Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco, TX

If it didn't happen this week, it doesn't count? :doubt:
So, the Obama Administration issues a warning based on events that happened sixteen years ago.

Thank you for highlighting their incompetency.

9/11/11 will be ten years since the towers came down. Would that be the cut off for worrying about something? If not, what's the "official" time for concern? :doubt:

The Obama Administration released this warning for political reasons, not for any concern about security.

Maj Hasan is not a combat vet. He was a psychiatrist. And he's not a right winger, he's a Muslim.

And? By the way..most pious Muslims are very right wing.

And their motivations are different than those of the conservatives Obama was warning us about, aren't they?

Has the Obama Admin issued a warning about radical Muslims? I don't recall seeing one.

You mean when Christain Terrorist and Pedophile David Koresh starting taking potshots at ATF agents, killing several of them?

The Pedophile and Terrorist, Koresh, was given several months to surrender.

He chose to continue his criminal activities and was responsible for everything that happened after that.

i'm sorry I have to dissent here....it was less than 2 months and we should have waited two years or more if that would have saved the lives of all those childreen who had no responsibility for what was going on.

Yeah..we aren't going to agree here.

The second that asshole started shooting..the shooting shouldn't have stopped until Koresh and his cohorts were dead.

HELL YEAH!!

Fuck those little kids!!

They probably would have been republicans anyway.

I didn't know your hate was that deep.

Maj Hasan is not a combat vet. He was a psychiatrist. And he's not a right winger, he's a Muslim.

And their motivations are different than those of the conservatives Obama was warning us about, aren't they?

Has the Obama Admin issued a warning about radical Muslims? I don't recall seeing one.

That's probably because he's to busy killing them.

You want a switch in policy? :eusa_shhh:

Islamist muslims are VERY right wing. They say the same things about Hollywierd that the average TPer would.

Excuse me, sir, but Islamist muslims who targeted the WTC were not right-winters, they targeted all Americans the same at an institution that was the heart of everything they were zealously jealous of--Americans at the heart of world trade. Let's calm down about finger-pointing at your fellow Americans, that is, if you are an American. The Islamacist does everything he does in the name of Allah, not any member of the American public. Get your head on straight if you want to sway American people.

That's probably because he's to busy killing them.

You want a switch in policy? :eusa_shhh:
So, you can't recall Obama issuing a warning about radical Muslims like Major Hasan, huh?

links and comments at site.

SNIP:
by Accuracy in Media
From Accuracy in Media’s Ben Johnson:

Have you ever been taken hostage by an 86 year old white haired lady in pink glasses? I have. I am lucky to be alive today and writing this after my near death experience with the terrorists of the Tea Party in Waco, TX. AIM present’s to you, the face of evil in America.

EXCLUSIVE! PROOF OF TEA PARTY TERRORISM!! - YouTube

With elected officials scrambling for a cross to hang their economic failure upon, the Obama administration has declared open season on the Tea Party. This is our generation’s form of McCarthyism. Witch-hunting at its finest. Attack, blame and demonize the Tea Party for all of America’s troubles. Never mind the fact that the TP has never acted violently and is packed with veterans who served our country and sweet old ladies who love America. The administration is enthusiastically joined by a chorus of vitriol and hate by the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) and every on camera personality at MSNBC.

I guess innocent American citizens are an easy a target for Washington when policies fail.

the rest and comments at..
» Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco, TX - Big Government

LOL he does a good job of showing how ridiculous the media is and liberals in politics are through his exaggeration :)

I love it.

Once again we have an apologist for those who would gun down officers in the performance of their duty and set up their own children for death!!! You're truly a disgusting person.
Says the apologist for cold-blooded murder under color of law.

Talk about disgusting.

It's the Davidians that committed cold blooded murder of Federal officers and then their own children. Who started the fire? I never saw any coming from the tanks. LINK?
It was proven that the ATF goon squad shot first and that pyrotechnic gas grenades were used.

Also, IR video of the rear of the building during the fire showed agents firing on unarmed people attempting to flee the fire.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-M60q2gOUE]Waco The Rules of Engagement Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Watch the video or live in blissful denial...The choice is yours.

Snip:
By accuracy in media
from accuracy in media’s ben johnson:

Have you ever been taken hostage by an 86 year old white haired lady in pink glasses? I have. I am lucky to be alive today and writing this after my near death experience with the terrorists of the tea party in waco, tx. Aim present’s to you, the face of evil in america.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvskkiu_p_m

with elected officials scrambling for a cross to hang their economic failure upon, the obama administration has declared open season on the tea party. This is our generation’s form of mccarthyism. Witch-hunting at its finest. Attack, blame and demonize the tea party for all of america’s troubles. Never mind the fact that the tp has never acted violently and is packed with veterans who served our country and sweet old ladies who love america. The administration is enthusiastically joined by a chorus of vitriol and hate by the likes of rep. Maxine waters (d-ca), rep. Frederica wilson (d-fl) and every on camera personality at msnbc.

I guess innocent american citizens are an easy a target for washington when policies fail.

The rest and comments at..
» shocking video: Tea party terrorist training camp in waco, tx - big government

gang rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Says the apologist for cold-blooded murder under color of law.

Talk about disgusting.

It's the Davidians that committed cold blooded murder of Federal officers and then their own children. Who started the fire? I never saw any coming from the tanks. LINK?
It was proven that the ATF goon squad shot first and that pyrotechnic gas grenades were used.

The footage I've seen shows Federal agents trying to enter the compound through a second story window and being fired upon by the Davidians, killing four agents. NO footage I've see shows the agents shooting first. Link?

As for the gas grenades, "pyrotechnic" is merely your twist to the story. Regardless of what was used, the firestorm wouldn't have happened, if the Davidians hadn't spread gas throughout the compound.

The government action actually showed a lot of restraint. Think about it, if you shot down 4 of your local cops and holed up in your house, it'd be stormed by their buddies and you'd be gunned down before the brass even got there! Instead, the Feds gave the Davidians 50 days to surrender. Hardly what I would call goon squad tactics.

The footage I've seen shows Federal agents trying to enter the compound through a second story window and being fired upon by the Davidians, killing four agents. NO footage I've see shows the agents shooting first. Link?

As for the gas grenades, "pyrotechnic" is merely your twist to the story. Regardless of what was used, the firestorm wouldn't have happened, if the Davidians hadn't spread gas throughout the compound.

The government action actually showed a lot of restraint. Think about it, if you shot down 4 of your local cops and holed up in your house, it'd be stormed by their buddies and you'd be gunned down before the brass even got there! Instead, the Feds gave the Davidians 50 days to surrender. Hardly what I would call goon squad tactics.

defending the murder of children.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Typical lefty.

I don't defend the Davidians, you do. They murdered their own children. It's obvious you're just repeating propaganda, because you didn't even address the points I made in my post. Typical wingnut distraction from the facts!!! :doubt:

Snip:
By accuracy in media
from accuracy in media’s ben johnson:

Have you ever been taken hostage by an 86 year old white haired lady in pink glasses? I have. I am lucky to be alive today and writing this after my near death experience with the terrorists of the tea party in waco, tx. Aim present’s to you, the face of evil in america.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvskkiu_p_m

with elected officials scrambling for a cross to hang their economic failure upon, the obama administration has declared open season on the tea party. This is our generation’s form of mccarthyism. Witch-hunting at its finest. Attack, blame and demonize the tea party for all of america’s troubles. Never mind the fact that the tp has never acted violently and is packed with veterans who served our country and sweet old ladies who love america. The administration is enthusiastically joined by a chorus of vitriol and hate by the likes of rep. Maxine waters (d-ca), rep. Frederica wilson (d-fl) and every on camera personality at msnbc.

I guess innocent american citizens are an easy a target for washington when policies fail.

The rest and comments at..
» shocking video: Tea party terrorist training camp in waco, tx - big government

gang rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Watch out people, it's another CON circle-jerk!!! :eek:

I don't defend the Davidians, you do. They murdered their own children. It's obvious you're just repeating propaganda, because you didn't even address the points I made in my post. Typical wingnut distraction from the facts!!! :doubt:

They were whack jobs in my book. But that isnt an excuse for the actions of the government. The premise was they had a large cache of automatic weapons. The melted pile of ruble didnt produce a large cache.

They were whack jobs in my book. But that isnt an excuse for the actions of the government. The premise was they had a large cache of automatic weapons. The melted pile of ruble didnt produce a large cache.

Then what was their problem with letting them in in the first place? Got no weapons, it's all over in an hour or so. What government actions are you talking about? Giving them 50 days to come out before attempting extraction? That sounds like a government trying to do everything in its power to AVOID violence.

Then what was their problem with letting them in in the first place? Got no weapons, it's all over in an hour or so. What government actions are you talking about? Giving them 50 days to come out before attempting extraction? That sounds like a government trying to do everything in its power to AVOID violence.

I wasnt there. This happened so long ago I dont recall all the details.

I can say without reservation that the government overstepped their authority and are responsible for the deaths of all of those children. If I ever witness our government acting like that again I wouldnt hesitate to fire on them either.

I wasnt there. This happened so long ago I dont recall all the details.

I can say without reservation that the government overstepped their authority and are responsible for the deaths of all of those children. If I ever witness our government acting like that again I wouldnt hesitate to fire on them either.

That's nuts! You don't know the details, but wouldn't hesitate to fire?!?! You're a danger to yourself and anyone around you. How did they "overstep their authority"? They don't have the authority to try and apprehend those who shoot down officers in cold blood?!?! You have got to be kidding. You certainly wouldn't be saying that, if they'd been one of your own.

Total lie....The FBI and ATF murdered those people in cold blood.

The facts are in the video, if you have the intellectual honesty to deal with them...A sketchy proposition if there ever was one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back