Sharon

Ariel Sharon

An AP report of 15 September 1982. "Defence Minister Ariel Sharon, in a statement, tied the killing [of the Phalangist leader Gemayel] to the PLO, saying: "It symbolises the terrorist murderousness of the PLO terrorist organisations and their supporters."

Then, a few hours later, Sharon sent the Phalange gunmen into the Palestinian camps.

He incited them to violence, and opened the doors to the camps Israel was guarding, he opened the doors for the Phalange to kill

The sherrithing's supply of slanderous lies appears to be endless......

Ariel Sharon

An AP report of 15 September 1982. "Defence Minister Ariel Sharon, in a statement, tied the killing [of the Phalangist leader Gemayel] to the PLO, saying: "It symbolises the terrorist murderousness of the PLO terrorist organisations and their supporters."

Then, a few hours later, Sharon sent the Phalange gunmen into the Palestinian camps.

He incited them to violence, and opened the doors to the camps Israel was guarding, he opened the doors for the Phalange to kill

And Maggi links to "Non-slanderous" counter claims appears to be zero

We need a movie.

Danteworlds

Yeah, imagine if a documentary was shown here in the movie theaters all over the U.S. showing each incident where your friends have been busily murdering Christians, not only in the Middle East, but in Southeast Asia and Africa too. Imagine what they would think of Mrs. Sherri's friends if they became aware of the millions of innocent Christians who were murdered just because of their religious beliefs.

If you knew would you condemn?
Holodomor proves it once again: Jews were amongst the greatest mass murderers of all time
It all begun in 1917: "Every ordinary Russian faced a Jew as his judge and as his exe-cutioner. Where ever the Russian went, he met a Jew in a superior position to him." (Sonja Margolina, "Das Ende der Lügen" The End of the Lies, Siedler Publishing House, Berlin 1992, page 60) "The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and Jewish dissatisfaction. Our Plan is to have a New World Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia is going to become Reality for the whole world." (The American Hebrew Magazine, New York, Sep. 10, 1920) More than 50 Million people were murdered during this era under Jewish commissars. However, when nowadays timid Goyim try to bring these crimes, universally unique, to justice, Jews squeal "this is unfair, it incites inter-ethnic hatred."
national journal: Jews were amongst the greatest mass murderers of all time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Joey, Joey, just whom do you think you are fooling here? Anyone with brains can quickly figure out that here on a Middle East forum, all you are interested in is focusing on israel and the Jews and you have no interest in whom your Muslim friends are killing. Say, maybe Joey, since he has brought up the Russians, can tell us how he is going to bring about that Stalin was actually a Jew even though Stalin wasn't. I think Joey is anxiously awaiting the Muslim Caliphate to take over the entire world since he apparently is not interested in whom his fellow Muslims are murdering these days.

From the non-Wiki site that Jossy referenced:

Adolf Hitler's glorious men "were the bravest of the brave"

There's a great deal more along the same lines.... Just another nasty Nazi-wannabe thing.

What you left out was.......
Those who traffic in the Holocaust are neither brave nor honourable. Just low and greedy." The following article was published in the renowned and oldest British political magazine The Spectator:
Adolf Hitler's glorious men "were the bravest of the brave"

This thread is about the impending death of Ariel (The Butcher of Sabra and Shatilla)Sharon
"ignorant fat nazi"

Sharon did not order or permit what happened. He did not realize the depth of Hobeika's personal hatred went or how well armed and intrenched the palestinians were. He expected the men to be disciplined and to route out the fighters so they could be processed out of the country. No one expected the palestinians to booby trap their own homes and family.
Sharon certainly did not know some of the men picked by Hobeika would be on drugs.
I doubt any of those picked by Hobeika knew he was responsible for the assassination and not the palestininans. They had after all kidnapped and tortured Bashir as a teen.
Blaming Sharon is just regurgitating old rhetoric without knowledge of the facts. Facts that did not come out till after the kahan commission.
Sharon was guilty only of not having clairvoyance and anticipating what Hobeika would do.
Thirty years and still it seems so little is know. The lies however spread faster than wild fire. The truth still is hidden in shadows.
Even the trial in the US did not wipe away the libels spread. Haters believe only what they want regardless of the truth. Thy think only Israel could want palestinians blood? They don't want to believe that palestinians might have brought on such a tragedy? They ignore what palestinians did to Lebanon, or the carnage they inflicted. Haters do not know that Israelis could not enter the camps.
Israelis trying to see into the camps from the Kuwait Embassy knew only that gun battles had been ongoing from the area near the hospital. Between the tall buildings and narrow streets in the camps nothing could be seen.

Sharon deliberately opened the doors of the refugee camps for the express purpose of allowing the Phalange to enter and massacre the residents , after inciting them to violence.

Ariel Sharon

I provided sources to prove what I wrote is true.

Deal with it, Zionist.

Ariel Sharon

Deal with it, Zionist.

Can you possibly deal with the fact that your beloved Arafat with his gang were the ones who initially started this by murdering those Christians at Damour?

Deal with it, Zionist.

Can you possibly deal with the fact that your beloved Arafat with his gang were the ones who initially started this by murdering those Christians at Damour?

Sally pay attention to whom you are addressing your comments. Isa respecters
ENJOY the fact that their "men" (ie the males of their creed)-----mutilate and rape and
murder little girls ------and little boys just as much as they enjoy the torture mutilation
of adults. The most interesting aspect of the isa-respect branch of meccaist filth ---
is the fact that they blame sharon for that which maronite christians actually did.
I will explain. Isa-respecters do not like maronite christians but do not wish
to SAY SO------because they are----lately DEPERATELY tyring to curry favor with
their own-----the pro-meccaist filth members who also claim to be "christian'.
It is a bit like the shiite/sunni divide. ---------sometimes even some of them pretend
not to hate each other for political reasons..

One of the most interesting aspects of meccaist filth is their FIRM BELIEF that what
they do simply cannot come BACK at them. It is a phenomenon very similar to the
phenomenon of a german neighbor of my childhood He railed INDIGNANTLY
against the bombing of Berlin 1945------as if what Germany did, it did under
protection of IMMUNITY. Way back in the early 70s ---I had conversations with
south east asian muslims about their techniques in which "civilians" were engaged in
acts of terrorism. They claimed that the fact that the terrorists were civilians ----something
like "freelancers"------no country or group could be blamed for the filth in the name of
isa/allah. When I commented-----"any country or group could do the same"------
invariably they just shook their heads and giggled...

Ariel Sharon

Deal with it, Zionist.

Doors? You have no idea what you are talking about.
Sharon wanted the fighters out of the camps. Most were found and taken to the race tract not killed.
Sharon did not plan or want a massacre. Sharon did not know Hobeika's personal history with the palestinians.
You have no idea of the killing by those palestinians on their own people. What they did, what they were capable of. They probably expect Israelis to enter, but not even the Lebanese army could enter the camps.
Considering how well armed and intrenched the fighters were in the camps, it was a wonder more did not die.
It was hastily planned during a funeral but Hobeika would likely have entered with or without Sharon's intent of getting the fighters out of the camps. Arafat was supposed to take all the fighters out of the country with him, he violated the agreement.
It did not take long for fighters from other camps to replace those in Beirut, only it was the syrians and Amal that massacred thousands. Still only Sharon is even blamed, and never the palestinians for bringing it on themselves.
The blood they shed, but they are the perpetual victims? You really have blinded yourself to the truth.

A Preventable Massacre

ON the night of Sept. 16, 1982, the Israeli military allowed a right-wing Lebanese militia to enter two Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut. In the ensuing three-day rampage, the militia, linked to the Maronite Christian Phalange Party, raped, killed and dismembered at least 800 civilians, while Israeli flares illuminated the camps’ narrow and darkened alleyways. Nearly all of the dead were women, children and elderly men.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/opinion/a-preventable-massacre.html

After four months of testimony and deliberation, the Israeli commission last week delivered its report on the Beirut massacre, and it proved to be a stinging indictment of Defense Minister Ariel Sharon and several military officials, concluding that they shared an 'indirect' responsibility for what happened in the Beirut camps. The report assigned only a 'certain degree' of blame to Prime Minister Menachem Begin, but it recommended that Sharon either resign or be dismissed.**
From*The Verdict Is Guilty*
By William E. Smith*
Feb. 21, 1983*
http://content.time.com/time/archive/collections/0,21428,c_ariel_sharon,00.shtmlThe Verdict Is Guilty: An Israeli commission and the Beirut massacre

By William E. Smith Monday, Feb. 21, 1983

The Verdict Is Guilty: An Israeli commission and the Beirut massacre - TIME

After four months of testimony and deliberation, the Israeli commission last week delivered its report on the Beirut massacre, and it proved to be a stinging indictment of Defense Minister Ariel Sharon and several military officials, concluding that they shared an 'indirect' responsibility for what happened in the Beirut camps. The report assigned only a 'certain degree' of blame to Prime Minister Menachem Begin, but it recommended that Sharon either resign or be dismissed.**
From*The Verdict Is Guilty*
By William E. Smith*
Feb. 21, 1983*
http://content.time.com/time/archive/collections/0,21428,c_ariel_sharon,00.shtmlThe Verdict Is Guilty: An Israeli commission and the Beirut massacre

By William E. Smith Monday, Feb. 21, 1983

The Verdict Is Guilty: An Israeli commission and the Beirut massacre - TIME

RIGHT!!!! sherri dear------whilst you and yours are lauding and kissing animals
that slit the throats of infants------the Israeli military court held SHARON responsible for
NOT INTERFERING in a massacre which took place on enemy soil-----in which the
partys to the massacre were NOT ISRAELI SOLDIERS-------but Lebanese christians vs
muslims. I doubt that even the USA military would reach so high a level of
ethical responsibility. In fact-----a military leader who put his own soldiers at RISK---
by ordering them to interfere in DOMESTIC FIGHT on enemy soil ------would likely
be court martialed FOR SO DOING. Imagine if a bunch of shiites and sunnis
started killing each other in KARACHI-------and some US GENERAL ordered our
boys to JUMP INTO THE FRAY Even if some of the sunnis were on "our side"---
and the shiites were generally not---------it would not happen. Imagine if
some american boys DIED protecting shiites from sunnis in Karachi. I can
well imagine what would happen -------IT WOULD BE A GIANT SCANDAL

I was navy------navy captains have lost their commissions for less-----they have
even ended up in jail for less

A Preventable Massacre

ON the night of Sept. 16, 1982, the Israeli military allowed a right-wing Lebanese militia to enter two Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut. In the ensuing three-day rampage, the militia, linked to the Maronite Christian Phalange Party, raped, killed and dismembered at least 800 civilians, while Israeli flares illuminated the camps’ narrow and darkened alleyways. Nearly all of the dead were women, children and elderly men.

Mass graves were necessary to prevent disease in the warm weather. Palestinians tried to inflate the count. Count was less that 500.

Sharon deliberately opened the doors of the refugee camps for the express purpose of allowing the Phalange to enter and massacre the residents , after inciting them to violence.

The whore for HAMAS imagines that she's seen Sharon's fingerprints on those doors, one supposes: she's got all kinds of delusions, hasn't she?

A Preventable Massacre

Mass graves were necessary to prevent disease in the warm weather. Palestinians tried to inflate the count. Count was less that 500.

The phrase "THE ISRAELI MILITARY ALLOWED A RIGHT WING LEBANESE
MILITIA TO ENTER TWO PALESTINIAN REFUGEE CAMPS IN BEIRUT"----interests
me Was the Israeli military the gate keepers of that camp?------did the INVITE
the Lebanese militia in? Did it go something like this >>

A Lebanese guy calls out to a jew at the door. "hey, jew----lets us in ----
we are angry Lebanese who want to murder people in there"----the jews
says "SURE---right this way"---opens the gates..... ???

I have a problem with the way the statement is worded-----are those palestinian
refugee camps LOCKED UP AND CONTROLLED BY JEWS?

So far all the articles I have read referring to PREVENTABLE MASSACRE----
make little sense. They assume that SHARON was supposed to know that
a bunch of Lebanese people would do to palestinian "refugees". I have
known lots of Lebanese people. Christians, Muslims, and a few Jews----
here in the USA. LOTS lived in the area in which I grew up. I had
no idea that they were all out to murder each other. It does not happen
here in in the USA------PAUL ANKA was (or is) Lebanese. Danny Thomas
was Lebanese. -----a college friend of mine---HINDU--his roommate was
Lebanese. The green grocer in my neighborhood was Lebanese---NO VIOLENCE
AT ALL. For how long have Lebanese been murdering each other?----
oh yes----When I was a kid LEBANON was held up as a land of PEACEFUL
COEXISTENCE between christians and muslims----a PARAGON!!!
Did sharon TELL THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER just like the zionists are telling
syrians to kill each other today?

Annother point. I live in an area with lots of jews and
muslims and hindus. In case of sectarian violence between---as
an example HINDUS AND JEWS-----would the local muslims be held
responsible? We have christians here too.. Lets say some
nazi elements (the kind that call themselves christians) would attack
jews------would the local muslims be held responsible?

At Bashir's funeral, It was agreed that Hebeika and a hand picked group of his men would enter the camps and bring the fighters still there out so they could be processed to leave the country.
Sharon did not anticipate that They would try to exact some bit of vengence against the remaining palestinians fighters or the refugees.
Sharon through them trained soldiers that could follow orders. Amid his curses I believe he referred to them a chocolate soldiers when he was awaken and told of the fighting going on inside. Still Israelis could not enter the camps.
Those under Mashaalani were the most brutal, but they had been given drugs to make them less impervious to the fatigue ans bloodshed.
It was a vipers nest that needed to be cleaned out.
It was afterwards that the assassination was found to be of syrian origin, with assistance from Hobeika. Found out also a previous attempt that took the life of Bashir's daughter was also planned by Hobeika. Eventually he was assassinated by a Syrian/Hezbullah car bomb. Couldn't have him called to French court and testify against Syria. To say that Lebanon was a mess thanks to palestinians, syrians, warring feudal factions, drug and weapons trade is a minor understatement.

Forum List

Back