Sex as weapon?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
In many cultures and languages to fuck someone means to degrade embarass someone for some to be fucked is worse then to be killed when actually sex should be for procreation and love. Do you think its something only humans know and do or it exists in animals too?

Does not really fully adress my question of sex as weapon

It addresses the idea that a good fuck is a bad thing.

But yes, I am sure only we humans use sex as a weapon. There are a great many things we humans do that no other animal would ever dream of

Harpy Eagle i never said a good fuck is a bad thing you misread but lets say someone fucks your daughter someone who hates you does it to weaponise it against you as liberal Hippie you might think nothing bad but for some people that is worse then to be killed

And yes, this does happen. It is a purely human thing

Everything is a weapon Morticia .
The key is getting Sheeple gullible enough to be able to control their perceptions and for them to become frightened of consequences --- real and imaginary .

The 1% have weaponised air , water , food and medicine .
Using Love / sex as another weapon is child's play .
As we smarter women know .

BTW . Anuimals / insects are far more ruthless . They will cheat, lie , kill as required . But with no assumed guilt .

Sex has been used as a weapon since biblical times. When Lott refused to send the angels out, the people didn't want to have plain sex. They wanted to degrade and humiliate them.

Forum List

Back