She's obviously thinking of running as a DEMOCRAT

Her voting record indicates she has zero future as a Dem. She'd never run as Dem anyway due to her policy positions. About the only thing she is aligned with Dems on is her recognition that Trump is a duplicitous traitor and so are his supporters.
Spoken like a true one party state stooge.

Uh, no you mean the MAGA cult hates her, following orders from their fascist autocrat wannabe demogogue Trump.
Hey snowflake, if you think Democrats give a damn that Cheney just lost her seat you're lying to yourself...which is par for the course.

She lost Wyoming by almost 40 points. Guaranteed not all of them are Trump fans. A lot were just citizens toted of her shit, caring more about 'Get Trump' than Wyoming.

After 6 years of failed coup attempts, failed Impeachments, failed attempts to manufacture fake whistleblowers and evidence, failed Kabuki Theater Committees, and gallons of tears from TDS-suffering, Trump-obsessed snowflakes after every failed 'We got him THIS time' attempt...

When are Democrats and snowflakes going to admit they have a serious mental problem?

The voters in Wyoming just solved their problem.

And you are not even asking the omnipotent question.......
WHY DID THEY WAIT SO FUCKING LONG ???

That's been my point all along.
The Conservative Right ALWAYS held the power to change the course of events.
They're just too fucking lame / sorry / lazy / chickenshit ......to do so....and continue to be so.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
Liz represents the old republican establishment that would compromise with democrats. This Republican Party stands up and says "NO". Democrats like the old republican party and that's why they like Liz Cheney, along with the fact she's anti Trump. Democrats aren't used to be being told "no". They better get used to it.

I bet she will go democrat. They will sweet talk her because of her purely irrational and unadulterated hatred of trump. They want her.

She might have stood a chance if she just kept her childlike hatred of trump to herself and ran her campaign on principal and values and America. But she went for the cheap ass angle of "I hate trump" and people said "uh, you don't care about America or Americans as much as your hatred for trump? Yeah we don't want your ass".

If she runs for president she will be lucky to not get voted off the island first.
You bet huh? Stay away from Vegas.

Never in a million years.

Forum List

Back