Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
The Commander would not allow them access..but he's sure putting unknowns on those flights to the US. I hear there were children on that bus also. Minutes later the women were taken captive by the TOLLYBON. It is feared that they are now dead.

THESE are our feckless commanders and president.

The Commander would not allow them access..but he's sure putting unknowns on those flights to the US. I hear there were children on that bus also. Minutes later the women were taken captive by the TOLLYBON. It is feared that they are now dead.

I question your source. Do you have some other, more reliable sources? I would think so if this really happened...that's a lot of Americans.

This story smells to high heaven of bull shit.

I know y'all don't want to believe any of it. There are people on the ground THERE and they're reporting on it. WHY does left wing media refuse to admit any of this? Protecting this president is their goal. he must be protected at all costs. ALL costs.

"We’re dealing with Kabul. There’s 7 buses of female American citizens. The CG refused to open the gate. We have a congressman with us and he had the state department reach out. MG Donahue refused. 10 minutes ago the females were taken by the Taliban. They are likely dead now."

Emily Miller (@emilymiller) August 30, 2021

I know y'all don't want to believe any of it. There are people on the ground THERE and they're reporting on it. WHY does left wing media refuse to admit any of this? Protecting this president is their goal. he must be protected at all costs. ALL costs.
Lol they are not reporting it because it did not happen. More horse shit propaganda from your radical right idiots. Note the article states we have a congressman with us but does not identify. Hilarious . A journalist is going to write a story and want to be believd but not identify some one who can verify. You dumb ducks will believe any fucking thing.

Lol they are not reporting it because it did not happen. More horse shit propaganda from your radical right idiots. Note the article states we have a congressman with us but does not identify. Hilarious . A journalist is going to write a story and want to be believd but not identify some one who can verify. You dumb ducks will believe any fucking thing.
Trim your wool sheep.....

"We’re dealing with Kabul. There’s 7 buses of female American citizens. The CG refused to open the gate. We have a congressman with us and he had the state department reach out. MG Donahue refused. 10 minutes ago the females were taken by the Taliban. They are likely dead now."

Emily Miller (@emilymiller) August 30, 2021
Same source as the OP....do you have a better, more reliable source for this news? I suspect shenanigans from this Miller person.

Forum List

Back