Shock poll: Latinos prefer Republicans by a 13 point margin.

Now there are a majority of Latinos supporting Republicans. 52% to 39% for Dems.

No Border's Joe has really pissed off those who came here the right way.

I love polls. 1377 people from across the country, of which 220 were latino and 14% of those (31 people) were actually voters. I hated stats, but like I said, enjoy reading polls.

Yep, the dems better take a good look at their total majority.....It will likely be the last one they see in at least a generation.
I wonder if they'll risk the "interrupted counting" again?

If there is any country left come January 20, 2025.

This [mal]administration is hellbent on destroying as much as possible as soon as possible. What is to stop it? Yeah, Biden deserves impeachment for ignoring numerous court orders and for violating his oath of office at the border and elsewhere.

But could they get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him? And who replaces Biden if they did? Another clown show, one named Kamala Harris.
The Shit Holes and Woke States have gone mad. The rest of us have not. They can rot or get with the program

More evidence that Latinos are more conservative than Democrats seem to understand.
And you’re ok with that since you voted for biden and he needs latino support to stay in office?

Now there are a majority of Latinos supporting Republicans. 52% to 39% for Dems.

Lol,kinda destroys the who repug open border narrative.

Your basic understanding should inlcude the fact that romance in (both [italics]) the Latin and Slavic countries carries a different placard. Thus, if you accept the Latino Republicans you must also accept the fact that Russian preference has always been a Republican US president.

Your basic understanding should inlcude the fact that romance in (both [italics]) the Latin and Slavic countries carries a different placard. Thus, if you accept the Latino Republicans you must also accept the fact that Russian preference has always been a Republican US president.
Wanna try a coherent post?

More evidence that Latinos are more conservative than Democrats seem to understand.

Those cultural issues the Dems keep pushing? They've gone too far. Now they own them.

True, and many latinos are catholics and they're serious about it. Might not be too supportive of issues like abortion.

I love polls. 1377 people from across the country, of which 220 were latino and 14% of those (31 people) were actually voters. I hated stats, but like I said, enjoy reading polls.
I agree….the poll is absolute bullshit...Mexicans know better, they have looked right past abortion, faggotry, chicks with dicks, lawlessness and the like for years to vote for their free shit….nothings changed…as you were.
Mac1958

Last edited:
That’s not shocking at all, and for these two reasons:

1) Latinos are very family oriented, and they - like most American parents other than extreme leftists - are appalled by the overreach of public schools and attempt to limit parental involvement in their kids’ education.

2) Latinos are equally appalled that after going through the regular, legal immigration process, they see Democrats welcoming in swarms of illegals, many with criminal records and/or smuggling in drugs.
#1 target of the illegal hispanics and other illegals is the legal/always been here hispanics. They live in the same neighborhoods, go to the same schools, attend the same churches, compete for the same jobs and houses in many cases. Proximity as always also remains the #1 factor in chosing victims---

If that holds true the next two federal elections are going to be an absolute slaughter.

The future for American politics could be similar to what we often see with political parties in Europe, where polarization is typically based more on class and ideology than of race. And if the Democratic Party is determined to fully turn into the party of the white liberal, they will displace millions of Black and Hispanic voters.

These voters already have more in common economically and ideologically with their counterparts on the Right than they do with white progressives. If the Democrats are hellbent on alienating the very voters that they need the most, the elections in November will be the least of their problems.

If that holds true the next two federal elections are going to be an absolute slaughter.
That’s the thing, isn’t it? The Democrats were so focused on pandering to the 14% of the population that they ran roughshod over a larger minority - those of a Hispanic ethnicity.

Mid-terms are going to be a bloodbath. Count on the devious Dems to come up with a dangerous new variant to push through another mail-in ballot harvesting scheme to try to cheat their way out of it.

Forum List

Back