She's SICK, I tell you!.VIDEO: Hillary stumbles boarding campaign plane..again!!!

I hate Hillary... and already voted against her.....

Interesting.
animated-thinking-smiley-image-0021.gif
Many would just say they voted for Trump, but not you.

I didn't vote for him, I voted against Hillary. Trump is awful. Hillary is horrible.

That's right. Stairs leading to airplane doors get 'slippery' when they get wet. HAAAA HAAAAA!
YOU ought to save up for a plane ride when it's raining pal!
If stairs to airplane doors got 'slippery' when they get wet there would have been by now 10 million law suits settled by the airlines.
THINK!!!!

Sorry, bud. I think I'm uniquely qualified to comment on this one.

I worked at an airport for almost 10 years, around airliners for 7 of them. Passengers don't board jets like that, they use jetways. Only private jets are boarded in such a manner. When it rains those metal steps get very slippery. Have you ever walked on them? I have. Everything at an airport gets slippery when it rains. Hell I fell on my ass getting out of a fuel truck one time in the rain. My foot slipped off of a corrugated step on the truck designed to not be slippery when it rains and it was.

It's readily apparent you never flew on a jet before and have most certainly never worked at an airport.

I hate Hillary as much as anyone and already voted against her, this isn't a sign shes sick. The other stuff is, like her stumbling on 9/11. But not this.
There are tens of thousands of airports around the world that do not have covered walkways.
Millions of passengers board JETS using the same style boarding ladder that Hillary's plane used.
These boarding ladders ALL have antislip coatings on them.
It's not rational to believe hundreds of airline business haven't done everything possible to prevent slips entering and leaving their planes.
Ever heard the word 'LAWSUIT'?
Any passenger who 'slips' and is injured can sue the ass off the airline.
THINK!
"Hi Bob. I'm noticing there were over four hundred personal injury lawsuits filed against us last year by passengers who 'slipped' as they were boarding or entering our planes. Maybe we should look into that 'non-slip' coating EVERY OTHER FUCKING AIRLINE IS USING!!!!!!!".
BTW I have travelled by plane to almost every country on earth over the last fifty years.
I've never seen any boarding ladder that hasn't had some type of anti-slip material or coating on it.

Come on dude. She is wearing heels and walking up a slippery staircase.

She was just about struggling up those stairs and have you all noticed she always has a helping hand at every turn. There's obviously something wrong with her.
She was wearing high heels and it was raining. Look, I hate her too but this is ridiculous. Its about as absurd as some of the crazy shit the slimy leftists have been saying the past year.

If it is all so innocent, then why is she mumbling to herself? That is a real high calibre mind for you and a presidency.

I worked at an airport for almost 10 years, around airliners for 7 of them. Passengers don't board jets like that, they use jetways. Only private jets are boarded in such a manner. When it rains those metal steps get very slippery. Have you ever walked on them? I have. Everything at an airport gets slippery when it rains. Hell I fell on my ass getting out of a fuel truck one time in the rain. My foot slipped off of a corrugated step on the truck designed to not be slippery when it rains and it was.

How many times has Hillary walked up a slippery jetway? Probably hundreds or more.

She should have absolutely no trouble negotiating it like a boss.

Forum List

Back