SHOCKING Reports Ukrainian Nazi Azov Battalion Setting Up Offensive Positions in Civilian Areas and Using Women and Children as “Human Shields” VIDEO

Oh, and you know this how, exactly, you heard it on cnn, msnbc, or fox??? You have no idea what the real story is at this very minute in Ukraine, the one thing you can know for absolute certain is that your media source(s)of choice are lying their fucking lips off to you!

I might add, this doesn't even begin to take into account the ultra-slick media blitzes of Zelensky and his team, which are literally taken as the biblical truth in your media source(s) of choice, who then broadcast it and blast the narrative of lies fashioned by totally corrupt US political class!

Nothing you think you know, is likely true, let alone accurate, its all war propaganda, all of it.... :wink:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Amen brutha,well done.:thup:

Oh, and you know this how, exactly, you heard it on cnn, msnbc, or fox??? You have no idea what the real story is at this very minute in Ukraine, the one thing you can know for absolute certain is that your media source(s)of choice are lying their fucking lips off to you!

I might add, this doesn't even begin to take into account the ultra-slick media blitzes of Zelensky and his team, which are literally taken as the biblical truth in your media source(s) of choice, who then broadcast it and blast the narrative of lies fashioned by totally corrupt US political class!

Nothing you think you know, is likely true, let alone accurate, its all war propaganda, all of it.... :wink:
:thankusmile: Amen brutha,you nailed it.:thup:

here is a video that explains what is REALLY going on in ukraine and russia,a video the zelensky apologists of course wont watch sense it spoils their narrative putin is not the bad guy here. what
  • Ukraine: 5 Gen Bio War Lab!
  • Zelensky to pope not patriarch!
  • CIA backs real Ukraine N@zis
  • …while FBI frames US vets as same!

what this poster says below he his the nail on the head.:thup:

Improved openings for sure. Great analogies of what is really taking place, how and why. Yes this is going to go kinetic and I have long told people for some years now to get fit, strong, very heathy and well trained out and capable to fight back when necessary. Most have not listened and still sitting on the couch gettting fatter and dumber, sorry to say. Even many recent vets are more or less clueless to what is really taking place. Yes very disappointing for sure. As well Mike Adams update today put out some false news about Russian soldiers starving and freezing which is not accurate at all. Many of his sources are worthless many times as well many false and misleading perspectives. So also very disappointing on many levels lately.

Yep, Putin will expose far more to come and he will have all the receipts ! So this is all about CIA and deep state propaganda via PRAVDA/MSM against Putin now, not Trump !

No doubt the religious boxes are also part of the problem of Americans dumbing down in the last 40 years of indoctrination here in USA. I could not agree more, religion is not any part of God and yes there is a very real God ! Just that few realize who or what that God actually is.
So the Pope is fine with Zelenskys high heels and junk ? Kinda tells you all you need to know.

Clearly the deep staters are now trying to create new false narratives. To be used as tools, to install martial law here in USA very soon. Putin is the new monster and he is getting the same exact treatment as DJT did, fake hate created and false narratives on the new monster, Putin. Martial law will give them TOTAL control and a bogus reason to sieze all firearms. It is coming and most are missing this point.

Thanx for your clarity Jeff excellent analysis and assessments

Last edited:
As Russia’s invasion intensifies, countless Ukrainians are being displaced from their homes and fleeing for their lives, but, according to some of them, it’s not necessarily just Russia that they are worried about.

It’s their own army.

If true this is disgraceful and very distressing.

March 20, 2022
Another rightie rootin' for Putin.

No I did not.

I posted this...

Is that too difficult to grasp? don't you like the truth? too bad.

Still all in for the trump/putin side, eh?

Forum List

Back