Shocking New Data on the Tea Party

Actually, if one looks at the real data in this highly limited and oddly phrased poll, it appears the support for the Tea Party does indeed cross racial lines...

24% of non-whites indicated support for the Tea Party - roughly the same percentage that indicated opposition. (the remainder of those non-whites polled were uncertain or did not know about the Tea Party)

Perhaps the most racist indicators being revealed by the polling are Blacks continued support of the president. 86% of Blacks polled indicated they supported health care reform, placing them far out of mainstream America's feelings regarding Obamacare. Further shockingly racist is the 90% of Blacks polled indicating support for the president's work on the economy - again far out of step with mainstream America.

It would appear Black America will support Obama based only on the darker hue of his skin, and not his actual achievments or lack thereof.

Sadly, it appears racism is alive and well among Black America...

_____

About 90% of blacks voted for Obama so, no, nothing you are saying is really all that shocking.

Further shockingly racist is the 90% of Blacks polled indicating support for the president's work on the economy - again far out of step with mainstream America.

It would appear Black America will support Obama based only on the darker hue of his skin, and not his actual achievments or lack thereof.

_____

So your answer to tea party racism is to all call blacks racist. :eusa_think:

Exactly, and that is all there is too it.

And another gotcha bites the dust.

Only one playing gotcha here is you. :lol:

That's not all there is to it. You either accept the gallup results in full, or not at all. So if you accept them in full, you have to accept the amount of racism that goes along with it.

But the Gallup results only confirm that tea partiers are "mainstream" in their demographics

There's no gotcha ... just a poll cited.
a poll that attempts to paint anti-corruption in government protests as 'racist.'

This shit is getting old, and all it does is grow the movement, people are tired of these lame assed games.

a poll that attempts to paint anti-corruption in government protests as 'racist.'

This shit is getting old, and all it does is grow the movement, people are tired of these lame assed games.

So Gallup is credible when you are posting approval ratings but when their polls show some protestors having negative opinions of blacks, latinos, and gays they are the enemy.

Got it.

Yeah--it's getting real OLD--especially when we have the below video of "blacks" who must be pretending to be "blacks" who are guest speakers at tea party rallies--:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcsnWLLdl70]YouTube - Response to Olbermann: "People of color" at Tea Parties[/ame]

So Gallup is credible when you are posting approval ratings but when their polls show some protestors having negative opinions of blacks, latinos, and gays they are the enemy.

Got it.
Nice try, no cigar.

Barry's approval is his approval, trying to prove protestors are 'racist' by a poll is just another page in thye useful idiot handbook.

Nice try, no cigar.

Barry's approval is his approval, trying to prove protestors are 'racist' by a poll is just another page in thye useful idiot handbook.

:lol: If that's not twisted logic, I don't know what it is. I could easily get a poll to say his approval rating is 110%, doesn't make it so.

However, if you are going to cite Gallup for one thing you consider important, would be hypocrisy to say they're liars on another.

This is similar to Republicans citing the CBO throughout the entire Health Care Debate but then disregarding it when it said something positive about the Dems plan.

But Kerry on, good sir. :thup:

We were warned that once the Obama and his comrade in arms start falling in the polls, the calls of everyone and everything being a RACIST would be ratcheted up.

and walla

I think you mean Voila.

and you've done nothing to discount article's claims.

no I meant walla, and I'm not bothering with discounting anything. I didn't know you were the board police and made the rules for how people are suppose to post, pardon me.

no I meant walla, and I'm not bothering with discounting anything. I didn't know you were the board police and made the rules for how people are suppose to post, pardon me.

So instead of giving any real answers, you attack Elvis for simply stating a true statement.

:lol:

So instead of giving any real answers, you attack Elvis for simply stating a true statement.

:lol:

is that your business?
I don't recall you being included in our conversation.

Last edited:
is that your business?

Doesn't have to be my business, this is a public message board. If you don't want me responding, pm him your complaints. If you have any complaints about me and want to pm them, be sure to take a number first. :thup:

Further shockingly racist is the 90% of Blacks polled indicating support for the president's work on the economy - again far out of step with mainstream America.

_____

So your answer to tea party racism is to all call blacks racist. :eusa_think:

___

No - simply to show how ridiculous both premises would be.

Try to keep up pard...

Forum List

Back