If the election were today who would you vote for

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
It's a super fair question the issue politics becomes a sore spot when milk is 5 $6 a gallon of gas is $5 a gallon people wonder what they voted for...

Crushing free speech is not the answer...

On that note we all used to agree

We live in an odd country but it's our I'd country and the only odd country we have

It's a super fair question the issue politics becomes a sore spot when milk is 5 $6 a gallon of gas is $5 a gallon people wonder what they voted for...

Crushing free speech is not the answer...

On that note we all used to agree

We live in an odd country but it's our I'd country and the only odd country we have
i would write-in and vote for Jesse Ventura for president. he lives in Mexico now. he really cares about the American people and our country alot. he would be fair to all sides and honest. i think Jesse would be the best president we would have.

Governor DeSantis would be my pick for POTUS @ current. Gov. DeSantis @ 43 yrs of age is a prime candidate for the POTUS position. I'm sick & tired of geriatric fogy profe$$ional politician$ that can no longer relate to the younger generations of the American constituency. At 43 yrs of age Gov. DeSantis well understands the desires & pressing needs for the entire age spectrum of the American constituency. Plus Gov. DeSantis has both the needed education & background in life experience to make for a dynamic POTUS. Age, an aggressive spirit, common sense, ability to stand his ground & a believer in the American constituencies federal Constitution as originally intended by America's founding fathers puts Gov. DeSantis in the number one spot for me as my POTUS candidate of choice!

Agreed Jack. Desantis also will act presidential. He is young and shows leadership qualities. Not a name caller. Trump could learn alot from watching him. This is what the gop needs, a new young fresh face.

I can't vote!! None of you yankee bastards will adopt me...and my eight kids...THAT'S NINE VOTES FOR TRUMP......fifty times each...we could save America!!!!!!

So far Trump 1, Palin 2, De Santis 3, Ted Cruz 4, Scott 5 and Tulsi for VP...provided she reverted to being pro-life like she was before she sold out to the baby killers!!!! (Tulsi would be in charge of something like VA. NO DEMS NEAR $$$$$)

Greg

Governor DeSantis would be my pick for POTUS @ current. Gov. DeSantis @ 43 yrs of age is a prime candidate for the POTUS position. I'm sick & tired of geriatric fogy profe$$ional politician$ that can no longer relate to the younger generations of the American constituency. At 43 yrs of age Gov. DeSantis well understands the desires & pressing needs for the entire age spectrum of the American constituency. Plus Gov. DeSantis has both the needed education & background in life experience to make for a dynamic POTUS. Age, an aggressive spirit, common sense, ability to stand his ground & a believer in the American constituencies federal Constitution as originally intended by America's founding fathers puts Gov. DeSantis in the number one spot for me as my POTUS candidate of choice!

Trump will trash any DeSantis run for President

i would write-in and vote for Jesse Ventura for president. he lives in Mexico now. he really cares about the American people and our country alot. he would be fair to all sides and honest. i think Jesse would be the best president we would have.
I like and he was batshit crazy Minnesota before Minnesota was batshit crazy
Al Franken et al.

He is way ahead of his time with conspiracy theories
and I enjoy every show he did.

People can never forget he was a Navy SEAL served this country
some young lad made the mistake running against him and saying
I was on the real wresting team in college

Jesse said while I was in Vietnam ...

Professional wrestlers are a special class in this country amazing people I hope to meet Hulk Hogan someday...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back