Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

Here, I'm going to do something you NEVER do because you can't support your lies with evidence.

First, please read this from the House Select Committee on Assassinations:

showDoc.html

And, this is why you shouldn't get your information from conspiracy theory sites. The sources are just as stupid and dishonest as you:

DOCTOR`S ROLE IN JFK CASE QUESTIONED
First of all thank you for providing a link in which your own source states unequivocally that President Kennedy was shot
not from behind but from the front making all your childish insults and insolent ignorance moot.
"In ''JFK: Conspiracy of Silence,'' the semiretired head of surgery at John Peter Smith Hospital writes that ''bullets'' hit President John Kennedy`s head from the front, not one in the back of the head as the Warren Commission found."

Whether Crenshaw was one of the main care givers for Kennedy or not is irrelevant. Malcom Perry who seems to want to cast some doubts on Crenshaw's role when JFK was brought into the ER freely admits Crenshaw may have well

had a look at the severe head wound that all the other doctors attested to as being in the rear of the head.
So what is the point? What are you trying to establish and once more, thanks for undermining your own
ignorant and erroneous take on the JFK killing.

Your House Select Committee link, much like your whole take on the coup and cover up of JFK's killing, doesn't work
by the way.
Stupid, dishonest and incompetent? That's you. In short, you are ridiculous and clueless.

I used one of your own conspiracy theory sites to show what a liar you are and you want to call me names? Thanks for the laugh.

Just shut up and delete your account. You know I didn't say the bullet traveled backwards. I said look at the bullet from the back end or the base. Here's a picture of it:

https://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/1/11/Photo_ce399_base.jpg

Notice how it's disfigured and mashed out of shape? Because it was not traveling straight, but was tumbling after the first contact with the President's body.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-a-bullet-tumble

Now's the time to stop digging. Your hole is deep enough now.
Even if you were right, which you cannot
possibly confirm, there still isn't nearly enough damage to the "magic bullet" to make anyone believe it traveled through two bodies, 17 layers of fabric and smashed into wrist and rib bones, and just fell out of John Connolly's body on his stretcher (magically....it was just laying there as if dropped off by some helpful unseen hand....wink).
Go fuck yourself...you got nothing! And you're a rude prick to boot.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings by showing you're stupid and wrong? Too bad. I notice YOU didn't provide a link to prove anything. Because, as I said, you're wrong, you know you're wrong and you're just trying to get attention. Sad for you.

I used one of your own conspiracy theory sites to show what a liar you are and you want to call me names? Thanks for the laugh.
Sure you did.....jackass! :113:
Of course you did, you dumb fuck!

After telling me not to use "conspiracy theory" sites you yourself, all on your own, chose to cite one yourself trying to discredit Dr. Crenshaw even though all ER doctors at Parkland hospital all witnessed and agreed that JFK had a fist sized hole in the back of his head (Abraham Zapruder said the "side of JFK's head opened up" in his film). Not a shot from behind JFK, was it. Dr. Malcolm Perry told the press three times that day that the wound to the president's throat was an entry wound. An entry wound.

And again, I must thank you for the quote that says JFK was not shot from behind. You make this easy.

If it was a "conspiracy theory site" how did it show I am a liar and why didn't you point out where it proved I was a liar if you knew what you were doing?
And you have the guts to try and bluff your way through your stupid error? I think not.

After telling me not to use "conspiracy theory" sites you yourself, all on your own, chose to cite one yourself trying to discredit Dr. Crenshaw even though all ER doctors at Parkland hospital all witnessed and agreed that JFK had a fist sized hole in the back of his head (Abraham Zapruder said the "side of JFK's head opened up" in his film). Not a shot from behind JFK, was it. Dr. Malcolm Perry told the press three times that day that the wound to the president's throat was an entry wound. An entry wound.

And again, I must thank you for the quote that says JFK was not shot from behind. You make this easy.

If it was a "conspiracy theory site" how did it show I am a liar and why didn't you point out where it proved I was a liar if you knew what you were doing?
And you have the guts to try and bluff your way through your stupid error? I think not.
They did not all make that claim you are lying about that'

Perry was simply wrong as the autopsy proves and perry was no expert as the pathologists at bethesda were

Awww, did I hurt your feelings by showing you're stupid and wrong? Too bad.
No. People who try to insult my intelligence by lying to me make me angry. It shows they think I'm as stupid as they are and nothing could be further from the truth, as you have proved.

I notice YOU didn't provide a link to prove anything. Because, as I said, you're wrong, you know you're wrong and you're just trying to get attention. Sad for you.
I've provided lots of links, moron. You want me to take your hand and show you?

Warren Commission Report: High Level Coverup Of JFK Assassination?
Here's a good over view though I doubt you have the mental wherewithal to comprehend it.
You are just determined to be ignorant and a dupe.

Last edited:

Of course the shot came from behind him... the spray went forward...

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Last edited:
No. People who try to insult my intelligence by lying to me make me angry. It shows they think I'm as stupid as they are and nothing could be further from the truth, as you have proved.

I notice YOU didn't provide a link to prove anything. Because, as I said, you're wrong, you know you're wrong and you're just trying to get attention. Sad for you.
And all your links massively fail yo provide evidence and you have been pwned and debunked
'

So, you are saying ALL the ER doctors at Parkland said that Kennedy had an exit wound in the back of his head?

I repeat, you are a liar.

"Clark and Grossman rushed to the gurney, picking up the president's head and examining the wound. His skull had been blasted open, revealing damaged brain tissue Grossman said it was immediately apparent the president had been shot in the back of the head."

Two Houston doctors recall JFK assassination

Crenshaw wasn't there, Malcolm Perry was wrong. You are a discredited, lying troll. Back under your bridge, trollboy.

Warren Commission Report: High Level Coverup Of JFK Assassination?
Here's a good over view though I doubt you have the mental wherewithal to comprehend it.
You are just determined to be ignorant and a dupe.

That's not a link. That's a scam put forward to draw in stupid people. Guess they caught you. Which proves the only person that is insulting your intelligence is you. And, unless you can post a link to a reputable source that supports your idea, you'll get no more responses or attention. You are completely and thoroughly debunked.

Last edited:
That's not a link. That's a scam put forward to draw in stupid people. Guess they caught you. Which proves the only person that is insulting your intelligence is you. And, unless you can post a link to a reputable source that supports your idea, you'll get no more responses or attention. You are completely and thoroughly debunked.
That's funny coming from a weak putrid coward who can't even find the guts to stand up for his own fucked up beliefs and views (as stupid and wrong as they may be).
You don't get to just dismiss my link, which you asked for, as a "scam" without cause or justification.
You intellectually lazy dishonest fuck! Your cowardly and transparent avoidance of the facts are noted.

That's funny coming from a weak putrid coward who can't even find the guts to stand up for his own fucked up beliefs and views (as stupid and wrong as they may be).
You don't get to just dismiss my link, which you asked for, as a "scam" without cause or justification.
You intellectually lazy dishonest fuck! Your cowardly and transparent avoidance of the facts are noted.

I get to dismiss your link because it is full of misinformation and conspiracy theories. For example, giving the opinion, "Clearly, such an initiative came from the highest levels of the US Federal Government. Only with the cooperation of all the concerned law enforcement agencies, as well as the US Secret Service, FBI and CIA could such a coverup be held firmly in place." as if it's fact is a common tactic of conspiracy theorists who can prove NOTHING that they say, so try to say it in a way that will discourage challenges. If you were smarter, you'd realize that. The sad thing is, you're obviously doing the best you can.

No more attention for you. You offer nothing to a real discussion...Just recycled lies and stupidity.

One consistent "revelation" throughout this entire thread.....

Fascists will always defend Big Government....regardless of who and how many may be at risk.

It's what fascists do....never expect otherwise.

Who knows, not like assassinations are not part and parcel of what both the FBI and CIA have engaged in. And he was saying some things, as did King, that the power structure wasn’t on board with. And the truth in american society is kinda like a puddle of mercury.

To question the integrity of the FBI is beyond unpatriotic.

They are incapable of corruption.

Why if it were not for this fine organization, how would we have known that Trump is a puppet of Putin?

One consistent "revelation" throughout this entire thread.....

Fascists will always defend Big Government....regardless of who and how many may be at risk.

It's what fascists do....never expect otherwise.

One consistant "revelation" throughtout this entire thread is that some people understand what facts are and others are willing to embrace any weird idea that comes down the pike.

Forum List

Back