Sheriff: Woman accidentally shot in head outside Raleigh gun show

Even if someone says the gun is not loaded I treat it as if it is until I clear it. I've done this since the age of 8.

my dad always says "the gun is always loaded" and never think of it as not being so...
what a tragedy... how can anyone think it is not unless it's fake...
:(

[...]

Yup, when white people shoot each other it makes the headlines in progressive news.

Meanwhile...7 people shot dead and many more wounded in Chicago this week. Does Guano care about these goy?

[...]
What happened at the gun show is unusual.

What happens in Chicago (every day) isn't.

What' the matter, Air? we aren't jumping through your hoops right? Sorry, but I don't lose sleep over gangsters killing each other. And if Trayvon had been out in the hood dealing drugs with a gun, i wouldn't have cared about him either.

But because he was walking home, in the dark, in the rain with the ingredients to make Lean while suspended from school for drugs makes you care about him? Sounds like a druggie thug to me.

What' the matter, Air? we aren't jumping through your hoops right? Sorry, but I don't lose sleep over gangsters killing each other. And if Trayvon had been out in the hood dealing drugs with a gun, i wouldn't have cared about him either.

But because he was walking home, in the dark, in the rain with the ingredients to make Lean while suspended from school for drugs makes you care about him? Sounds like a druggie thug to me.

Well, I am not sure why you are trying to make this thread about a guy who was murdered by an out of control bully, years ago, I will send some roses to one of the dead Chicago drug gangsters, if you give me their address. In the meantime, I will simply shake my head in wonder and amazement of another yahoo showing off his loaded gun in his pick-um-up truck, with the predictable result of bullets flying in unintended directions. As I said in the beginning, it is all good. He is a well regulated militia.

I'm sure they'll be more careful in the future.
Glad nobody was seriously hurt.

Well, I am not sure why you are trying to make this thread about a guy who was murdered by an out of control bully, years ago, I will send some roses to one of the dead Chicago drug gangsters, if you give me their address. In the meantime, I will simply shake my head in wonder and amazement of another yahoo showing off his loaded gun in his pick-um-up truck, with the predictable result of bullets flying in unintended directions. As I said in the beginning, it is all good. He is a well regulated militia.

I'm just showing the hypocrisy of the left. It's not hard to do, and really fun when they don't even understand what you're doing.

Yea I guess we should only let trained LEO's have guns right? They never have accidents with them.

I'm just showing the hypocrisy of the left. It's not hard to do, and really fun when they don't even understand what you're doing.

Yea I guess we should only let trained LEO's have guns right? They never have accidents with them.

I think that every idiot in America should own a gun, and if you can not pass a background check, then you should be able to buy it from an unlicensed private party without his having to worry about breaking the law by selling to the mentally ill, convicted felons, gangsters and drug dealers, people under restraining orders, and people with criminal intent. I believe this, because a lot of these people flock together, like the biker gang that got into a shootout in Waco a few years back, and cleaned up the gene pool considerably, in the process! Chicago is another example of the Darwin principle in action! Ditto, gun shows.

Predictable.....dumb point........there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s.....and 4.7 million people were actually carrying guns for self defense in 1997....there are now 357-400 million guns in private hands and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense......

The gun accident rate went down, not up during this growth in gun ownership.....

Imagine how many gun accidents the Nation's police would have if they weren't trained. I suggest probably one a day.

I happen to know that a substantial part of police firearms training involves accident avoidance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back