Sharon

I expect there certainly is a special place in Hell reserved especially for baby killers like Ariel Sharon.

He will not be alone there.
That's not for you to decide, witch.

At this time hell is FULL with IslamoNazi / PaliNazi murderers and their supporters.

No vacancies.

Time for Sharon to burn?
Very "Christian" thing to say. I'm just wondering when you're going to stop pretending to be Christian just to gin up Jew hate. You realize non of your crap has ever worked. In fact, quite the opposite.

She's a Christian like's I'm a Buddhist. Just a provocator who takes joy in saying bad things on pretty much everyone she disagrees with.

As for Sharon, I think it almost limits with selfishness that his sons insist in keeping him alive, even though he has no chance of ever waking up. I'd say, cut him off and let him return his soul to the creator.

I expect there certainly is a special place in Hell reserved especially for baby killers like Ariel Sharon.

He'll save you a royal seat.

Sherri, you tend to forget that each and every one of us will get into an age when such a thing can happen. And if it does, the minimum we deserve is to fade away with respect. from your greater enemies you'd expect to give you at least this humanitarian tribute which is to die without being humiliated.

Is that what a follower of Christ wishes upon others, to be burned in hell? what about forgiving for sins and wishing upon others to be forgiven by God? how Un-Christ-y of you.

But that again, it's hardly a shocker.

Sherri, you tend to forget that each and every one of us will get into an age when such a thing can happen. And if it does, the minimum we deserve is to fade away with respect. from your greater enemies you'd expect to give you at least this humanitarian tribute which is to die without being humiliated.

Is that what a follower of Christ wishes upon others, to be burned in hell? what about forgiving for sins and wishing upon others to be forgiven by God? how Un-Christ-y of you.

So, did Sharon repent from His killing sins and accept Jesus as His Messiah?

What I see is He chose to kill the innocent in cold blood, time after time he kept making that choice to be a war criminal, all the way up to the time God put him in a coma that he has now been in for close to 8 years.

He made the very same choice Adolph Hitler made, over and over again, to kill and kill and kill.

Last edited:
Sharon and Adolph were two of a kind.

But I made none of their choices for them, they did that all for themselves.

A very special place in Hell awaits war criminals like Ariel Sharon, I expect.

Robert Fisk writes: Israel's Prime Minister was a ruthless military commander responsible for one of the most shocking war crimes of the 20th century. "President George Bush acclaims Ariel Sharon as 'a man of peace', yet the blood that was shed at Sabra and Chatila remains a stain on the conscience of the Zionist nation. As Sharon lies stricken in his hospital bed, his political career over, how will history judge him?"

And Robert Fisk answers the question he has raised: "So it is as a war criminal that Sharon will be known forever in the Arab world, through much of the Western world, in fact - save, of course, for the craven men in the White House and the State Department and the Blair Cabinet - as well as many leftist Israelis. Sabra and Chatila was a crime against humanity. Its dead counted more than half the fatalities of the World Trade Centre attacks of 2001. "

Ariel Sharon

problem is it is full up with Palestinian war criminals that want to annexe all the other parts of hell using terrorist tactics

What I see is He chose to kill the innocent in cold blood, time after time he kept making that choice to be a war criminal, all the way up to the time God put him in a coma that he has now been in for close to 8 years.

He made the very same choice Adolph Hitler made, over and over again, to kill and kill and kill.

Did you repent all your sins and worship allah as your god.

What I see is you wallowing in the blood of tens of millions of innocents murdered in the bame of allah. Making your heroes mass murdering war criminals and guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

I think it's time to pull the plug on this great historical figure and national hero.

Both he and his family have suffered enough. That is probably what Sharon would have wanted.

Maybe so but it's against Jewish law to do that actually
Yes but I've seen hospitals euthanize patients all the time.

They just keep giving you morpheme for "pain" until your lungs fail. Or the family refuses to allow resuscitation.

For some Zionists, the sooner they get rid of this embarrassing man the better .

No concern about the killing act violating Jewish law.

What I see is you wallowing in the blood of tens of millions of innocents murdered in the bame of allah. Making your heroes mass murdering war criminals and guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Focus, if your English skills allow you, the thread title is Sharon.

I'm sure you all know that Sharon has taken a turn for the worse, he now has kidney problems.
I'm sure more details will be out soon.
I think it's time to pull the plug on this great historical figure and national hero.

Both he and his family have suffered enough. That is probably what Sharon would have wanted.
Ship the old war-whore to Gitmo

"In 1983 the commission established by the Israeli Government found that as Minister of Defense during the 1982 Lebanon War Sharon bore 'personal responsibility' for the massacre by Lebanese militias of Palestinian civilians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila, for his having disregarded the prospect of acts of bloodshed by the Phalangists against the population of the refugee camps, and not having prevented their entry.[3]

"The Kahan Commission recommended Sharon's removal as Defense Minister, and Sharon did resign after initially refusing to do so.

"In the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, Sharon championed construction of Israeli settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip."

Ariel Sharon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Watch "Sabra & Shatila massacre of Palestinians-Eyewitness (Robert Fisk & Odd Karsten Tveit)" on YouTube

Watch "SABRA AND SHATILA MASSACRE" on YouTube

A much younger Robert Fisk (in that second video) speaks about Sabra and Shatila. He was there to witness the dead bodies after Sharon opened the doors of the camp for the Phalange to enter and kill.

Sharon even saw to it that Israeli flares lit up the night skies so the Phalange could see better to kill inside that Palestinian refugee camp Israel was supposed to be guarding.

Fisk saw personally the death and devastation Sharon personally wrought in the killing fields of Sabra and Shatila.

Last edited by a moderator:

So why did you bring up Hitler ?

Sharon lived a life of excess. In his gluttony of consumption he became morbidly obese and stroked out because of it. Maybe in his 8 years of coma he has had a conversation with GOD (not g-d) and repented for his disgusting life on earth.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pWwkVfbY10&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A much younger Robert Fisk speaks about Sabra and Shatila. He was there to witness the dead bodies after Sharon opened the doors of the camp for the Phalange to enter and kill.

Sharon even saw to it that Israeli flares lit up the night skies so the Phalange could see better to kill inside that Palestinian refugee camp Israel was supposed to be guarding.

Fisk saw personally the death and devastation Sharon personally wrought in the killing fields of Sabra and Shatila.

Revenge for all the rape and murders carried out by the muslim scum, to many people they deserved all they got. Should let the families of the murdered Israeli children go and rip the palianimals to pieces,

So why did you bring up Hitler ?

He was a war criminal like Sharon was.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pWwkVfbY10&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A much younger Robert Fisk speaks about Sabra and Shatila. He was there to witness the dead bodies after Sharon opened the doors of the camp for the Phalange to enter and kill.

Revenge for all the rape and murders carried out by the muslim scum, to many people they deserved all they got. Should let the families of the murdered Israeli children go and rip the palianimals to pieces,

Wow, you justify Sabra and Shatila.

That tells us a lot about you.

Please, Phoneall, educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself.

Sabra and Shatila was a massacre in Lebanon in 1982, the year Israel bombed Beirut and killed around 20000 Lebanese, many women and children, in air strikes. They even bombed a Jewish synagogue.

Last edited:
Please, Phoneall, educate yourself and stop embarrassing yourself.

Sabra and Shatila was a massacre in Lebanon in 1982, the year Israel bombed Beirut and killed around 20000 Lebanese, many women and children, in air strikes. They even bombed a Jewish synagogue.

the action in Sabra and Shatills is no secret-----christians who had seen their daughters ---
ripped from their arms in DAMOUR and ---mutilated, raped and beheaded----did act in
revenge against the pigs that sherri lauds as her 'holy' heroes. Sharon was cited for
not preventing the action. In the US military had he risked the lives of his men to prevent factions in the enemy camp from attacking each other he would be court
martialed. In the creed of sherri-----had he raped and mutilated babies he would
be hailed a hero and rewarded financially and sherri's "isa" would declare him "holy"

Forum List

Back