Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

So, you are saying ALL the ER doctors at Parkland said that Kennedy had an exit wound in the back of his head?

I repeat, you are a liar.

"Clark and Grossman rushed to the gurney, picking up the president's head and examining the wound. His skull had been blasted open, revealing damaged brain tissue Grossman said it was immediately apparent the president had been shot in the back of the head."

Two Houston doctors recall JFK assassination

Crenshaw wasn't there, Malcolm Perry was wrong. You are a discredited, lying troll. Back under your bridge, trollboy.
Interesting stuff. I guess someone got to Dr. Clark because when he testified in front of the Warren Commission
he in no uncertain terms said this: "I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head. This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed."

JFK Parkland Hospital Description of HEAD and THROAT shot Wounds Dallas Doctors kennedy: Grand Subversion.

Go ahead and read about the other twelve doctors (and an ER nurse) that ALL testified to the Warren Commission as to the posterior gunshot wound to JFK. Posterior...that means rear, as in the sort of head wound you get when someone shoots you in the anterior portion of the head. Anterior...that means the front of the head.

You see I had a medical rating in the US Navy and know something about these terms, whereas you....well you don't seem to know your own ass from your elbow.

It's not worth my time dealing with an idiot like you except for the entertainment you provide with your bumbling
always wrong "knowledge" of the JFK coup. For being so wrong you are a really nasty prick!
Feel free to never contact me again, you utter idiot!

Last edited:
To question the integrity of the FBI is beyond unpatriotic.

They are incapable of corruption.

Why if it were not for this fine organization, how would we have known that Trump is a puppet of Putin?
So odd how that old cross dressing blackmailer, J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI, know immediately the day after Ruby shot Oswald that he, Oswald, was the lone killer before a single fact had been established about the crime?

Weird, right?

I get to dismiss your link because it is full of misinformation and conspiracy theories. For example, giving the opinion, "Clearly, such an initiative came from the highest levels of the US Federal Government. Only with the cooperation of all the concerned law enforcement agencies, as well as the US Secret Service, FBI and CIA could such a coverup be held firmly in place." as if it's fact is a common tactic of conspiracy theorists who can prove NOTHING that they say, so try to say it in a way that will discourage challenges. If you were smarter, you'd realize that. The sad thing is, you're obviously doing the best you can.
What was stated was clearly a self evident truth. Only a massive coordinated cover up by the highest levels in the government could establish a cover up that began practically from the moment JFK was shot.
My link to the recently declassified memos of J. Edgar Hoover prove that. But how could you be expected to know that?

That would require a knowledge of the issue you clearly have not got.

So, you are saying ALL the ER doctors at Parkland said that Kennedy had an exit wound in the back of his head?

I repeat, you are a liar.

"Clark and Grossman rushed to the gurney, picking up the president's head and examining the wound. His skull had been blasted open, revealing damaged brain tissue Grossman said it was immediately apparent the president had been shot in the back of the head."

Two Houston doctors recall JFK assassination

Crenshaw wasn't there, Malcolm Perry was wrong. You are a discredited, lying troll. Back under your bridge, trollboy.
Interesting stuff. I guess someone got to Dr. Clark because when he testified in front of the Warren Commission
he in no uncertain terms said this: "I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head. This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed."

JFK Parkland Hospital Description of HEAD and THROAT shot Wounds Dallas Doctors kennedy: Grand Subversion.

Go ahead and read about the other twelve doctors (and an ER nurse) that ALL testified to the Warren Commission as to the posterior gunshot wound to JFK. Posterior...that means rear, as in the sort of head wound you get when someone shoots you in the anterior portion of the head. Anterior...that means the front of the head.

You see I had a medical rating in the US Navy and know something about these terms, whereas you....well you don't seem to know your own ass from your elbow.

It's not worth my time dealing with an idiot like you except for the entertainment you provide with your bumbling
always wrong "knowledge" of the JFK coup. For being so wrong you are a really nasty prick!
Feel free to never contact me again, you utter idiot!

Here's a last bit of unsolicited advice. You should stop getting your information from conspiracy theory sites that selectively edit and instead go to the original sources and read the WHOLE testimony. In fact, in an act of kindness as you slip off into ignoreland because you're useless, here's a link to the Warren Commission report.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...INGS-6/pdf/GPO-WARRENCOMMISSIONHEARINGS-6.pdf

Perhaps if you learn to stop vomiting out propaganda and instead learn to recognize facts, you might save yourself a lot of embarrassment and retain some shred of reputation.

Last edited:
Here's a last bit of unsolicited advice. You should stop getting your information from conspiracy theory sites that selectively edit and instead go to the original sources and read the WHOLE testimony. In fact, in an act of kindness as you slip off into ignoreland because you're useless, here's a link to the Warren Commission report.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...INGS-6/pdf/GPO-WARRENCOMMISSIONHEARINGS-6.pdf

Perhaps if you learn to stop vomiting out propaganda and instead learn to recognize facts, you might save yourself a lot of embarrassment and retain some shred of reputation.
Just like a cornered rat you snarl all the more the closer you come to your demise. It's comical really and shows the inferior mentality of the average Warren Commission fan boy sucker.

If you have something that contradicts the Warren Commission testimony of Parkland Hospital ER doctors I provided, specifically William Kemp Clark, you should produce it.

I managed to copy this from the provided Warren Commission transcripts (not easy the way they have formatted their site) and many thanks once more for providing more evidence of your own failure to contradict Dr. Clark, or any of the other ER doctors at Parkland Hospital.
I couldn't make you look like such a fool without your own help.
In the words of Doctor Clark as questioned by Warren Commission quisling Arlen Specter:

"I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head.This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed."

His testimony absolutely supports the fact that John Kennedy was shot in the head, not by patsy Lee Harvey Oswald sitting on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository with his laughably antiquated war surplus rifle but by a shooter in front of the Kennedy limo.

That's how you get a "large gaping wound" in the back of Kennedy's head.

(interesting fact....police reported finding a Mauser in the "shooter's nest" when they first got there and then later said, oh did we say we found a Mauser? We meant a Manlicher-Carcano rifle, which is like the Texas highway patrol mistaking a VW Beetle for a Tesla..Oh did I say we pulled over a Tesla? Yeah, we pulled over a VW).

You make proving you are a hopelessly stupid loser fun and easy. Thanks...

Last edited:

Just like a cornered rat you snarl all the more the closer you come to your demise. It's comical really and shows the inferior mentality of the average Warren Commission fan boy sucker.

If you have something that contradicts the Warren Commission testimony of Parkland Hospital ER doctors I provided, specifically William Kemp Clark, you should produce it.

I managed to copy this from the provided Warren Commission transcripts (not easy the way they have formatted their site) and many thanks once more for providing more evidence of your own failure to contradict Dr. Clark, or any of the other ER doctors at Parkland Hospital.
I couldn't make you look like such a fool without your own help.
In the words of Doctor Clark as questioned by Warren Commission quisling Arlen Specter:

"I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head.This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed."

His testimony absolutely supports the fact that John Kennedy was shot in the head, not by patsy Lee Harvey Oswald sitting on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository with his laughably antiquated war surplus rifle but by a shooter in front of the Kennedy limo.

That's how you get a "large gaping wound" in the back of Kennedy's head.

(interesting fact....police reported finding a Mauser in the "shooter's nest" when they first got there and then later said, oh did we say we found a Mauser? We meant a Manlicher-Carcano rifle, which is like the Texas highway patrol mistaking a VW Beetle for a Tesla..Oh did I say we pulled over a Tesla? Yeah, we pulled over a VW).

You make proving you are a hopelessly stupid loser fun and easy. Thanks...

Another interesting fact is that you failed to notice in the Dr.'s testimony that he testified that he never turned the President over to examine the back of the President's head, so your only point is the one on your head. You're a moronic troll with delusions of adequacy. You're have so quickly been reduced to substituting name calling and profanity for reasoned argument that you're not any fun at all. So, once again, feel free to crawl back under your bridge. I'm not wasting another second on your inconsequential postings.

Another interesting fact is that you failed to notice in the Dr.'s testimony that he testified that he never turned the President over to examine the back of the President's head, so your only point is the one on your head. You're a moronic troll with delusions of adequacy. You're have so quickly been reduced to substituting name calling and profanity for reasoned argument that you're not any fun at all. So, once again, feel free to crawl back under your bridge. I'm not wasting another second on your inconsequential postings.
Quote that claim. Any idiot knows one has to position a body in such a way as to observe the back of the head.

Did Arlen Specter mention this point to clarify Dr. Clark's comments? Nope! Dr. Clark unambiguously said he examined the wound in the back of Kennedy's head.
You are running out of straws.

Last edited:
you failed to notice in the Dr.'s testimony that he testified that he never turned the President over to examine the back of the President's head
Testimony Of Dr. William Kemp Clark : Vol. VI, p. 18
Clark NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING!
He merely said the president was on his back due to a tracheotomy when he first arrived on the scene....period!
He never said he did not turn the president over in order to examine the gaping wound in the back of his head. He obviously did.
What a lying piece of shit you are!

One consistent "revelation" throughout this entire thread.....

Fascists will always defend Big Government....regardless of who and how many may be at risk.

It's what fascists do....never expect otherwise.
There are no fascists posting here or anywhere on this forum

To question the integrity of the FBI is beyond unpatriotic.

They are incapable of corruption.

Why if it were not for this fine organization, how would we have known that Trump is a puppet of Putin?
So odd how that old cross dressing blackmailer, J. Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI, know immediately the day after Ruby shot Oswald that he, Oswald, was the lone killer before a single fact had been established about the crime?

Weird, right?
Wrong.
Many facts had been established and it was clear Oswald acted alone as it still is

you failed to notice in the Dr.'s testimony that he testified that he never turned the President over to examine the back of the President's head
Testimony Of Dr. William Kemp Clark : Vol. VI, p. 18
Clark NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING!
He merely said the president was on his back due to a tracheotomy when he first arrived on the scene....period!
He never said he did not turn the president over in order to examine the gaping wound in the back of his head. He obviously did.
What a lying piece of shit you are!
Yes he did and you are the proven liar.

The doctors did not all testify as you claim boy

The magic bullet which was magically recovered off Connolly's stretcher was remarkably non deformed and damaged by
it's alleged path on which it smashed through JKF's thoracic vertebrae (bone), Gov. Connolly's wrist and rib ( more bone) as well as all that soft tissue.
There is no hunter, policeman or forensic scientist in the world who would believe for one second that "pristine" bullet did all that damage to both JFK and Gov. Connolly.

Preeminent expert forensic pathologist and coroner Cyril Wecht absolutely calls the Warren Commission's failed single bullet theory (a joke, actually) utter nonsense. Cyril Wecht shreds 'nonsense' JFK single-bullet theory for Fox Chapel Area students

But I guess the "experts" here know better.

There was no "pristine" bullet. It was deformed and flattened as can be seen by looking at the bullet from the bottom. The "nose" was not deformed because the bullet tumbled instead of flying straight through the President's body. The bullet didn't hit any bone in the President's body and flattened when it hit the Governor's wrist.

You're getting all of your information from the Oliver Stone film JFK, I'm sure.

indeed

or some whacko website

so gullible

The impact was so severe it cracked his skull like an egg. There was a large hole in the back of his head....why the denial is beyond me.

jfkmoormaninverted_040108.gif

head_shot_b.jpg

I like that your third picture shows the large wound on the side of the skull near the front and NOT the back of the head as is being claimed. Thanks.

Yes it shows the side wound but also shows the blow out in the rear.

no it dont

i already posted a picture of JFK's wound to the back of the head

it was about the size of a pencil hole

get your facts right troll

The gunshot wound to the back of the president's head is described by the Bethesda autopsy as being a laceration measuring 15 by 6 millimetres (0.59 in × 0.24 in),

but you dumb fuckers cant even do that

a half inch by a quarter inch =fist sized hole

what a dipshit
UPDATE: JFK assassination: Lawmakers call on Trump to release all classified document

Far too many loose ends, multiple autopsies, if Kennedy would have been shot from the back of the head, his forehead would have been blown away, that was not the case. (Source)

Speaking of trolls and dip shits. I don't know if you are just too stupid to do your homework or you are a blatant liar but you would do well to stop drinking the Warren Commission Kool Aid...if you care about the real facts.
But you don't sound bright enough for that.

You won't take the trouble to read the link...worthless liars never do, but you need to educate your stupid self.

it has already been released

it was one of the first things trump did

when he got in office

the footage and the pictures of the wound say

either

you are a liar

or

ignorant

because the evidence just does not back up what you claim

Last edited:
The impact was so severe it cracked his skull like an egg. There was a large hole in the back of his head....why the denial is beyond me.

head_shot_b.jpg

I like that your third picture shows the large wound on the side of the skull near the front and NOT the back of the head as is being claimed. Thanks.

no it dont

Yes it does. The picture you posted was after the autopsy doctor pulled the scalp up showing the entry wound and closing the hole in the back.

jfk07.jpg

This picture shows the entry wound and you can see the back skull is gone

1e1f37a81c6e34533f618e03b7c7bf63--kennedy-assassination-autopsy.jpg

head_shot_b.jpg

no it dont

Yes it does. The picture you posted was after the autopsy doctor pulled the scalp up showing the entry wound and closing the hole in the back.

jfk07.jpg

This picture shows the entry wound and you can see the back skull is gone

1e1f37a81c6e34533f618e03b7c7bf63--kennedy-assassination-autopsy.jpg

Honestly, it's not worth it to waste time on a cultist like you, but I'll point out that you can't SEE the back of the skull and what you do see is the wound from the side of the head with the torn scalp hanging down.

Quote that claim. Any idiot knows one has to position a body in such a way as to observe the back of the head.

Did Arlen Specter mention this point to clarify Dr. Clark's comments? Nope! Dr. Clark unambiguously said he examined the wound in the back of Kennedy's head.
You are running out of straws.

Poor silly troll didn't read Dr. Clark's testimony and just relies on the Conspiracy Theories to know what he's supposed to think. IF he'd read the Warren Commission report and read Dr. Clark's testimony, on page 25, Dr. Clark says Kennedy was never turned over and that Clark observed no "hole or bullet wound" on the back of Kennedy's head. The only wound he observed was to the top of the President's head. Poor silly troll just makes up stuff and calls people names for not believing his lies.

no it dont

Or about the size of your credibility. The picture was taken in Bethesda, after JFK had been patched up and his wounds
hidden. That's not what all the staff at Parkland hospital in Dallas saw and attested to as one in front of the Warren Commission. Every ER doctor there reported a gaping hole in the back of Kennedy's skull. Grow a brain stem and stop letting the discredited Warren Commission feed you their Kool Aid. Don't be a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back