Shock poll: Latinos prefer Republicans by a 13 point margin.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Now there are a majority of Latinos supporting Republicans. 52% to 39% for Dems.

No Border's Joe has really pissed off those who came here the right way.

The Plantation is on fire and they are all a running. Of course a few will burn alive

That’s not shocking at all, and for these two reasons:

1) Latinos are very family oriented, and they - like most American parents other than extreme leftists - are appalled by the overreach of public schools and attempt to limit parental involvement in their kids’ education.

2) Latinos are equally appalled that after going through the regular, legal immigration process, they see Democrats welcoming in swarms of illegals, many with criminal records and/or smuggling in drugs.

More evidence that Latinos are more conservative than Democrats seem to understand.

Those cultural issues the Dems keep pushing? They've gone too far. Now they own them.
Once they leave it is a fat chance they'll ever return

I am so thankful for the disasters of this admin. So many lessons earned in a Cliff Note kinda WAY. A price to pay, but it must be payed

Last edited:
Latinos are one group, but what do Latinx's think? I bet the group that identifies that way are Rabid Bidenistas.

Democrats want Hispanics for slaves. No wonder they prefer Republicans.
They sure do make it sound like that, always going on about how the Latinos coming up from Central America are good for doing your gardening and cleaning your house. I guess if you have a cotton field in your backyard, they’d be good for that too.

They sure do make it sound like that, always going on about how the Latinos coming up from Central America are good for doing your gardening and cleaning your house. I guess if you have a cotton field in your backyard, they’d be good for that too.
They just do the stuff that Yanquis cant.

Franks house is walking distance from me....well....gotta walk 45 minutes
Franklin Ramón Chang-Díaz (born April 5, 1950)[1] is a Costa Rican-born American mechanical engineer, physicist and former NASA astronaut. He is the sole founder and CEO of Ad Astra Rocket Company[2] as well as a member of Cummins' board of directors.[3] He became an American citizen in 1977.[4]

He is a veteran of seven Space Shuttle missions, tying the record, as of 2021 for the most spaceflights (a record set by Jerry L. Ross). He was the third Latin American, but the first Latin American immigrant NASA Astronaut selected to go into space.[5] Chang-Díaz is a member of the NASA Astronaut Hall of Fame.

I would resent being labeled a Euro, and I don't understand why another person wouldn't resent being categorized based on their ancestors' origins.

Now there are a majority of Latinos supporting Republicans. 52% to 39% for Dems.

No Border's Joe has really pissed off those who came here the right way.

Much of this is due to the outreach that Trump has done with the Latinos. Certainly, it has zero to do with McConnell or McCarthy or the RINOs.

Once they leave it is a fat chance they'll ever return

I am so thankful for the disasters of this admin. So many lessons earned in a Cliff Note kind WAY. A price to pay, but it must be payed

If there is any country left come January 20, 2025.

This [mal]administration is hellbent on destroying as much as possible as soon as possible. What is to stop it? Yeah, Biden deserves impeachment for ignoring numerous court orders and for violating his oath of office at the border and elsewhere.

But could they get 67 votes in the Senate to remove him? And who replaces Biden if they did? Another clown show, one named Kamala Harris.

More evidence that Latinos are more conservative than Democrats seem to understand.

Those cultural issues the Dems keep pushing? They've gone too far. Now they own them.
If this is a trend and it continues to grow, our border issue will solve itself.

Much of this is due to the outreach that Trump has done with the Latinos. Certainly, it has zero to do with McConnell or McCarthy or the RINOs.
The last 15 mos of Woke and illegal Beaners jumping the roller coaster in front. I'd be pissed

Forum List

Back