Shoot to kill or just injure?

Maybe he is a home-invader?
Yea I'm trying to get the future christian who catches me to just shoot me in the ass. I promise 1 bullets enough.

One 240 Grain JHP in your buttocks, and you are going bleed out, in misery, asking for a coup d' grace to put you out of your misery.
I shot a deer in the ass with a crossbow. Poor thing. That shot was too far I shouldn't have taken it.

But you are right she bled out.

That is why I don't bowhunt.

I shot one, in the spine, dropped it like a rifle.

Later that week, one big buck wheeled at the twang of the bow, my son hit it in the ass at an angle, and when he hit the brush, what that arrow did was horrific.

Buck made it 75 yards into a briar patch.

I like to drop them where they stand, if they run ten yards I am not happy.
Me too! But it was cool I shot this buck and watched him run 100 yards jump or hurdle 4 fallen trees then fall. I'm OK if they run just not out of my sight. I suck at tracking.
I shot one during a blizzard, the year Houston was beating the Hell out of Notre Dame in some bowl came.

I said fuck it, went hunting in the snow, shot one that ran over 600 years and jumped four fences.

I was sure I had missed it, then saw it fall over.

I got it to the truck, the battery would not start the damned truck, and the deer froze so hard over night that I had to wait three days to clean it.

You won't hear me bitch about global warming.

I got the deer, but missed on of the all-time classic come backs in NCAA football history as ND won.

I don't believe that I ever said that I wanted them to die. The simple fact is that there is someone with a weapon in my house. You do not shoot to wound. You shoot to kill. Simple logic.
Where did you say you wanted them to live. Say it now sister christian. Lol

I don't believe that I ever said that I wanted them to die. The simple fact is that there is someone with a weapon in my house. You do not shoot to wound. You shoot to kill. Simple logic.
I'm sorry. You're just an idiot. You're implying that since I didn't say that I prefer that they live then it means that I prefer that they die. What I actually said is that I prefer that they die instead of me and my family. If you think that is unchristian behavior, then you're an idiot.

Yea I'm trying to get the future christian who catches me to just shoot me in the ass. I promise 1 bullets enough.

One 240 Grain JHP in your buttocks, and you are going bleed out, in misery, asking for a coup d' grace to put you out of your misery.
I shot a deer in the ass with a crossbow. Poor thing. That shot was too far I shouldn't have taken it.

But you are right she bled out.

That is why I don't bowhunt.

I shot one, in the spine, dropped it like a rifle.

Later that week, one big buck wheeled at the twang of the bow, my son hit it in the ass at an angle, and when he hit the brush, what that arrow did was horrific.

Buck made it 75 yards into a briar patch.

I like to drop them where they stand, if they run ten yards I am not happy.
Me too! But it was cool I shot this buck and watched him run 100 yards jump or hurdle 4 fallen trees then fall. I'm OK if they run just not out of my sight. I suck at tracking.
I shot one during a blizzard, the year Houston was beating the Hell out of Notre Dame in some bowl came.

I said fuck it, went hunting in the snow, shot one that ran over 600 years and jumped four fences.

I was sure I had missed it, then saw it fall over.

I got it to the truck, the battery would not start the damned truck, and the deer froze so hard over night that I had to wait three days to clean it.

You won't hear me bitch about global warming.

I got the deer, but missed on of the all-time classic come backs in NCAA football history as ND won.
Of course they did they were playing Houston.

I go hunt put a pumpkin out 20 yards from me kick a hole in it put deer crack in it and fall asleep in a ground blind i made out of fallen logs. I woke up and looked to the pumpkin because it was still dark out and I couldn't see it. I cleared my eyes and realized I couldn't see it because a buck was between me and the pumpkin. I reached for my crossbow but couldn't find it in my scope then it heard me and ran. Can't believe it didn't see or smell or hear me snoring.

Maybe there are deaf deer.

I'm sorry. You're just an idiot. You're implying that since I didn't say that I prefer that they live then it means that I prefer that they die. What I actually said is that I prefer that they die instead of me and my family. If you think that is unchristian behavior, then you're an idiot.
No ones talking about you. When I say you christians I mean all of you. 50 shades of hypocrite. Maybe you are a 1 not a 50 on the ahole meter. Lol

When they are in the ambulance do you hope they live dont sue you and find Jesus or that they die?

What do you pray for?

now now i only use hollow points in the .22.....it will do the job
It will kill a person, true.

And that adrenaline charged person may kill you back before he dies.

My two main self-defence handguns are a 1911 with ball ammo, and a .45 Long Colt with 225 grain JHP.

Manstoppers!

i dont think so....they will just bleed out faster .....i trust the hollow points and again...they arent getting that close.....use to be 10 ft till winter posted that it needed to be more like 21 ft....10...21....once the charge begins i open fire

When they are in the ambulance do you hope they live dont sue you and find Jesus or that they die?

What do you pray for?
Never been in that situation, but if I was, I'd pray for their family.

i dont think so....they will just bleed out faster .....i trust the hollow points and again...they arent getting that close.....use to be 10 ft till winter posted that it needed to be more like 21 ft....10...21....once the charge begins i open fire
I have a friend that has killed over 100 deer with a .22.

He heart shoots them, half the time they do not know they are hit, and just fade out.

I doubt you can count on a thug not realizing he has been hit, and just fading out.

Hope you never have to use that on a human that is jeopardizing your life.

No ones talking about you. When I say you christians I mean all of you. 50 shades of hypocrite. Maybe you are a 1 not a 50 on the ahole meter. Lol
So, you speak for all Christians?

You know all their hearts?

Shit, you must be God.

I went back to find some of my old posts to contradict this half baked theory, and I found them.

die happy.jpg

Mass shooting in Chicago - 13 shot US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Shot in anger.jpg
A real Civil War US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sounds pretty Christian to me.

Not "I can't wait to kill a home invader" or "I catch someone in my house I'm going to kill them"...simply, I don't want trouble.

Kind of takes the wind of this threads sails, doesn't it.

Shit, you must be God.
They worry more about being sued than god. They pray but not for survival of the wounded. They pray they dont get sued.

Hey I get it but I'm not religious.

I went back to find some of my old posts to contradict this half baked theory, and I found them.

View attachment 39009
Mass shooting in Chicago - 13 shot US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

View attachment 39010 A real Civil War US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sounds pretty Christian to me.

Not "I can't wait to kill a home invader" or "I catch someone in my house I'm going to kill them"...simply, I don't want trouble.

Kind of takes the wind of this threads sails, doesn't it.
If it were true for many NRA types who claim to be christians but talk fondly about killing someone.

Shit, you must be God.

Hey you stereotype us we stereotype you.

i have never talked fondly of killing anyone....but when push came to shove many years ago...i was more than willing ready and able to defend myself and my toddler son...simple as that...after the threat was gone...i nailed all the windows in the basement shut....and kept a loaded gun till my husband came home....i did not want to kill anyone but would not allow harm to myself and son ...simple as that

i have never talked fondly of killing anyone....but when push came to shove many years ago...i was more than willing ready and able to defend myself and my toddler son...simple as that...after the threat was gone...i nailed all the windows in the basement shut....and kept a loaded gun till my husband came home....i did not want to kill anyone but would not allow harm to myself and son ...simple as that

Again this isnt what we are talking about. No one disagrees with defending yourself its just odd as christians we prefer the person threatening us dies rather than live to testify against us.

Forum List

Back