seven stats on climate change

Maybe after Texas and the Gulf coast get flooded by "once in a century" floods a few more times...

They never had a flood like the one from Hurricane Harvey, moron. That one dropped so much water because it stalled over the same location near a major city for days. It had nothing to do with the severity of the storm.

It was the first major hurricane[nb 2] to make landfall in the United States since Wilma in 2005, ending a record 12-year span in which no hurricanes made landfall at the intensity of a major hurricane throughout the country.[3]

I don't bleev light bulbs and reusable grocery bags will save us.

I believe solar farms and nuclear power will. Along with hydropower and desalinization.

That is where we should be focusing our planet-saving efforts.

Changes like that happen on geological time, not human time. If Engineering needs to be done it will be done, if people need to move they will move.

Luckily a there are people not as short sighted as you.

Many farmers in i work with have seen the changes and have worked to mitigate the damages for as long as possible. A change in the rain pattern has led to more irrigation and tiling and in the southern regions of my area they are already looking at alternate crops to grow.

we have local effects.......put a lot of people in one place and they generate smog and pollution....but, freedom and capitalism have helped fix those problems...as our transition from the 1970s pollution to our 2019 cleaner environment shows.....

which ironically we did because science told us that stuff was bad for us.

I don't bleev light bulbs and reusable grocery bags will save us.

I believe solar farms and nuclear power will. Along with hydropower and desalinization.

That is where we should be focusing our planet-saving efforts.

And yet why don't they focus on real solutions? Why is it the "solutions" they want all put us back to the dark ages? Nuclear power is a real solution...they fight it because it would provide cheap, renewable energy and allow developing countries to become more free and wealthier, needing the control of left wing elites less and less.......

I think solar farms are a dead end......they can't provide anywhere near what we need........I think the solution is out there and just hasn't been discovered yet...but that is what freedom and capitalism are for.....solving the problems of mankind....

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

7 Numbers Show How Dire Climate Change Got This Decade | HuffPost

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.
I bet my savings there is no mention of the earths tilt or its wobble or the fact that it goes through a cyclical cycle over and over. How bout volcanism? Sun spots? Solar flares? Shifts in the magnetic field? Pole flips? Etc...

Did you know the Sahara desert used to be tropical?
The stuff it lists are either lies or bogus measurements of global warming, like the number of wild fires in California, which is the result of making it illegal for homeowners to clear brush near their homes, and the cost of hurricanes, which goes up because the value of real estate in FL goes up every year.

Thanks, I hadn't bothered to go to the link...knowing that they are using lies like the California wildfires just shows how dishonest they are...it is their policies that create the out of control nature of those fires........
There is no doubt we have an impact on our environment but to think we can influence things to the degree the cultists claim is absurd. The earth was here billions of years before us and it will be here billions of years after us.

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.
I bet my savings there is no mention of the earths tilt or its wobble or the fact that it goes through a cyclical cycle over and over. How bout volcanism? Sun spots? Solar flares? Shifts in the magnetic field? Pole flips? Etc...

The stuff it lists are either lies or bogus measurements of global warming, like the number of wild fires in California, which is the result of making it illegal for homeowners to clear brush near their homes, and the cost of hurricanes, which goes up because the value of real estate in FL goes up every year.

Thanks, I hadn't bothered to go to the link...knowing that they are using lies like the California wildfires just shows how dishonest they are...it is their policies that create the out of control nature of those fires........
There is no doubt we have an impact on our environment but to think we can influence things to the degree the cultists claim is absurd. The earth was here billions of years before us and it will be here billions of years after us.

And as more countries around the world develop freedom and capitalism.....and get wealthier.....our living environment will improve simply because rich, free people like nice things.......

Changes like that happen on geological time, not human time. If Engineering needs to be done it will be done, if people need to move they will move.

Many farmers in i work with have seen the changes and have worked to mitigate the damages for as long as possible. A change in the rain pattern has led to more irrigation and tiling and in the southern regions of my area they are already looking at alternate crops to grow.

Which could just be caused by changes other than those caused by man. The Great plains used to be a freaking swamp at some point, more suited to rice growing than wheat.

I wouldn't bet you because you're correct. Glowarm is the religion to globalists. They need this to control the masses through taxation. Funny how little greta sailed all the way over here, to scold the US,......"how dare you.....exorcist anyone?, lol, on her little rice burner boat, to save the world while china is clogging up the universe with its carbon....................but nary a peep to the communist country.

Last edited:

Which could just be caused by changes other than those caused by man. The Great plains used to be a freaking swamp at some point, more suited to rice growing than wheat.

Who fucking cares what is causing them....did you not read a damn thing I posted. My farmers do not give a fuck about the "why" or "who".

But people like you cannot move past it, which is why those making changes are a tiny percent of the population.

Who fucking cares what is causing them....did you not read a damn thing I posted. My farmers do not give a fuck about the "why" or "who".

But people like you cannot move past it, which is why those making changes are a tiny percent of the population.
Repeatedly plowing the same land over and over wrecks the soil. Bet that wasn't listed in the 7 factors either huh?

And nothing will be done to adapt to the changes because people are too busy throwing poop back and forth arguing over the cause.

This issue should never have been made a political one.

Adapting is one thing, what the watermelons want is to use their method of government as the only way to "save" us.

I agree. That is the problem, and of course since they want that the other side has to claim nothing is happening at all.

The opposition is far more fragmented. Some say nothing is happening, others say natural variations override any man made changes. Still others say just engineer fixes to whatever changes happen.

Only one side is making the issue political as policy, the other side makes it political as a reaction.

And very little gets done to deal with the coming changes. And they are coming no matter what anyone says.

Yep, it's called adapting, just like man has done forever.

Repeatedly plowing the same land over and over wrecks the soil. Bet that wasn't listed in the 7 factors either huh?

Which is why they rotate crops and do more and more no till farming. But that has nothing to do with climate change nor would it impact it.

There is an old saying you should take heed of...Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

And nothing will be done to adapt to the changes because people are too busy throwing poop back and forth arguing over the cause.

Adapting is one thing, what the watermelons want is to use their method of government as the only way to "save" us.

Conservatives are both free and welcome to propose policies to thwart climate change.

ILMAO @ "GOT" this decade. HP's authors didn't got English either, they must be indoctrinated. Probably a foreigner, I didn't read it.

Biden, Gore and them need to get out of their pools to fly in their private planes preaching how dire a situation this really is. Say, 20 minutes from me ancient trees are under the lake water. Place was a a volcano and glacier at some point as well. Man-kind fucked that up too I guess.

Conservatives are both free and welcome to propose policies to thwart climate change.
Man does not thwart mother nature. Not at all how it works. Mother nature thwarts man.

Anybody know what land in the Antarctic costs?

I figure it'd be best to buy now while it cheap....

Man does not thwart mother nature. Not at all how it works. Mother nature thwarts man.

I guess you missed things like houses, vaccines, waste disposal systems, heating systems, air conditioning systems.....and everything else that we call civilization....

Forum List

Back