Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

There were no real difference, except white people are treated with kid gloves, and blacks get the book thrown at them.

You see, if I were your level of mean-spirited, Rush would be in teh same jail cell as Jamal who bought some Oxy on the street.

But since I'm actually a decent human being, I think Jamal should get the same rehab Limbaugh got.

Oh yeah, whites are beloved by the racist media and the traitor democrats...

If you white, you jes aint rite

Your skin is your sin, cracka

Amusing to watch gutter scum like you who literally scapegoat whites in the identical fashion that Hitler scapgoated Jews trying to say that "Das Juden are WELL TREATED."

Fuck off, you racist pile of shit.

Except there was slam dunk evidence against Rush. There were email where he was getting his housekeeper to score pills for him.

What he had were lawyers with no ethics, willing to spend hundreds of hours in courts

You mean like OJ and Michael Jackson?

Same with the women and the admissions thing. Felicity Huffman had lots of money to pay lawyers, the woman who probably didn't even break the law didn't.

Yet Huffman went to jail. Do you ever THINK before you post?

You appear to be in such a tizzy because I'm mot interested in playing your little game.

If you really believe that Black Americans are inherently more disposed to commit crime than White Americans because they are Black, all you need to do is cite a few predominantly Black neighborhoods that are as affluent as predominantly White ones, compare them, and show a decidedly higher rate of crime in the affluent Black ones.

When I peruse the crime data, it is the poverty of neighborhoods that most corresponds to a high crime rate.

If you want me to deny the data and pretend its a matter of race, you have not offered anything credible to support your notion.

The data is already out there in crime statistics. Crime is crime, but it's violent crime that's the issue. You are not going to find many or any areas where blacks moved in and the violent crime and theft stayed the same. It always increases when blacks become a substantial part of the population.

Actually, they had the emails, but they couldn't use the maid's testimony because she sold her story to the National Enquirer... (This was when they actually still outed REpublican Scumbags.)

That's such utter bullshit. A prosecutor is not incapable of using evidence because somebody sold the story to anybody. What would stop them from using it?

But that was the point. He had millions to spend, and he was a white celebrity. A poor black kid, his doctors would have ratted him out in a minute that he was going to five different doctors to get more pills than he really needed. This is another wonderful case of white privilege. White people get rehab, poor black people get prison. It's fucked up, it's racist and it's wrong.

He had to spend millions because they wouldn't leave him alone like they would have anybody else. They kept trying to do illegal things like obtain all his medical records and that's against the law. If I went to another doctor than my family doctor, she wouldn't know a thing about it. Doctors don't exchange information like that.

There are people in prison on a lot less evidence than they had on the fat, self-loathing fruit.

And yet you could never find one. What is it about evidence you don't understand? Somebody saying something is not evidence to convict. Even if there were emails, that's not enough evidence to convict because they can be technically compromised. In order to have a conviction, an undercover agent would have had to sell drugs to Rush and have it on audio or video. I can't go to the cops and tell them JoeB on USMB sold me drugs, and they'd come and haul you away. You have no idea how our justice system works.

In our country, you are innocent until proven guilty, and that evidence has to be solid enough to leave no doubt of guilt.

Uh, actually, if anything, the bribing a college official was MORE damaging. It meant some working class kid who worked really hard to get into college got his or her slot taken by someone who stole it. The taxpayers are already on the hook for public education.

And that's why she didn't get years in prison. The more people who invade your school system, the more teachers you have to hire. The less attention a teacher can give their students who are citizens of that city and parents who pay the taxes for that education. She stole from the taxpayers, and that's just as bad as if she worked for the city and embezzled money from the taxpayers. It's theft.

Over half of my property taxes go to our schools that me nor my tenants ever had children in. That means I pay thousands every year to the schools.

George Washington lived with A helluva lost more ease and comfort than those black folks who were his slaves, Fuck boy.

Racist trash like you are a joke.

And yet the 40% of American blacks who actually descended from slaves live far better lives than he did. I guess you racist piles of shit can call that "revenge."

Your analogy is as dumb as you are idiot. How did his slaves live?

You ignorant racist trash, ANY human being who would hold ANY other human being as a slave is garbage, Fuck boy.

That means the black Africans and Arab Africans.

In fact, Africans STILL run slave markets - but you're too consumed with your racism to pay attention to that.

Chattel Slavery was and is an African issue. Shame on Europe for buying into it - but they only bought what Africans sold - and continue to sell 180 years after America outlawed it.

Sorry Klan man trying to justify one man's sins by another man's sins will not work.

So, what are the ways to solve this? Basically, it is not only about getting them back from the suburbs. The ultimate solution should be the absence of 'bad' neighborhoods or districts, shouldn't it?

Yes, but that's like tapping your slippers together and repeating "there's no place like home, there's no place like home!"

I remember as child when my father had to go somewhere, and to get there, we had to drive through a rough area of town. I was five or six, or something like that. As I gazed among the poor people, I told my father I wished I had a million dollars (which in the 60's was wealthy beyond belief). My father asked why? I told him I'd give it to these people so they don't have to live like this. My father smiled at my innocence, and said "Son, you could give a million dollars to each and every one of these people, and within a few years, they will be right back here again."

I didn't understand what he meant at the time, but when I got older, I realized how correct he was.

The solution to the problem is get government out of it. People need to be separated by class, not by race. That means we would have to get rid of all the housing laws. You can sell your house to whoever you want regardless of race, rent your apartment to anybody regardless of race, and stop mixing in lowlifes with good people simply because their race is the trump card that beats all. We need to drastically reduce HUD vouchers so lowlifes can't afford to live in the suburbs.
Yes, I understand your point. But resolving the problem of 'bad' neighborhoods I meant criminal aspect. How to reduce criminal rates there.

Yes, I understand your point. But resolving the problem of 'bad' neighborhoods I meant criminal aspect. How to reduce criminal rates there.

There is no way to do that. Nearly every American has the same opportunity to make something of themselves or get involved in crime. Most choose the former and some choose the latter. Since there is no way to remove crime from any society, the best we can do is not mix criminals with law abiding people.

That's such utter bullshit. A prosecutor is not incapable of using evidence because somebody sold the story to anybody. What would stop them from using it?

That the witness would have no credibility if they profited off the story...

He had to spend millions because they wouldn't leave him alone like they would have anybody else. They kept trying to do illegal things like obtain all his medical records and that's against the law. If I went to another doctor than my family doctor, she wouldn't know a thing about it. Doctors don't exchange information like that.

Actually, now they do thanks to ObamaCare... And there was nothing illegal about subpoenaing his medical records to prove he was indeed doctor shopping. That he was doing that was a crime. he was getting multiple prescriptions for the same ailment to feed an excessive addiction.

And yet you could never find one. What is it about evidence you don't understand? Somebody saying something is not evidence to convict.

Guy, I got to know a young man who went to prison for 10 years because the Chicago Police beat a false confession out of his friend. Please don't come whining to me about "evidence".

And that's why she didn't get years in prison. The more people who invade your school system, the more teachers you have to hire. The less attention a teacher can give their students who are citizens of that city and parents who pay the taxes for that education. She stole from the taxpayers, and that's just as bad as if she worked for the city and embezzled money from the taxpayers. It's theft.

Well, no, since she was a resident of that state and lived part time at that other address, it wasn't fraud.

Nobody is being cheated because there's one extra kid in the school. Quite the contrary, schools actually want more kids, they get more money that way.

Over half of my property taxes go to our schools that me nor my tenants ever had children in. That means I pay thousands every year to the schools.

Well, good thing. We wouldn't want those kids to grow up to be as piss ignorant as you are, Welfare Ray.

What the witness would have no credibility if they profited off the story...

What credibility does she have with an ex-con husband who both admitted to selling Oxy to Rush, and blackmailing him afterwards?

Actually, now they do thanks to ObamaCare... And there was nothing illegal about subpoenaing his medical records to prove he was indeed doctor shopping. That he was doing that was a crime. he was getting multiple prescriptions for the same ailment to feed an excessive addiction.

No, they don't. It's against the law which is why Limbaugh's lawyers won the case and appeals afterwards. There was no Commie Care at the time, and no, Commie Care does not allow your records to be released without your consent.

Guy, I got to know a young man who went to prison for 10 years because the Chicago Police beat a false confession out of his friend. Please don't come whining to me about "evidence".

Your post was of a murder case, not buying drugs.

Well, no, since she was a resident of that state and lived part time at that other address, it wasn't fraud.

Nobody is being cheated because there's one extra kid in the school. Quite the contrary, schools actually want more kids, they get more money that way.

Get more money from whom? The only way a school gets more money is to pass a tax levy, it doesn't matter how many kids they have. Furthermore unless she can produce canceled checks of her paying property tax, she is not a taxpayer deserving of her kids attending that school. She stole from the taxpayers.

Well, good thing. We wouldn't want those kids to grow up to be as piss ignorant as you are, Welfare Ray.

Or too stupid to realize they have a serious mental problem.

What credibility does she have with an ex-con husband who both admitted to selling Oxy to Rush, and blackmailing him afterwards?

Again, what kind of credibility does Rush have that these are the people he hires?

Come on, your boy was an addict. But he was a rich addict, so he got the best treatment. So should poor addicts.

Your post was of a murder case, not buying drugs.

Where a guy was convicted of murder he didn't commit. Jesus, you think if it's that easy to convict someone of murder, how easy is it to convict someone of drug crimes?

Get more money from whom? The only way a school gets more money is to pass a tax levy, it doesn't matter how many kids they have. Furthermore unless she can produce canceled checks of her paying property tax, she is not a taxpayer deserving of her kids attending that school. She stole from the taxpayers.

Most of the money for schools come from the county or the state, and they come from property and income taxes. She didn't "Steal" from anyone. She also didn't do anything that wrong. Funny, you guys are all for school choice until you aren't.

Again, you are fine with one set of rules for black people and one set of rules for white people, Welfare Ray.

Sorry Klan man trying to justify one man's sins by another man's sins will not work.

See, you have nothing against slavery - you're just a racist pile of shit who thinks he can personally gain by fomenting hatred.

If you oppose slavery - go fight it - black people are being sold as slaves to the Arab world and to China as we speak,

But you don't give a fuck, you're a 100% fraud.

See, you have nothing against slavery - you're just a racist pile of shit who thinks he can personally gain by fomenting hatred.

If you oppose slavery - go fight it - black people are being sold as slaves to the Arab world and to China as we speak,

But you don't give a fuck, you're a 100% fraud.

Do you read that stupid shit before you post it?

There is no way to do that. Nearly every American has the same opportunity to make something of themselves or get involved in crime. Most choose the former and some choose the latter. Since there is no way to remove crime from any society, the best we can do is not mix criminals with law abiding people.

I disagree.

The decision to engage is crime is driven by the ethical foundation, or lack of, by the individual. The left is a sociopathic movement. The left has waged war on American culture and virtually destroyed it. The left targeted the black community first as they could leverage grievance in their war to end America. They destroyed the family and ethical valued in the black community, and have now moved to the white community doing the same.

To reduce crime is to once again have an ethical and moral society. Again, the destruction of ethics and morality by the Marxists, by the democrats, is deliberate and calculated to destroy the nation.

I am a racist, but your dumbass is trying to justify someone owning slaves.

Republican didn't justify slavery - we ended it.

YOU though, refuse to do anything to end slavery. Get your hypocrite ass over to Sudan and fight the open slave markets dragging black children from their homes to be sold in China.

But you won't , you're a total fucking fraud, just a racist pile of shit spewing hatred at whites. You don't give a SHIT about slavery.

You are exposed, fraud.

Forum List

Back