She's SICK, I tell you!.VIDEO: Hillary stumbles boarding campaign plane..again!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
We are waiting for her to tumble down the ramp...Humpty Dumpty Hildebeast!

Hillary Clinton appeared to stumble or nearly miss a step as she boarded her campaign plane on Thursday.

Clinton was flying to a rally in Winston Salem, North Carolina when she boarded in rainy weather.

From the time she departed her motorcade van, which was positioned right at the bottom of the stairs, all the way to the top of the steps, she appeared to be wobbly and unsteady, and laboring during the trek.

Maybe it was because she had the extra -- arduous -- task of carrying an umbrella?

Live Satellite News, which posted the video, noted she was "mumbling to herself."

(Excerpt) Read more attheamericanmirror.com ...

Maybe she DRINKS way too fucking much...as WikiLeaks has found out!

Nothing to see here but right wing idiocy.
You should try to get off that over used card of BLAME that is an Obama cop out card so over used nobody cares, nor listens to that bs. Not to mention it shows the " governmental hang up ppl have over a left right side as if it is their football team about to win or lose.
get with it both sides play the same game and they both FK you over in the end when they are in the political puppet ownership ( something Trump isn't) why do you think they are bashing him because he can not be controlled by BIG , BIG money which most politicians need to fund for their CON JOB speeches across the Country.

Come on dude. She is wearing heels and walking up a slippery staircase.

Hillary Clinton appeared to stumble or nearly miss a step as she boarded her campaign plane on Thursday.Clinton was flying to a rally in Winston Salem, North Carolina when she boarded in rainy weather.
I think she's getting jumpy because she's heard about the people of Salem stacking up timber & planks and keeping their matches dry from the rain in preparation of Hitlery's home-coming. It's been a couple hundred of years since she went up in smoke back in Salem .... and the towns people are wondering if perhaps their forefather didn't do a good enough job the first time.

clear.png
Thank You! x 1
SYTFE
Thanks faggot. Now I have to edit my post

She was just about struggling up those stairs and have you all noticed she always has a helping hand at every turn. There's obviously something wrong with her.

She was just about struggling up those stairs and have you all noticed she always has a helping hand at every turn. There's obviously something wrong with her.
She was wearing high heels and it was raining. Look, I hate her too but this is ridiculous. Its about as absurd as some of the crazy shit the slimy leftists have been saying the past year.

Forum List

Back