Shocking New Data on the Tea Party

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Last week, the ongoing debate over what we know about the tea partiers took a new turn, with scores of conservative commentators like The LA Times' Andrew Malcolm and Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds assuring us that a new Gallup poll proves the TPers are not a "fringe" or "racist" group.

But the Gallup results only confirm that tea partiers are "mainstream" in their demographics, when what really matters are their attitudes. Results released Friday of a new multi-state poll of white voters conducted by the University of Washington's Christopher Parker paint a more complicated picture. The survey asked white respondents about their attitudes toward the tea party movement--and their attitudes toward non-whites, immigrants and homosexuals.

tea+party+racism1.PNG

tea+party+racism2.PNG

tea+party+racism3.PNG

tea+party+racism4.PNG

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: New Data on Tea Party Sympathizers

aaaahh yes,, I've always told ya agnes,, them dimocwats is "perfect peoples."

First thing that came to mind when I got to the Immigrants Section.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls&feature=related]YouTube - south park-they took our jobs!!![/ame]

Oh, all Tea Party members are white. Nice racist poll there Gallup. What are their views of Congress in comparision?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
so yooooo are on record as being "for" unfettered illegal immigration and a no borders no country attitude??

:lol: Wut? Where the hell did you get that from me posting that?

So Willow, did the egg hatch yet? :cool:

so yooooo are on record as being "for" unfettered illegal immigration and a no borders no country attitude??

:lol: Wut? Where the hell did you get that from me posting that?

So Willow, did the egg hatch yet? :cool:

because,, dogshit, that's what tea party peoples are against,, so do you or do you not advocate unfettered illegal immigration and open borders..aka no country??

because,, dogshit, that's what tea party peoples are against,, so do you or do you not advocate unfettered illegal immigration and open borders..aka no country??

You didn't answer my question after I answered yours. Did the egg hatch yet? :cool:

Forum List

Back