She's obviously thinking of running as a DEMOCRAT

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

She would finish last or second from last if she ran in a GOP Primary. Dem may be her best option, and she can use the excuse "the Republican Party has changed" Will young Dems vote for her though, or vote for Trump out of fear of war? Also, all her old money comes from GOP donors, so this makes it less likely.

She wouldn't even have a impact if she ran as an Independent, she would just get votes from people who wouldn't vote for Trump anyways. So she is somewhat limited in her choices.

Without question, she will look to profit though, that's the politics I see in her. Start a PAC or a Foundation and make millions simply because media gives you coverage.

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

It's incredible how much she has in common with our local, resident escape artist...
:scared1:

She would finish last or second from last if she ran in a GOP Primary. Dem may be her best option, and she can use the excuse "the Republican Party has changed" Will young Dems vote for her though, or vote for Trump out of fear of war? Also, all her old money comes from GOP donors, so this makes it less likely.

She wouldn't even have a impact if she ran as an Independent, she would just get votes from people who wouldn't vote for Trump anyways. So she is somewhat limited in her choices.

Without question, she will look to profit though, that's the politics I see in her. Start a PAC or a Foundation and make millions simply because media gives you coverage.
The Cheney political dynasty is in disarray so they will go all out to prop her up in some way or risk losing that part of the family power structure.
She'll probably be all over Pravda to keep her prominent & push a martyr narrative while they figure out the next move

It's incredible how much she has in common with our local, resident escape artist...
:scared1:
I could be persuaded to vote for her. Or Manchin. Anyone with the balls to push back against the utter stupidity that the partisans jerk off too.

We used to celebrate backbone in the US. Now we ridicule it. Profiles in courage, not so much.

Her voting record indicates she has zero future as a Dem. She'd never run as Dem anyway due to her policy positions. About the only thing she is aligned with Dems on is her recognition that Trump is a duplicitous traitor and so are his supporters.

I'd wait and see where she lands after she leaves office.....Before she shit the bed The Turtle was said to be grooming her for a US Senate seat "somewhere".

I could easily see her returning to NOtVA and running against Connelly (VA-11 D) for his seat but like I said let's see where she lands.

Miss Piggy would be a fine fit for The View.
smiley_abused.gif

I could be persuaded to vote for her. Or Manchin. Anyone with the balls to push back against the utter stupidity that the partisans jerk off too.

2 politicians who screwed the oeople who voted for / trusted them.

Yeah, Manchin did a great job pushing back against his fellow Dems...until he folded like a cheap suit & screwed WV.

Cheney did not push back anything, except her Constituents while embracing the Democrats. How'd that work out for her?

Liz ran on her her dads name. She had no idea what Wyoming needed, wanted or it’s values because Wyoming was only just a vacation spot for her and the rest of the family.
Wyoming wanted someone that stood for them.

2 politicians who screwed the oeople who voted for / trusted them.

Yeah, Manchin did a great job pushing back against his fellow Dems...until he folded like a cheap suit & screwed WV.

Cheney did not push back anything, except her Constituents while embracing the Democrats. How'd that work out for her?
She got roasted by a bunch of idiot-blind motherfucking partisan twats (please insert more foul insults at your discretion).

Partisanship is killing this country. Partisans are killing this country. The lesser-of-two-evils con is killing this country.

RINO's everywhere just suddenly embraced Trump after he whoops Cheney by 37 points. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I still say that if she would have been a great leader for WY that she may have pulled a win out. Yes, the Trump issue was a big one, but a great leader will maintain support, she clearly didn't.

In truth, she probably believed that due to her massive election success in the past that she would be immune from losing in a Primary. This lead her to push the Jan 6th Hearing, she didn't think there would be political consequences.

I don't believe for a moment that she would have made the decisions she made over the last two years if she believed it would cost her the House Seat no matter how loud she and others suggest to the contrary.

She got roasted by a bunch of idiot-blind motherfucking partisan twats (please insert more foul insults at your discretion).
So Wyoming is filled with a mass majority of 'idiot-blind MFing partisan twats'?!

Cheney is a 'Republican'. She was in a 'Republican' Primary. She was vying for 'Republican' votes in hopes of winning a 'Republican' nomination.

OF COURSE THE REPUBLICAN VOTERS VOTING FOR A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IN A REPUBLICAN PRIMARY WERE PARTISAN, dumbass!

laughing hilariously.jpg

Forum List

Back