Shocking News from the World of Science: COVID lockdowns did not reduce deaths, but did reduce employment.

IT'S my contention that The Deaths in this hospitals were intentionally carried out. It's also my contention that COVID was intentionally created and intentionally unleashed on The World and The US to bring about The New Normal.

If True, this makes Obama, Fauci and Biden mass murderers.
One of my friends is a nurse with a dozen years experience who worked at a major San Diego hospital. First thing the hospital did when the ChiCom flu got serious was to lay off most of their healthcare workers, including my friend.

One of my friends is a nurse with a dozen years experience who worked at a major San Diego hospital. First thing the hospital did when the ChiCom flu got serious was to lay off most of their healthcare workers, including my friend.
I bet the nurses that did not get laid off were all in on sedating and intubating COVID Patients, and then murdering them. Because technically this is what they did.

Especially when you consider they intentionally denied them medications like HCQ, Ivermectin and later Monoclonal Antibodies that THEY KNEW WORKED, you'd have to call that murder!

Forum List

Back