Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco, TX

Remember, this is from an Administration who already labeled Veterans as "Extremists"

Timothy McViegh and John Allen Muhammed were not extremists?

Good to know. :lol:
Sayyyyy....Didn't those guys attend gubmint schools?

Man!!...Have I just spotted the next potential hotbed of turrist training or what? :rolleyes:

McVeigh might have come to Spokane right before Oklahoma, just blame Eastern Washington.. There is something in the air here.

Remember WACO folks, where OUR GOVERNMENT under a Democrat President slaughtered people, 20 of them children.

Now they are RAMPING up the hate rhetoric AGAIN. calling average American citizens terrorist and the enemy..

You mean when Christain Terrorist and Pedophile David Koresh starting taking potshots at ATF agents, killing several of them?

The Pedophile and Terrorist, Koresh, was given several months to surrender.

He chose to continue his criminal activities and was responsible for everything that happened after that.

i'm sorry I have to dissent here....it was less than 2 months and we should have waited two years or more if that would have saved the lives of all those childreen who had no responsibility for what was going on.

Remember WACO folks, where OUR GOVERNMENT under a Democrat President slaughtered people, 20 of them children.

Now they are RAMPING up the hate rhetoric AGAIN. calling average American citizens terrorist and the enemy..

Once again we have an apologist for those who would gun down officers in the performance of their duty and set up their own children for death!!! You're truly a disgusting person.

Those officers were not gunned down Komrad. The county sheriff at the time of the Waco Icident stated that if the FBI wanted Korish all they (FBI) had to do was wait for him and pick him up when he came into town since he came into town about three times a week.

However, the Justice Department decided to raid the Waco compound under the guise of protecting the children from abuse (which is a state and not a federal matter) they attacked by armed federal agents and responded in kind. When the feds could not remove the people with troops, they brought in tanks with flame throwers and burned them out.

What a moron!!! You're still spreading that "they could have got when he came to town" BS?!?! Well brainiac, they didn't have an arrest warrant, they had a SEARCH WARRANT. The federal officers didn't fire until fired upon. What were they supposed to do when they have a valid search warrant?

You got some pictures of flamethrowers at Waco? I've never seen any. You're just repeating lies, apparently.

Once again we have an apologist for those who would gun down officers in the performance of their duty and set up their own children for death!!! You're truly a disgusting person.
Says the apologist for cold-blooded murder under color of law.

Talk about disgusting.

It's the Davidians that committed cold blooded murder of Federal officers and then their own children. Who started the fire? I never saw any coming from the tanks. LINK?

You mean when Christain Terrorist and Pedophile David Koresh starting taking potshots at ATF agents, killing several of them?

The Pedophile and Terrorist, Koresh, was given several months to surrender.

He chose to continue his criminal activities and was responsible for everything that happened after that.

i'm sorry I have to dissent here....it was less than 2 months and we should have waited two years or more if that would have saved the lives of all those childreen who had no responsibility for what was going on.

Yeah..we aren't going to agree here.

The second that asshole started shooting..the shooting shouldn't have stopped until Koresh and his cohorts were dead.

links and comments at site.

SNIP:
by Accuracy in Media
From Accuracy in Media’s Ben Johnson:

Have you ever been taken hostage by an 86 year old white haired lady in pink glasses? I have. I am lucky to be alive today and writing this after my near death experience with the terrorists of the Tea Party in Waco, TX. AIM present’s to you, the face of evil in America.

EXCLUSIVE! PROOF OF TEA PARTY TERRORISM!! - YouTube

With elected officials scrambling for a cross to hang their economic failure upon, the Obama administration has declared open season on the Tea Party. This is our generation’s form of McCarthyism. Witch-hunting at its finest. Attack, blame and demonize the Tea Party for all of America’s troubles. Never mind the fact that the TP has never acted violently and is packed with veterans who served our country and sweet old ladies who love America. The administration is enthusiastically joined by a chorus of vitriol and hate by the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) and every on camera personality at MSNBC.

I guess innocent American citizens are an easy a target for Washington when policies fail.

the rest and comments at..
» Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco, TX - Big Government

I just bothered watching this crap.

Is it supposed to be humorous or what?

Because it comes off as bigotted nonsense.

Timothy McViegh and John Allen Muhammed were not extremists?

Good to know. :lol:

Is every veteran like those two?

According to Obama -- yes.

Link?

In any case..you know just as I do..most vets a good people.

But there are a few bad apples.

Ignoring that is dangerous.
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Page 2:
The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms and the return of
military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities
could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists
capable of carrying out violent attacks.​
Page 3:
Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are
attractive to rightwing extremists. DHS/I&A is concerned that rightwing
extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to
boost their violent capabilities​
Page 7:
Disgruntled Military Veterans
(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and
radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from
military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the
capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out
violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist
groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from
the psychological effects of war is being replicated today.
— (U) After Operation Desert Shield/Storm in 1990-1991, some returning military
veterans—including Timothy McVeigh—joined or associated with rightwing
extremist groups.
— (U) A prominent civil rights organization reported in 2006 that “large numbers
of potentially violent neo-Nazis, skinheads, and other white supremacists are now
learning the art of warfare in the [U.S.] armed forces.”
— (U//LES) The FBI noted in a 2008 report on the white supremacist movement
that some returning military veterans from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have
joined extremist groups.​
Page 8:
DHS/I&A assesses that the combination of environmental factors that echo
the 1990s, including heightened interest in legislation for tighter firearms restrictions and
returning military veterans, as well as several new trends, including an uncertain
economy and a perceived rising influence of other countries, may be invigorating
rightwing extremist activity, specifically the white supremacist and militia movements.
To the extent that these factors persist, rightwing extremism is likely to grow in strength​
Veterans!! Booga booga!!

Right, Commander-in-Chief Obama?

Is every veteran like those two?

According to Obama -- yes.

Link?

Page 2:
military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities
could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists
Page 3:
extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to
Page 7:
(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and
radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from
military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the
capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out
violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist
groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from
extremist groups.
— (U) A prominent civil rights organization reported in 2006 that “large numbers
of potentially violent neo-Nazis, skinheads, and other white supremacists are now
that some returning military veterans from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have
Page 8:
the 1990s, including heightened interest in legislation for tighter firearms restrictions and
returning military veterans, as well as several new trends, including an uncertain
economy and a perceived rising influence of other countries, may be invigorating
rightwing extremist activity, specifically the white supremacist and militia movements.
To the extent that these factors persist, rightwing extremism is likely to grow in strength​
Veterans!! Booga booga!!

It's you that lives in an "all or nothing" world, not Obama. Nothing in what you quoted states that all veterans would be dangerous. It just makes the simple, logical statement that some would. That's a truism, if I ever heard one.

Link?

Page 2:
Page 3:
Page 7:
extremist groups.
Page 8:
Veterans!! Booga booga!!

It's you that lives in an "all or nothing" world, not Obama. Nothing in what you quoted states that all veterans would be dangerous. It just makes the simple, logical statement that some would. That's a truism, if I ever heard one.
And yet the warning was based on...nothing at all. No credible evidence.

Just fear of conservatives.

Page 2:
Page 3:
Page 7:
extremist groups.
Page 8:
Veterans!! Booga booga!!

What?

The worst domestic terrorist attack this nation experienced was committed by a vet.

What?

The worst domestic terrorist attack this nation experienced was committed by a vet.
Yeah. Got anything recent to justify this scare-mongering?

Yeah. Got anything recent to justify this scare-mongering?

If it didn't happen this week, it doesn't count? :doubt:
So, the Obama Administration issues a warning based on events that happened sixteen years ago.

Thank you for highlighting their incompetency.

9/11/11 will be ten years since the towers came down. Would that be the cut off for worrying about something? If not, what's the "official" time for concern? :doubt:

Forum List

Back