Border Crisis? What boarder crisis?

tshrimp

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2021
Not California
We keep hearing there is no border crisis yet this past December we see more illegal aliens entering the country then the previous 3 Decembers combined. We also, see a large number of single males being released into our country. The Biden administration is continuing to let us down. Bringing in covid, and unvetted individuals is unacceptable. I highly recommend watching the video.

1643132156520.png

We keep hearing there is no border crisis yet this past December we see more illegal aliens entering the country then the previous 3 Decembers combined. We also, see a large number of single males being released into our country. The Biden administration is continuing to let us down. Bringing in covid, and unvetted individuals is unacceptable. I highly recommend watching the video.

View attachment 592608
Unfortunately for the vast bulk of our American citizenry many of the federal elected officials, & also MANY of the appointed federal bureaucrats appear to favor an agenda that is hell bent upon negating any of the power that the U.S. Constitution affords the American constituency to control g'ment with. Our USA appears to have reached the crossroads of Constitutionally Based G'ment Blvd. & Indentured Servitude rd. In all reality Americans were fortunate to have been able to constrain g'ment for as long as it did. It looks like as a society America has taken a turn onto Indentured Servitude rd. & will continue to travel on that road until Americans hit the dead end. Self enslavement(the human condition) has virtually happened to every single empire in the past from the Akkadian empire(1st empire) right up to to & including the former USSR. All Americans are doing today is carrying on the proud tradition of self enslavement that dates clear back to @ least the 1st empire ever recorded on planet earth. Sad but true.

Unfortunately for the vast bulk of our American citizenry many of the federal elected officials, & also MANY of the appointed federal bureaucrats appear to favor an agenda that is hell bent upon negating any of the power that the U.S. Constitution affords the American constituency to control g'ment with. Our USA appears to have reached the crossroads of Constitutionally Based G'ment Blvd. & Indentured Servitude rd.
A Republic Is a Foster Government

Your Sacred Cow, the Constitution, is a government document that pretends to restrict the government. So it is a contradiction. At least you should reject it as being ineffective in enforcing what you think it represents.

But I consider it to be a manifesto for elitist tyranny. Just like you claim that we are under its supreme law, I claim that it was a temporary start-up plan to be superseded by all subsequent legislation. The only Bill of Rights that would be valid would be one that tells what issues the people can vote on in national referendums.

It treats us, the people, like orphans who get to choose their parents but then have to give them absolute obedience.

A Republic Is a Foster Government

Your Sacred Cow, the Constitution, is a government document that pretends to restrict the government. So it is a contradiction. At least you should reject it as being ineffective in enforcing what you think it represents.

But I consider it to be a manifesto for elitist tyranny. Just like you claim that we are under its supreme law, I claim that it was a temporary start-up plan to be superseded by all subsequent legislation. The only Bill of Rights that would be valid would be one that tells what issues the people can vote on in national referendums.

It treats us, the people, like orphans who get to choose their parents but then have to give them absolute obedience.
How so? What specifically in the constitution is tyrannical, and how exactly does it treat people like "orphans"?

Forum List

Back