boy, 15, 'shot in face'

Ah, the gun porn show has finished I see. Been a bit busy of late dealing with Spanish bureaucracy. Anyway to begin.

2aguy said:
No, actually, it didn't....in fact, gun crime spiked for the 1st 10 years of the ban, and then returned to the same level.......so it had no effect on gun crime, since criminals drive gun crime and they were never that violent before.....

That is changing now...

Not actually accurate. The method of recording offenses involving “guns” included possession of child’s toys, air guns, replicas and antiques in a public place. Once this glitch in recording was resolved, actual gun crime fell in reality, except in 2007, when there was a genuine spike due to increased gang wars in many major cities. Once the police cracked down the downward trend continued. Yes gun crime is on the increase at the moment, due mainly to the ineptitude and ideologically driven and totally unnecessary austerity policies of successive Right wing governments who defunded our police (22000 officers lost their jobs) and social programs that helped to prevent young people turning to drugs and crime.

2aguy said:
Yes...he was a civilian who taught people how to shoot, he wasn't in the military or the police, he was a plumber by profession. Any other law abiding citizen can become a shooting instructor in our country, it doesn't take special permission from the government and it doesn't take previous experience in the police or military.......So you just help out when you point out he was a civilian who owned and guns and helped others learn to shoot them...

Perhaps, but he was the exception that proves the rule. He acted tactically as if he’d rehearsed this scenario in his head or actually been trained to act (probably by ex-military or police instructors) that way at the ranges he frequented since he was 9 years old. He was his own “Rambo-esque” hero in his head and got the chance to act out his fantasies in real life. Most normal people would have called the police and if they owned guns, would just have got them ready in case the gunman came their way to defend themselves, not actively gone out looking for trouble.

2aguy said:
That 94% number comes from looking at actual mass public shootings where the U.S. citizen had their legal gun with them at the time of the attack.....which is very rare because most public places are gun free zones which means they can't usually carry their guns with them into those places...

No, that comes from manipulating data and extrapolating as is apparently the norm for the gun nut lobby. 33 instances suddenly become a nationwide 94% figure, really? Pull the other one… Oh, I noted the FBI in brackets in your link, except the FBI never stated that normal citizens stop mass shootings 94% of the time, this was the opinion of the article writer based on extrapolating from 33 incidents.

2aguy said:
Accidental death of children by gun.....and the majority of these children die in homes with criminals in them who can't legally buy, own or carry guns in the first place....

This total BS doesn’t merit any response.

2aguy said:
…this American woman might be able to get you over your fear of normal people who don't have to be afraid of criminals and a rogue government.....

Stavroula Avarmidis? A “normal” woman? Trained by the Massachusetts Police and the NRA? Who now makes money out of preying on women’s fears and insecurities in order to sell guns.

And there we have it, the gun nut lobby preys on the fear and insecurity of normal Americans. Americans who end up owning guns for “self-defense” are basically afraid of their own shadows, or so lacking in self-confidence, they need guns as crutches.

Gun crazies (and the hopefully soon to be defunct NRA) peddle fear pills; “the only way you can stay safe is to carry a gun at all times, from walking down the street to hiking a backwoods trail, or going to a party, carry a gun, sleep with it, masturbate with it, the gun is your only hope!” Throw in Stavroula Avramidis as a bit of gun porn, (sex sells, don’t you know) and there you have the basic sales pitch from the NRA and other gun crazies’ groups; “Don’t forget the Guv-mint…might turn tyrannical at any moment, so you’ll need your .38 special to fight off those nasty Predator drones with their Hellfire missiles, or their M1 Abrams tanks”.

2aguy said:
Again......the actual research shows you are wrong......women who are attacked in public places by strangers stand a better chance of not getting raped if they have a gun for self defense.

That would be the research carried out by someone fired by their university for sexual assault….OK.

2aguy said:
Krav Maga is crap.....when it comes to a woman vs. a violent criminal......I have been involved in the martial arts my entire life, and a woman vs. a man is at an extreme disadvantage from the start, and something tells me the average woman is not going to train like a Spartan to make Krav Maga effective.

*sigh* Krav Maga is crap? Tell that to the IDF, I’m sure the Israeli military would be aghast and change their training to Kung Fu immediately! Ever been in a street fight? I’ve seen martial artists that normally prance around in their pajamas to set rules of engagement get creamed by untrained street thugs who use whatever means necessary to beat the sh*t out of an opponent. Krav Maga is one of many self defence methods that emphasise, amongst other things, situational awareness, use of whatever items at hand that can be used as weapons and a few key moves that can disable an attacker long enough for the attack victim to escape; you don’t need years of training and multi coloured belts. Real life is not Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris.

Oh, as for your other examples, Dinah Burns was 62, granted the American pervo-sphere has many depraved people but I don’t think rapists go around with baseball bats (which, incidentally, come highly recommended as home defence weapons). Maybe American women should be trained to lock their doors and windows if home alone, and maybe some business owners should invest in composite doors that can’t be kicked in. I could go on but I suspect that the fact that there are other, better ways of being secure would fall on deaf ears when GUNZ!!! are concerned. Oh, another fun fact, it appears that 47% of concealed carry permit holders rarely if ever carry their guns when out and about. Woman’s Gun vs. Two Kidnappers: Three Concealed Carry Tips You Should Know - Laissez Faire

Ah, the gun porn show has finished I see. Been a bit busy of late dealing with Spanish bureaucracy. Anyway to begin.

2aguy said:
No, actually, it didn't....in fact, gun crime spiked for the 1st 10 years of the ban, and then returned to the same level.......so it had no effect on gun crime, since criminals drive gun crime and they were never that violent before.....

That is changing now...

Not actually accurate. The method of recording offenses involving “guns” included possession of child’s toys, air guns, replicas and antiques in a public place. Once this glitch in recording was resolved, actual gun crime fell in reality, except in 2007, when there was a genuine spike due to increased gang wars in many major cities. Once the police cracked down the downward trend continued. Yes gun crime is on the increase at the moment, due mainly to the ineptitude and ideologically driven and totally unnecessary austerity policies of successive Right wing governments who defunded our police (22000 officers lost their jobs) and social programs that helped to prevent young people turning to drugs and crime.

2aguy said:
Yes...he was a civilian who taught people how to shoot, he wasn't in the military or the police, he was a plumber by profession. Any other law abiding citizen can become a shooting instructor in our country, it doesn't take special permission from the government and it doesn't take previous experience in the police or military.......So you just help out when you point out he was a civilian who owned and guns and helped others learn to shoot them...

Perhaps, but he was the exception that proves the rule. He acted tactically as if he’d rehearsed this scenario in his head or actually been trained to act (probably by ex-military or police instructors) that way at the ranges he frequented since he was 9 years old. He was his own “Rambo-esque” hero in his head and got the chance to act out his fantasies in real life. Most normal people would have called the police and if they owned guns, would just have got them ready in case the gunman came their way to defend themselves, not actively gone out looking for trouble.

2aguy said:
That 94% number comes from looking at actual mass public shootings where the U.S. citizen had their legal gun with them at the time of the attack.....which is very rare because most public places are gun free zones which means they can't usually carry their guns with them into those places...

No, that comes from manipulating data and extrapolating as is apparently the norm for the gun nut lobby. 33 instances suddenly become a nationwide 94% figure, really? Pull the other one… Oh, I noted the FBI in brackets in your link, except the FBI never stated that normal citizens stop mass shootings 94% of the time, this was the opinion of the article writer based on extrapolating from 33 incidents.

2aguy said:
Accidental death of children by gun.....and the majority of these children die in homes with criminals in them who can't legally buy, own or carry guns in the first place....

2aguy said:
…this American woman might be able to get you over your fear of normal people who don't have to be afraid of criminals and a rogue government.....

Stavroula Avarmidis? A “normal” woman? Trained by the Massachusetts Police and the NRA? Who now makes money out of preying on women’s fears and insecurities in order to sell guns.

And there we have it, the gun nut lobby preys on the fear and insecurity of normal Americans. Americans who end up owning guns for “self-defense” are basically afraid of their own shadows, or so lacking in self-confidence, they need guns as crutches.

Gun crazies (and the hopefully soon to be defunct NRA) peddle fear pills; “the only way you can stay safe is to carry a gun at all times, from walking down the street to hiking a backwoods trail, or going to a party, carry a gun, sleep with it, masturbate with it, the gun is your only hope!” Throw in Stavroula Avramidis as a bit of gun porn, (sex sells, don’t you know) and there you have the basic sales pitch from the NRA and other gun crazies’ groups; “Don’t forget the Guv-mint…might turn tyrannical at any moment, so you’ll need your .38 special to fight off those nasty Predator drones with their Hellfire missiles, or their M1 Abrams tanks”.

2aguy said:
Again......the actual research shows you are wrong......women who are attacked in public places by strangers stand a better chance of not getting raped if they have a gun for self defense.

That would be the research carried out by someone fired by their university for sexual assault….OK.

2aguy said:
Krav Maga is crap.....when it comes to a woman vs. a violent criminal......I have been involved in the martial arts my entire life, and a woman vs. a man is at an extreme disadvantage from the start, and something tells me the average woman is not going to train like a Spartan to make Krav Maga effective.

*sigh* Krav Maga is crap? Tell that to the IDF, I’m sure the Israeli military would be aghast and change their training to Kung Fu immediately! Ever been in a street fight? I’ve seen martial artists that normally prance around in their pajamas to set rules of engagement get creamed by untrained street thugs who use whatever means necessary to beat the sh*t out of an opponent. Krav Maga is one of many self defence methods that emphasise, amongst other things, situational awareness, use of whatever items at hand that can be used as weapons and a few key moves that can disable an attacker long enough for the attack victim to escape; you don’t need years of training and multi coloured belts. Real life is not Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris.

Oh, as for your other examples, Dinah Burns was 62, granted the American pervo-sphere has many depraved people but I don’t think rapists go around with baseball bats (which, incidentally, come highly recommended as home defence weapons). Maybe American women should be trained to lock their doors and windows if home alone, and maybe some business owners should invest in composite doors that can’t be kicked in. I could go on but I suspect that the fact that there are other, better ways of being secure would fall on deaf ears when GUNZ!!! are concerned. Oh, another fun fact, it appears that 47% of concealed carry permit holders rarely if ever carry their guns when out and about. Woman’s Gun vs. Two Kidnappers: Three Concealed Carry Tips You Should Know - Laissez Faire

Moron......

The IDF uses Krav Maga as a back up to using their guns.....and trained soldiers are not the housewife taking class 2 times a week for an hour....you dumb ass.....

And again........

Which would you prefer....that a woman is raped, or that she use a gun to stop the rape?.....you failed to address that question.

Next....if given the chance to go back in time, would you take the guns away from the women who used them to save themselves from rape, robbery and murder.

And the guy who stopped the Church shooter....was a plumber.....not a cop, not a SEAL.........a plumber who taught people how to shoot, not to engage in Close Quarters Battle....you moron...he saved the lives of 25 people in that church.....long before the police were able to arrive.....

And from an actual Navy SEAL.....?

Use a gun...and concealed carry......Period............ Tell us he doesn't know what he is talking about......

And how did a 15 year old, the one suspected of being the shooter.....get a gun, in gun controlled Britain?

The teenager, 15, is fighting for his life in hospital after being gunned down on his first day back at Kesgrave High School, Ipswich, on Monday morning. A boy, also 15, was later arrested about five miles from the scene at 11am. According to sources, they had once been close friends, reported The Sun. One parent described hearing the shooting just before 8.30am. They said: ‘It was a very, very loud bang. Then there was a lot of shouting and screaming.’ -------
Another neighbour said their son also heard the sound of the blast followed by a ‘significant pause’ then a scream ‘maybe from someone who witnessed what happened’. He told the Mirror: ‘He was apparently shot in the mouth. Today would have been his first day back at school, so someone knew exactly where he would be. The boy who was shot comes from a good family.’

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Metro

How do you know that the weapon was illegal? An eyewitness stated the shooter looked as if they were carrying a brush or pole covered by clothes. That sounds like a rifle or shotgun, both of which are legally available in the UK. Perhaps his parents got careless, like many, many American parents and the kid got hold of the keys to the gun safe/cabinet?

2aguy said:

That is changing now...

2aguy said:

2aguy said:

2aguy said:

2aguy said:

2aguy said:

2aguy said:

Oh, as for your other examples, Dinah Burns was 62, granted the American pervo-sphere has many depraved people but I don’t think rapists go around with baseball bats (which, incidentally, come highly recommended as home defence weapons).

Yes........two men, with a baseball bat, telling a woman she is going with them.......I am sure they just wanted her to bake them some cookies.......and notice, you dumb ass......all she did was draw her gun and the two full sized males ran away....from a 62 year old woman.......you twit.

Tell us which woman in Britain could have stopped that attack......without a gun.....please...tell us....

How do you know that the weapon was illegal? An eyewitness stated the shooter looked as if they were carrying a brush or pole covered by clothes. That sounds like a rifle or shotgun, both of which are legally available in the UK. Perhaps his parents got careless, like many, many American parents and the kid got hold of the keys to the gun safe/cabinet?

It doesn't matter if it is legal...you dumb ass.....your gun control laws are supposed to stop criminals from using guns to commit crimes......they don't......what are the odds that those doing the shooting went through the rigorous training, and legal requirements to own that shotgun? You moron. And which gun control law in Britain kept them from walking into a school, a theater, a church?

Your criminal gangs will use guns when they want to shoot people ....and your gun control laws are not stopping them....handguns are becoming more and more convenient for your criminals....as they protect their drug trade.

It doesn't matter if it is legal...you dumb ass.....your gun control laws are supposed to stop criminals from using guns to commit crimes......they don't......what are the odds that those doing the shooting went through the rigorous training, and legal requirements to own that shotgun? You moron. And which gun control law in Britain kept them from walking into a school, a theater, a church?

Your criminal gangs will use guns when they want to shoot people ....and your gun control laws are not stopping them....handguns are becoming more and more convenient for your criminals....as they protect their drug trade.
This 15 year old boy was not a criminal until he pulled the trigger. Our hand gun ban was place to prevent mass shootings of innocent people and it has worked. Gun ownership is restricted so it's very difficult for whack jobs to go out and shoot up churches, schools, etc. in the UK, unlike in the US, where these events seem to occur every week.

This 15 year old boy was not a criminal until he pulled the trigger. Our hand gun ban was place to prevent mass shootings of innocent people and it has worked. Gun ownership is restricted so it's very difficult for whack jobs to go out and shoot up churches, schools, etc. in the UK, unlike in the US, where these events seem to occur every week.

How has your gun ban stopped mass shootings? Criminals and crazies still have access to guns, you doofus....the only reason you haven't had another mass shooting is the crazies haven't decided to do one........since they can obviously get guns in your country too.....

The Cumbria shooting.....12 people killed with a shotgun and bolt action rifle...you dumb ass.......

12 gauge double barreled shotgun,

.22 caliber bolt action rifle....

12 people killed, 11 injured........

You don't understand anything you are talking about......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back