Shadow banning.

1654899755589.png

So I guess I need to go on someone else's computer and take a look to see if I'm just...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Is it mildly possible that certain members content is invisible to the general public without them knowing it ?

Just asking .

I realize that some of my rabbit holes are enticing ...... but just remember, and every 25 rabbit holes there's a snake pit.
That's called being part of "The Listless". You're just someone that isn't popular enough to garner any sort of attention. You're not a real Diamond member, or above, You don't pay the fees. You're just like me. So do what I do, and screw them! And make your own content. Anything that makes you happy. Be a wolf, not a sheep. The popular people are just circle-jerking, ankle-biting assholes. Be happy you're not popular.

Last edited:
That's called being part of "The Listless". You're just someone that isn't popular enough to garner any sort of attention. You're not a real Diamond member, or above, You don't pay the fees. You're just like me. So do what I do, and screw them! And make your own content. Anything that makes you happy. Be a wolf, not a sheep. The popular people are just circle-jerking, ankle-biting assholes. Be happy you're not popular.
It has nothing to do with my ego as much as just getting information out there to people. I feel an obligation to call out the lies most people buy into.

So apparently the mods are just shutting threads down now. Just because they don't like arguing about a word.

So here's a new word for us to argue about and get banned about. It's a dirty word in many languages... I'm going to keep it many lines away from me...

moist

That's way above me with a lot of graphics and space in between....

I didn't say that word... I swear... please don't ban me....

Is it mildly possible that certain members content is invisible to the general public without them knowing it ?

Just asking .

I realize that some of my rabbit holes are enticing ...... but just remember, in every 25 rabbit holes

there's a snake pit.

And it's not like I made up the term Shadow Banning because Google does it on a routine basis. And they get away with it because we have a politicized justice system.
Happens all the time. I'm shadow banned on both Fox, and NPR. Verified.

wtf is shadow banned? I seriously don't know!

Can't be too bad... Isn't it kinda like blocking someone? Like dingbat can never show up on my stuff anymore.

Forum List

Back