FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.

Yikes, is this the same FBI that's lost all credibility?

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.

Yikes, is this the same FBI that's lost all credibility?
No it is the same FBI that safeguards this nation from national security threats.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

/------/ I opened an Inquiry whether you are still beating your wife.
conspiracy_nut.jpg

The NYT is confirming the REAL reason why a special counsel was appointed.....

Trump cult members will try to spin this with their moronic rhetoric that the FBI is part of the deep state....that there's RINOs out to get the scum bucket Trump, that there's nothing wrong with Trump's collusion with Russian oligarchs, and....of course, "But, But, BUT Hillary"............

The shit is about to hit the fan....BIGLY........lol

Last edited:
The Federal Bureau of Investigation "became concerned" after the President fired the director? Give me a break, it looks like we are dealing with a bunch of petulant high school kids instead of an arm of federal law enforcement.

/------/ I opened an Inquiry whether you are still beating your wife.
View attachment 239589
LOL or rather sad that you are so gaga about Trump that you refuse to accept the truth of his unfitness for office.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation "became concerned" after the President fired the director? Give me a break, it looks like we are dealing with a bunch of petulant high school kids instead of an arm of federal law enforcement.
It was also Trump's conduct during the election that rattled the FBI as well. When he was elected he acted like a damn Manchurian candidate.

The only collusion in the last election was with the DNC and Hillary. I have yet to find one person who voted based on anything said by any Russian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only collusion in the last election was with the DNC and Hillary. I have yet to find one person who voted based on anything said by any Russian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here comes the Hillary bullshit. Like clockwork. Who the fuck cares about Hillary.

:itsok:

IvbSnXV.jpg

Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.
Its just that I trust Putin more then Pelosi and Schumer. We will watch cities get vaporized. Why are you so obtuse? You stole our money. And you do not get it. It is not rich people.

:itsok:

IvbSnXV.jpg
I guess you were you lazy to read the story. It is not whether Trump colluded with the Russians but rather whether Trump working actively for them knowingly or as a stooge. Get with it.

Forum List

Back