Sex with willing same-sex children won't 'cost' so much in California now

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ca Gov Newsom signed legislation reducing the penalty for pedophilia with 'willing' same sex children...

Yeah, this is probably part of the reason California is burning and plagued by earthquakes, mud slides, Feinstein, Pelosi, etc...

Ca Gov Newsom signed legislation reducing the penalty for pedophilia with 'willing' same sex children...

Yeah, this is probably part of the reason California is burning and plagued by earthquakes, mud slides, Feinstein, Pelosi, etc...

Now the gays are treated like the straights...

A co-worker told me about this new law on Thursday and I almost vomited.
California is fucked up.

I'm sorry, but this is exactly what they deserve, you get exactly what you vote for, exactly! Homosexuals, the vast majority of them, are pederasts, pederasty is literally the foundation of homosexuality, and pederasts sexually exploit boys 12-18 years of age almost exclusively, and are they ever out of the closet. We warned you, you mocked us, this is homosexuality, especially male homosexuality, they want your sons, your young son's, 12 - 18 years of age, and that is what it has always been about...

I'm sorry, but this is exactly what they deserve, you get exactly what you vote for, exactly! Homosexuals, the vast majority of them, are pederasts, pederasty is literally the foundation of homosexuality, and pederasts sexually exploit boys 12-18 years of age almost exclusively, and are they ever out of the closet. We warned you, you mocked us, this is homosexuality, especially male homosexuality, they want your sons, your young son's, 12 - 18 years of age, and that is what it has always been about...

A queer comes after our sons he'll end up hurt badly. Law or no law

First, this isn't about pedophilia. Generally speaking, children 14 and over aren't prepubescent. Second, this apparently made the law equal for opposite sex and same sex offenders.

Should the law be changed to make penalties harsher for all offenders? Quite possibly. I haven't looked at the specific legislation to see exactly what it entails. However the penalties are drawn, however, it should be equal regardless of the genders involved.

First, this isn't about pedophilia. Generally speaking, children 14 and over aren't prepubescent. Second, this apparently made the law equal for opposite sex and same sex offenders.

Should the law be changed to make penalties harsher for all offenders? Quite possibly. I haven't looked at the specific legislation to see exactly what it entails. However the penalties are drawn, however, it should be equal regardless of the genders involved.

Any adult diddling a 14 yo needs shot. Period

Any adult diddling a 14 yo needs shot. Period
I definitely agree with you, but appears, looking at the posted article, it still will be against the law for anyone outside of the 10 year limit to screw around and be a pervert. So, if the person is older than 24? They are screwed anyway. Middle aged CEO's, actors, and politico's aren't going to be using this law to traffic teens. I.E. This wouldn't have helped Kevin Spacey one bit. :heehee:

"Since 1944, judges decided whether a man had to register as a sex offender if he had sex with a female minor 14 years of age or older when the age difference is not more than 10 years, so Wiener argued that since the law didn’t apply to young boys, the LBGTQ community was being ‘discriminated against.’"

It looks like it is automatic. You diddle around with someone underage, and they are more than 10 years your junior? BAM, you ARE a sex offender.

No judicial discretion about it.

Well there is a bright side. There is already tons of jokes to use out there on this. Just switch "Catholic Priest" with "Democrat"

Look, I understand and actually know of a couple who he was considered an adult and she was still a minor, but they were in love. The parents protested and he went to prison. They ended up getting married after he got out and are still together to this day. He's a registered sex offender too. She wasn't 14 though, and just a year shy of being an adult. (Talk about daggers) In this case, however, it's the good old "give an inch, take a mile" and it's a slippery slope to go down. Most kids, at that age, even older, (that includes myself), don't understand sex or what they want at that age. It gives an open door to predators. Too much sexual influences out there (yeah, thanks Netflix for "Cuties" like young girls aren't going to watch that) and definitely PARENTS need to step up as well...that should be the first thing, but this isn't a perfect world either...

Forum List

Back