Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

Poor silly troll didn't read Dr. Clark's testimony and just relies on the Conspiracy Theories to know what he's supposed to think. IF he'd read the Warren Commission report and read Dr. Clark's testimony, on page 25, Dr. Clark says Kennedy was never turned over and that Clark observed no "hole or bullet wound" on the back of Kennedy's head. The only wound he observed was to the top of the President's head. Poor silly troll just makes up stuff and calls people names for not believing his lies.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...INGS-6/pdf/GPO-WARRENCOMMISSIONHEARINGS-6.pdf
Post that so called proof! You already tried this stupid lie once before, idiot.

Btw...when are you leaving? Your threats to go away are as worthless as your
view of the Kennedy coup.

Last edited:
no it dont

i already posted a picture of JFK's wound to the back of the head

it was about the size of a pencil hole
Or about the size of your credibility. The picture was taken in Bethesda, after JFK had been patched up and his wounds
hidden. That's not what all the staff at Parkland hospital in Dallas saw and attested to as one in front of the Warren Commission. Every ER doctor there reported a gaping hole in the back of Kennedy's skull. Grow a brain stem and stop letting the discredited Warren Commission feed you their Kool Aid. Don't be a dumb ass.
Every ERR doctor did not report as you say and no one turned his body over to look at the back of the head

The warren commission report has never been discredited but you have.

You have never read the \report and cannot discredit it for that reason. You have no idea what it says and are a naive dupe

indeed

or some whacko website

so gullible
So you put up your impressive resume as a forensic pathologist ( :icon_rolleyes:) against that of renowned expert Dr. Cyril Wecht?
You aren't just gullible. You are fucking stupid and amazingly brazen thinking your parroting of Warren Commission bullshit (debunked by the House Select Committee on Assassination, by the way, Bozo) amounts to anything that matters.

indeed

or some whacko website

so gullible
So you put up your impressive resume as a forensic pathologist ( :icon_rolleyes:) against that of renowned expert Dr. Cyril Wecht?
You aren't just gullible. You are fucking stupid and amazingly brazen thinking your parroting of Warren Commission bullshit (debunked by the House Select Committee on Assassination, by the way, Bozo) amounts to anything that matters.
It was never debunked

Poor silly troll didn't read Dr. Clark's testimony and just relies on the Conspiracy Theories to know what he's supposed to think. IF he'd read the Warren Commission report and read Dr. Clark's testimony, on page 25, Dr. Clark says Kennedy was never turned over and that Clark observed no "hole or bullet wound" on the back of Kennedy's head. The only wound he observed was to the top of the President's head. Poor silly troll just makes up stuff and calls people names for not believing his lies.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...INGS-6/pdf/GPO-WARRENCOMMISSIONHEARINGS-6.pdf
Post that so called proof! You already tried this stupid lie once before, idiot.

I did in the post that you are quoting, moron. Click on the link and go to page 25 of the testimony and read it for yourself.

I don't know why you insist on portraying yourself as a brainless buffoon, but you've done an excellent job. You are dismissed and, if you have any self awareness, you should come back and apologize to everyone here for wasting our time reading your ignorant posts.

indeed

or some whacko website

so gullible
It was never debunked

The moronic troll doesn't know that the debunking has been debunked.

JFK assassination: US academic scorns 'completely flawed' evidence

I did in the post that you are quoting, moron. Click on the link and go to page 25 of the testimony and read it for yourself.
No. You posted a link to the entire Warren Commission report. And from that I extracted the testimony of Dr. William Kemp Clark to prove your claim that Clark said something that he did not just isn't true. You lied!

If you have now have some more of the same nothing that you claim shows Clark never even looked at the gaping posterior wound in JFK's skull then you produce that evidence. Otherwise fuck off. Liars get no respect from me.

No. You posted a link to the entire Warren Commission report. And from that I extracted the testimony of Dr. William Kemp Clark to prove your claim that Clark said something that he did not just isn't true. You lied!

If you have now have some more of the same nothing that you claim shows Clark never even looked at the gaping posterior wound in JFK's skull then you produce that evidence. Otherwise fuck off. Liars get no respect from me.

I don't need respect from stupid people who are too lazy to do their own research. I have told you TWICE what page to read and gave you a link to the entire report so you wouldn't have to rely on stupid conspiracy theory sites. The fact that you are too lazy or too inept to do so is not my problem. Don't EVER expect to be taken seriously on this subject in the future. You don't deserve attention or replies unless you develop your own knowledge base.

I don't need respect from stupid people who are too lazy to do their own research. I have told you TWICE what page to read and gave you a link to the entire report so you wouldn't have to rely on stupid conspiracy theory sites. The fact that you are too lazy or too inept to do so is not my problem. Don't EVER expect to be taken seriously on this subject in the future. You don't deserve attention or replies unless you develop your own knowledge base.
I already addressed your lie in post #207, you shameless moron! And don't pretend you can lecture anyone about the lack of a knowledge base. That's your thing, in spades.

This is how it goes....you think you have proof of your ignorant claims and then it's on you to produce that proof. Telling me you have something on a certain page of the Warren Commission
doesn't get it but why am I not surprised your are too stupid and dishonest to know this.

Last edited:
The moronic troll doesn't know that the debunking has been debunked.

JFK assassination: US academic scorns 'completely flawed' evidence
Wow! Some political pollster doesn't believe the findings of the House Select Committee. Stop the presses.
Come back sometime when you have more time to sprinkle your idiocy around.
Thinking people reject the findings off the HSCA because the evidence they used was proven false and that debunked their conclusion.

Their conclusion was never a decisive one anyways they actually waffled and concluded a PROBABLE conspiracy rather than a certain one. The evidence used for that has been proven false and the Warren Commision got it right. No one has discredited them

I already addressed your lie in post #207, you shameless moron! And don't pretend you can lecture anyone about the lack of a knowledge base. That's your thing, in spades.

LMAO@you! Shoo, troll

LMAO@you! Shoo, troll
Okay. If you just ignore the proof I've provided then I don't need to pay any attention to your idiocy.
Have fun playing by yourself.

ROTFLMAO@you! You posted no proof. You posted theories created by others who are trying to sell books to stupid people like you. WHEN you get out of middle school, you'll know the difference between original sources and propaganda. Then, I hope you'll have the self awareness to be embarassed by how stupid you've made yourself look.

Now, I have no more time to try to help you. You'll have to play with yourself.

He didn’t lie just because you’re an idiot...

Mr. Specter. Now, you described the massive wound at the top of the President's head, with the brain protruding; did you observe any other hole or wound on the President's head?

Dr. Clark. No, sir ; I did not.

Mr. Specter.
Did you observe, to make my question very specific, a bullet hole or what appeared to be a bullet hole in the posterior scalp, approximately 2.5 cm. laterally to the right, slightly above the external occipital protuberant, measuring 15 by 6 mm.

Dr. Clark. No, sir; I did not. This could have easily been hidden in the blood and hair.

Last edited:
no it dont

i already posted a picture of JFK's wound to the back of the head

it was about the size of a pencil hole
Or about the size of your credibility. The picture was taken in Bethesda, after JFK had been patched up and his wounds
hidden. That's not what all the staff at Parkland hospital in Dallas saw and attested to as one in front of the Warren Commission. Every ER doctor there reported a gaping hole in the back of Kennedy's skull. Grow a brain stem and stop letting the discredited Warren Commission feed you their Kool Aid. Don't be a dumb ass.

--LOL you are a complete idiot

the crap you posted is just that crap

the only information one could gain from

what you posted is that you are a

low IQ poster
Twelve ER doctors at Parkland Hospital all attested before the Warren Commission that JFK came into the ER with a
hole in the posterior (back) portion of his head. A hole due to a gun shot wound that came from the front of the president.
That gaping wound was patched over by the time JFK's body was taken to Bethesda for a show autopsy that fooled clowns like you.
You aren't presenting any facts that counter the testimony that counter the professional judgement of twelve impartial and unbiased physicians and are just insulting and name calling instead.

You also have made yourself moot and pointless. You also go on the list with other angry frustrated trolls and mentally disturbed losers.

Forum List

Back