Sheepware update...lil problem

I could not even see the problem you warn of, because I do not use Chrome and do not accept cookies. Doubt I will lose files, because I keep files on my hard drive and back up documents, spreadsheets, music and pictures monthly, to a 3 TB Passport.

I could not even see the problem you warn of, because I do not use Chrome and do not accept cookies. Doubt I will lose files, because I keep files on my hard drive and back up documents, spreadsheets, music and pictures monthly, to a 3 TB Passport.
If you don´t accept cookies, how does it come that you are logged in here?

Don't know. I do not remember making an exception for this site, although I have for certain sites. There are some sites that apparently would like it's users to drop all remaining pretenses of privacy, in order to access their content. I end up dropping, the attempt to connect as there are still options for same or similar content. Not that I have anything to hide, just do not consider my browsing habits, security programs/settings and my hard drive to be any of their business, and certainly not into being data mined for their benefit.

Don't know. I do not remember making an exception for this site, although I have for certain sites. There are some sites that apparently would like it's users to drop all remaining pretenses of privacy, in order to access their content. I end up dropping, the attempt to connect as there are still options for same or similar content. Not that I have anything to hide, just do not consider my browsing habits, security programs/settings and my hard drive to be any of their business, and certainly not into being data mined for their benefit.
You should check back your settings, then.

Debian Bullseye 11 is in pre-releas. Stable coming in a few weeks.
Newbs dload xfce.Someone with a little experience try LXQt

Debian Bullseye 11 is in pre-releas. Stable coming in a few weeks.
Newbs dload xfce.Someone with a little experience try LXQt
Guess you don't realize that 80% of all computer users know how to turn a computer on and off, run some programs, check email and surf the net. They wouldn't have a clue how to burn an ISO let alone install it.......... Heck they don't have a clue what BIOs is or how to get there not to mention setting boot options. Also the vast majority of that group don't feel the need to learn.

Guess you don't realize that 80% of all computer users know how to turn a computer on and off, run some programs, check email and surf the net. They wouldn't have a clue how to burn an ISO let alone install it.......... Heck they don't have a clue what BIOs is or how to get there not to mention setting boot options. Also the vast majority of that group don't feel the need to learn.
True.They also think a tire changing operation is to 'call AAA". These are useless eaters.
The Georgia guidestones are spot on

Forum List

Back