Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

A Discovery Channel re-creation of the head shot to JFK winds up proving the official story is false, despite supposedly proving it is true. Notice the bulk of brain tissue flies forward when hit from behind, just what we'd expect and familiar to every hunter on the planet. But the biggest part of JFK's head - brain matter and a chunk of his skull - wound up on the trunk of the limo, because the shooter was in front of him, not behind him where Oswald was. If Oswald made the shot JFK's brain would have been all over the inside of the windshield.
If you watch the Zapruder film, you'll see the cloud of blood and brain matter does fly forward and up, but the car is also rolling forward and as the matter and blood falls down, the matter falls down onto the trunk. You can SEE it on the Zapruder film.

If you watch the Zapruder film, you'll see the cloud of blood and brain matter does fly forward and up, but the car is also rolling forward and as the matter and blood falls down, the matter falls down onto the trunk. You can SEE it on the Zapruder film.

yes because once it got to the height of the windshield

it got caught in the wind and blew backwards

like any other object being tossed from a car

They will also ignore the blood and brain found on the INSIDE of the windshield.

And the hole in the windshield which could only have been caused by a fragment which came from BEHIND
The spray of cranial matter came out the front...

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

There was no "pristine" bullet. It was deformed and flattened as can be seen by looking at the bullet from the bottom. The "nose" was not deformed because the bullet tumbled instead of flying straight through the President's body. The bullet didn't hit any bone in the President's body and flattened when it hit the Governor's wrist.

You're getting all of your information from the Oliver Stone film JFK, I'm sure.
Any moron can get a good close look of the bullet that supposedly smashed through wrist, rib and thoracic vertebrae
of Kennedy and Connolly that was found just laying on Connolly's stretcher almost as if someone just walked by and placed it there. Amazing.
th

If you are dumb enough to believe this bullet did all that damage then you need to educate your ignorant self and
find out what happens in the real world to bullets that smash through bone matter.

The magic bullet which was magically recovered off Connolly's stretcher was remarkably non deformed and damaged by
it's alleged path on which it smashed through JKF's thoracic vertebrae (bone), Gov. Connolly's wrist and rib ( more bone) as well as all that soft tissue.
There is no hunter, policeman or forensic scientist in the world who would believe for one second that "pristine" bullet did all that damage to both JFK and Gov. Connolly.

Preeminent expert forensic pathologist and coroner Cyril Wecht absolutely calls the Warren Commission's failed single bullet theory (a joke, actually) utter nonsense. Cyril Wecht shreds 'nonsense' JFK single-bullet theory for Fox Chapel Area students

But I guess the "experts" here know better.

There was no "pristine" bullet. It was deformed and flattened as can be seen by looking at the bullet from the bottom. The "nose" was not deformed because the bullet tumbled instead of flying straight through the President's body. The bullet didn't hit any bone in the President's body and flattened when it hit the Governor's wrist.

You're getting all of your information from the Oliver Stone film JFK, I'm sure.

The kill shot was fired from the storm drain when Greer stopped the limo after all the other shots failed to find it's mark. Anyone that buys the bullshit conclusion of the Warren report (given what we know now) would score in the double digits on an I.Q test as it pertains to "reasoning"......kinda like morons that believe two planes caused three high rise buildings to collapse like a cheap tent and in their own footprint.

Nope. If the bullet had come from that direction, it would have hit Mrs. Kennedy as it exited the skull.

The impact was so severe it cracked his skull like an egg. There was a large hole in the back of his head....why the denial is beyond me.

jfkmoormaninverted_040108.gif

head_shot_b.jpg

I like that your third picture shows the large wound on the side of the skull near the front and NOT the back of the head as is being claimed. Thanks.

Yes it shows the side wound but also shows the blow out in the rear.

If you look, the back of the President's skull is intact. The ear, the shape of the skull, the hair all show that the exit wound is toward the front of the head.

All on staff ER doctors at Parkland hospital noted the fist sized hole in the rear of Kennedy's skull. What are you trying to claim? And are you disputing the eye witness statements of highly skilled and trained doctors?

No, I'm disputing your claim of what was said. I'm saying you are flat out lying.

Any moron can get a good close look of the bullet that supposedly smashed through wrist, rib and thoracic vertebrae
of Kennedy and Connolly that was found just laying on Connolly's stretcher almost as if someone just walked by and placed it there. Amazing.
th

If you are dumb enough to believe this bullet did all that damage then you need to educate your ignorant self and
find out what happens in the real world to bullets that smash through bone matter.

Very nice. Now post the picture of the bullet taken from the back end.

th

No thorcic vertabrae was hit by it.

Obviously if you simply turn it over you see the damage which is consistent with the wounds it caused

Very dishonest of you

Bullets don't travel backwards, idiot! It's the nose that smashed through 17 layers of clothing, soft tissue and wrist and rib bone. Thanks for outing yourself as a complete know nothing.

If you look, the back of the President's skull is intact. The ear, the shape of the skull, the hair all show that the exit wound is toward the front of the head.
It wasn't intact when his body left Parkland hospital in Dallas. All the ER doctors attest to that.
Between Dallas and Bethesda, Maryland a patch up job took place and a show autopsy for Pentagon brass took place.
All anyone has to do is look at the Zapruder film if you have any doubts. ONE OF THE DALLAS DOCTORS (McClelland) WHEN HE VIEWED (ALL) OF THE PHOTOS OF THE PRESIDENTS AUTOPSY, WOULD SAY THAT,
"THE AUTOPSY SURGEON HAS PULLED THE LOOSE SCALP OVER THE BACK," (*NOTE, COVERED IT UP.) "AND YOU REALLY CAN'T SEE ANYTHING THEIR AT ALL."

Wake up.

It wasn't intact when his body left Parkland hospital in Dallas. All the ER doctors attest to that.
Between Dallas and Bethesda, Maryland a patch up job took place and a show autopsy for Pentagon brass took place.
All anyone has to do is look at the Zapruder film if you have any doubts. ONE OF THE DALLAS DOCTORS (McClelland) WHEN HE VIEWED (ALL) OF THE PHOTOS OF THE PRESIDENTS AUTOPSY, WOULD SAY THAT,
"THE AUTOPSY SURGEON HAS PULLED THE LOOSE SCALP OVER THE BACK," (*NOTE, COVERED IT UP.) "AND YOU REALLY CAN'T SEE ANYTHING THEIR AT ALL."

Wake up.
There was no patch up job and the doctor was simply wrong which makes more sense than your childish theory.

No, I'm disputing your claim of what was said. I'm saying you are flat out lying.
Good thing no one gives a shit what you think. If you think you can spot a lie please point it out with facts and supporting
evidence.

Here, I'm going to do something you NEVER do because you can't support your lies with evidence.

First, please read this from the House Select Committee on Assassinations:

showDoc.html

And, this is why you shouldn't get your information from conspiracy theory sites. The sources are just as stupid and dishonest as you:

DOCTOR`S ROLE IN JFK CASE QUESTIONED

Bullets don't travel backwards, idiot! It's the nose that smashed through 17 layers of clothing, soft tissue and wrist and rib bone. Thanks for outing yourself as a complete know nothing.

Just shut up and delete your account. You know I didn't say the bullet traveled backwards. I said look at the bullet from the back end or the base. Here's a picture of it:

https://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/1/11/Photo_ce399_base.jpg

Notice how it's disfigured and mashed out of shape? Because it was not traveling straight, but was tumbling after the first contact with the President's body.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-a-bullet-tumble

Now's the time to stop digging. Your hole is deep enough now.

Wake up.

That would be the doctor who wasn't even there?

Here, I'm going to do something you NEVER do because you can't support your lies with evidence.

showDoc.html

And, this is why you shouldn't get your information from conspiracy theory sites. The sources are just as stupid and dishonest as you:

First of all thank you for providing a link in which your own source states unequivocally that President Kennedy was shot
not from behind but from the front making all your childish insults and insolent ignorance moot.
"In ''JFK: Conspiracy of Silence,'' the semiretired head of surgery at John Peter Smith Hospital writes that ''bullets'' hit President John Kennedy`s head from the front, not one in the back of the head as the Warren Commission found."

Whether Crenshaw was one of the main care givers for Kennedy or not is irrelevant. Malcom Perry who seems to want to cast some doubts on Crenshaw's role when JFK was brought into the ER freely admits Crenshaw may have well

had a look at the severe head wound that all the other doctors attested to as being in the rear of the head.
So what is the point? What are you trying to establish and once more, thanks for undermining your own
ignorant and erroneous take on the JFK killing.

Your House Select Committee link, much like your whole take on the coup and cover up of JFK's killing, doesn't work
by the way.
Stupid, dishonest and incompetent? That's you. In short, you are ridiculous and clueless.

Just shut up and delete your account. You know I didn't say the bullet traveled backwards. I said look at the bullet from the back end or the base. Here's a picture of it:

Notice how it's disfigured and mashed out of shape? Because it was not traveling straight, but was tumbling after the first contact with the President's body.

Even if you were right, which you cannot
possibly confirm, there still isn't nearly enough damage to the "magic bullet" to make anyone believe it traveled through two bodies, 17 layers of fabric and smashed into wrist and rib bones, and just fell out of John Connolly's body on his stretcher (magically....it was just laying there as if dropped off by some helpful unseen hand....wink).
Go fuck yourself...you got nothing! And you're a rude prick to boot.

showDoc.html

First of all thank you for providing a link in which your own source states unequivocally that President Kennedy was shot
not from behind but from the front making all your childish insults and insolent ignorance moot.
"In ''JFK: Conspiracy of Silence,'' the semiretired head of surgery at John Peter Smith Hospital writes that ''bullets'' hit President John Kennedy`s head from the front, not one in the back of the head as the Warren Commission found."

Whether Crenshaw was one of the main care givers for Kennedy or not is irrelevant. Malcom Perry who seems to want to cast some doubts on Crenshaw's role when JFK was brought into the ER freely admits Crenshaw may have well

had a look at the severe head wound that all the other doctors attested to as being in the rear of the head.
So what is the point? What are you trying to establish and once more, thanks for undermining your own
ignorant and erroneous take on the JFK killing.

Your House Select Committee link, much like your whole take on the coup and cover up of JFK's killing, doesn't work
by the way.
Stupid, dishonest and incompetent? That's you. In short, you are ridiculous and clueless.
LOLOL

Dayum, you’re a dumbshit.

The link hunarcy posted doesn’t state it as fact that Kennedy was shot from the front. It’s citing a book trying to establish that nonsense; whose veracity it then goes on to question by quoting an attending physician who didn’t recall the author of said book being present.

Even if you were right, which you cannot
possibly confirm, there still isn't nearly enough damage to the "magic bullet" to make anyone believe it traveled through two bodies, 17 layers of fabric and smashed into wrist and rib bones, and just fell out of John Connolly's body on his stretcher (magically....it was just laying there as if dropped off by some helpful unseen hand....wink).
Go fuck yourself...you got nothing! And you're a rude prick to boot.
Thats because igorant people like you who know nothing about ballistics or firearms cling to conspiracy theory despite the evidence

Forum List

Back