Sheriff: Woman accidentally shot in head outside Raleigh gun show

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Natures way of culling the gene pool

Glosson, who has a concealed-carry permit, handed one of the unloaded guns to Lasonya Judd, who was sitting in the back seat, and he also handed her a loaded gun he already had in the truck. As Judd was looking at the guns, she accidentally fired one, and the bullet struck Alyssa Lewis Glosson, 29, in the back of the head while she was sitting in the truck's passenger seat.

Sheriff: Woman accidentally shot in head outside Raleigh gun show :: WRAL.com

Dumbasses.

Rule 1: The gun is always loaded until you prove that its not.

Wrong. The gun is always loaded. Always.

After reading the link its obvious the deceased woman was the sister and the wife of the guy that bought the guns.

What link did you read? No one died, just a flesh wound.

From the article (the one I read): 'Harrison said hopefully a lesson can come from the incident. "Don't be handling a loaded firearm unless you know what you're doing," he said.' Good advice.

Dumbasses.

Rule 1: The gun is always loaded until you prove that its not.

Wrong. The gun is always loaded. Always.

After reading the link its obvious the deceased woman was the sister and the wife of the guy that bought the guns.

What link did you read? No one died, just a flesh wound.

From the article (the one I read): 'Harrison said hopefully a lesson can come from the incident. "Don't be handling a loaded firearm unless you know what you're doing," he said.' Good advice.
I dont know what link I read. Says plain as day she was only grazed.

Glosson, who has a concealed-carry permit, handed one of the unloaded guns to Lasonya Judd, who was sitting in the back seat, and he also handed her a loaded gun he already had in the truck. As Judd was looking at the guns, she accidentally fired one, and the bullet struck Alyssa Lewis Glosson, 29, in the back of the head while she was sitting in the truck's passenger seat.

Yup, when white people shoot each other it makes the headlines in progressive news.

Meanwhile...7 people shot dead and many more wounded in Chicago this week. Does Guano care about these goy?

Police: 7 dead, 16 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings

Yup, when white people shoot each other it makes the headlines in progressive news.

Meanwhile...7 people shot dead and many more wounded in Chicago this week. Does Guano care about these goy?

Police: 7 dead, 16 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings

We are supposed to care about gangsters and drug dealers killing each other?

So they aren't blacks? Trayvon was a gangsta wannabe, known drug addict and he was considered the messiah of the left for beating the shit out of Zimmerman. So what is it, are drug dealers people or not?

Is being a pot smoker a justification for you being shot? I thought the left told me that being a druggy thug didn't justify being shot, shit, beating the crap out of someone didn't justify being killed in Travvy's case.

So they aren't blacks? Trayvon was a gangsta wannabe, known drug addict and he was considered the messiah of the left for beating the shit out of Zimmerman. So what is it, are drug dealers people or not?

Is being a pot smoker a justification for you being shot? I thought the left told me that being a druggy thug didn't justify being shot, shit, beating the crap out of someone didn't justify being killed in Travvy's case.

What' the matter, Air? we aren't jumping through your hoops right? Sorry, but I don't lose sleep over gangsters killing each other. And if Trayvon had been out in the hood dealing drugs with a gun, i wouldn't have cared about him either.

Forum List

Back