She's obviously thinking of running as a DEMOCRAT

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

If she runs, she won’t run as a Democrat. She was only useful to them because of her hate for Trump and the Jan 6 committee. She won’t generate much Democrat support.

You have no idea where I stand on political issues.
I’ve dealt with demofks for seven years now, they never accept facts. There’s that. You are just another and don’t warrant my time to say nope.

I’ve dealt with demofks for seven years now, they never accept facts. There’s that. You are just another and don’t warrant my time to say nope.
You must be illiterate. Obviously you haven’t read any of comments pertaining to the issues we are facing today.

You can’t even articulate one!
You’re just a troll.
Liz represents the old republican establishment that would compromise with democrats. This Republican Party stands up and says "NO". Democrats like the old republican party and that's why they like Liz Cheney, along with the fact she's anti Trump. Democrats aren't used to be being told "no". They better get used to it.
The Republican Party of the past didn’t simply compromise. Compromise suggests that they would give a little and get a little. That wasn’t the case. They would completely give in. The Bush’s were responsible for much of that.

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

Trump and supporters like you are a threat to this country. You are anti-American. Cheney has performed honorably like Grant and Lincoln. There are no conservatives in the GOP. Only Nazis. We have Republican Nazis making death threats against their political opponents. She could potentially run as a independent candidate.

Trump and supporters like you are a threat to this country. You are anti-American. Cheney has performed honorably like Grant and Lincoln. There are no conservatives in the GOP. Only Nazis. We have Republican Nazis making death threats against their political opponents. She could potentially run as a independent candidate.
Are you gonna vote for her?

View attachment 683665

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. You think she’s a RINO simply because she opposed Trump ONCE. It’s so stupid.

Liz ran on her her dads name. She had no idea what Wyoming needed, wanted or it’s values because Wyoming was only just a vacation spot for her and the rest of the family.
Wyoming wanted someone that stood for them.

Wyoming's values are anti-American.

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. You think she’s a RINO simply because she opposed Trump ONCE. It’s so stupid.
I actually did not say Liz was a 'RINO' it's not I'm my post you responded to. Learn to read.

Lizzie joined the Democrats in the witch hunt, trashed her own party members, and got her ass kicked in her primary by almost 40 points.

Cheney is GONE in January. THAT is what Cheney is.

I actually did not say Liz was a 'RINO' it's not I'm my post you responded to. Learn to read.

Lizzie joined the Democrats in the witch hunt, trashed her own party members, and got her ass kicked in her primary by almost 40 points.

Cheney is GONE in January. THAT is what Cheney is.
Lol you don’t have to say it. It’s what you think. Am i wrong? We both know I’m not.

Lol you don’t have to say it. It’s what you think. Am i wrong? We both know I’m not.
No, lil' snowflake, but you just keep trying to tell people what they think.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back