SHOCKING Reports Ukrainian Nazi Azov Battalion Setting Up Offensive Positions in Civilian Areas and Using Women and Children as “Human Shields” VIDEO

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
As Russia’s invasion intensifies, countless Ukrainians are being displaced from their homes and fleeing for their lives, but, according to some of them, it’s not necessarily just Russia that they are worried about.

It’s their own army.

If true this is disgraceful and very distressing.

March 20, 2022

As Russia’s invasion intensifies, countless Ukrainians are being displaced from their homes and fleeing for their lives, but, according to some of them, it’s not necessarily just Russia that they are worried about.

It’s their own army.

March 20, 2022
If true this is very disturbing stuff. Sounds like Palestinian Liberation Army sort of stuff.

It’s their own army.

March 20, 2022

Wait a minute.
Commies are saying Nazis are bad?
LOL!

-If Ukrainian armed forces are truly doing this to their own people, then Zelensky needs to be questioned about “war crimes” right along with Putin.-

It’s their own army.

March 20, 2022
If it is true, maybe that explains why the Ukrainian military blew up their headquarters. They do not work and play well with others, though quite good and killing Russians.

Here is the Russian report for the booby-trapped elementary school at Sumy:

Post #156

Here is the Russian report for the booby-trapped elementary school at Sumy:

Post #156

Please badger2 stay on topic.

Thank you.

Please badger2 stay on topic.

Thank you.
The elementary school is as on-topic as Azov Battalion using the maternity hospital at Mariupol. To use civilians by default implicates buildings. So was the elementary school being used by children, or not? Please get a less narrow view of war tactics. Thank you.

The elementary school is as on-topic as Azov Battalion using the maternity hospital at Mariupol. To use civilians by default implicates buildings. So was the elementary school being used by children, or not? Please get a less narrow view of war tactics. Thank you.

Ok cool then....I thought you were going to start with this crazy medical language you usually do. Very irritating.

The only reference the article has is one twitter account with comments disabled. I find the whole story suspect after looking at their reference link (the same twitter account over and over) as much as it seems fishy that Russian soldiers are reading off apologies to the Ukrainian people for invading their country.

Not only that but several of those in the only twitter account reference look like druggies and looters tied up. Were people trying to make off with looted goods? Or possibly locked in basements when discovered to be looters? Lot of questions to ask but no where to ask on the referred tweets.

The only reference the article has is one twitter account with comments disabled. I find the whole story suspect after looking at their reference link (the same twitter account over and over) as much as it seems fishy that Russian soldiers are reading off apologies to the Ukrainian people for invading their country.

Not only that but several of those in the only twitter account reference look like druggies and looters tied up. Were people trying to make off with looted goods? Or possibly locked in basements when discovered to be looters? Lot of questions to ask but no where to ask on the referred tweets.

In other words you are implying that the Nazi Regiment in Ukraine are Saints?

C'mon! Wakey wakey!

In other words you are implying that the Nazi Regiment in Ukraine are Saints?

C'mon! Wakey wakey!
Its a shame you are too ignorant to read that I suspect both sides of propaganda and your OP article is definitely as questionable as the captured Russian soldiers reading off apologies.

Be as blind as you wish but I will question it all when it looks fishy.

Its a shame you are too ignorant to read that I suspect both sides of propaganda and your OP article is definitely as questionable as the captured Russian soldiers reading off apologies.

Be as blind as you wish but I will question it all when it looks fishy.

You can question to your hearts content! that's ok! it's fine!

but.....and I'm not saying that you personally are an idiot....but you get my drift, I hope,

1647829589443.png

like Russia would care about shooting the women and children.
Hell, they did a shitload of killing women, children, the sick and old in Syria as they tried to escape and if they called for help all under the guise of liberating the people of Syria why would anyone think that it would be different in the Ukraine?

Forum List

Back