Sesame Street introducing She-Male character

I'm so glad I don't have any little ones that watch Sesame Street. When I was little and when my son was small, it was wholesome television. I would never allow my child to watch that now. Weird, disturbing and creepy, and I wouldn't want that crap rubbing off on my son or confusing him.

Agree! the draw of sesame street was the magic of a talking big yellow bird.... A honest to god cookie monster!.... A furr creature that lived in a garbage can, a vampire obsessed with counting!....

But now the Bastards have to throw the twisted reality of adult issues into the mix.... they damn well know it is a controversial issue with so many people, and are bent on making other peoples children pawns in their own feel good endeavour....

Exactly. It was a happy, fun and educational program (REAL education - not social justice nonsense).

If they are going to push this nonsense on children, then they should no longer receive federal funding, IMO. They are now a tool to spread leftist insanity.

I'm so glad I don't have any little ones that watch Sesame Street. When I was little and when my son was small, it was wholesome television. I would never allow my child to watch that now. Weird, disturbing and creepy, and I wouldn't want that crap rubbing off on my son or confusing him.
Bert_is_Evil.jpg

775dcba1c69feae672f2b1a4687e9df64ad79db051bf17e7d6df29e8b9d4b34d_1.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with this country. Now Sesame Street is sinking low and caving to those freaks. We should send all those mutants to there own island in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree! the draw of sesame street was the magic of a talking big yellow bird.... A honest to god cookie monster!.... A furr creature that lived in a garbage can, a vampire obsessed with counting!....

But now the Bastards have to throw the twisted reality of adult issues into the mix.... they damn well know it is a controversial issue with so many people, and are bent on making other peoples children pawns in their own feel good endeavour....

Exactly. It was a happy, fun and educational program (REAL education - not social justice nonsense).

If they are going to push this nonsense on children, then they should no longer receive federal funding, IMO. They are now a tool to spread leftist insanity.

Sesame Street has been doing "social justice nonsense" just about from the very beginning, actually. They've brought up racism, had characters with Down's Syndrome and autism, there was a cast member that breast-fed her baby in an episode and discussed it with Big Bird, all sorts of different things. Maybe this character is a bad idea, but the show has long tackled issues outside of basic education.

The fact is that anyone who wants someone else to accept that he/she believes he/she is a certain way has to accept that the other person may not believe likewise.
In other words, "OK, I believe that you believe X. I don't believe X."
That is the extent of tolerance.

Bert is an evil Democrat pedophile sexual sadist and Ernie is his little under-aged illegal alien sex slave that he bought from human traffickers in El Salvador.

Sesame Street is sick, sick, sick.

Last edited:
When I was a little kid, we didn't have Sesame Street- instead we had Tom&Jerry, Popeye and the 3 Stooges.

Learned how cats and mice interact, the benefits of canned spinach as well as how to defend against a poke in the eyes.

Seems a lot more utilitarian to a little kid than teaching them about taking it in the caboose and pretending to be a broad.

BREAKING: Cross-dressing LGBT activist to appear on ‘Sesame Street’

Sick . . .

What the sick part is that its now being glorified to young children on Sesame Street. If some horse's ass wanted to do this back in the day, it wasn't put on TV. You've always had She-Males, its just that people used to not pretend it was normal.

To quote the tremendous Lou Reed, from back in the day.
"Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side."

Sesame Street has been doing "social justice nonsense" just about from the very beginning, actually. They've brought up racism, had characters with Down's Syndrome and autism, there was a cast member that breast-fed her baby in an episode and discussed it with Big Bird, all sorts of different things. Maybe this character is a bad idea, but the show has long tackled issues outside of basic education.

They've crossed a line into insanity, IMO.

The fact is that anyone who wants someone else to accept that he/she believes he/she is a certain way has to accept that the other person may not believe likewise.
In other words, "OK, I believe that you believe X. I don't believe X."
That is the extent of tolerance.

But they don't. If you don't accept this insanity then you are labelled a bigot by social justice warriors. Luckily for me, I don't care about that. Random people on the internets calling me a bigot or whatever really has no effect on my day to day life. :D

I'm glad I don't have young small children. And if I did..I would not allow them to have anything to do with Sesame Street due to their idiocy. Geez. Let kids be kids....cease with the "diversity" claim bullshit in teaching them shit that doesn't need taught. They will make up their own minds what they want to do with their lives and how to live it once all their brain cells ripen. As Judge Judy says...they are not fully cooked yet.

When I was a little kid, we didn't have Sesame Street- instead we had Tom&Jerry, Popeye and the 3 Stooges.

Learned how cats and mice interact, the benefits of canned spinach as well as how to defend against a poke in the eyes.

Seems a lot more utilitarian to a little kid than teaching them about taking it in the caboose and pretending to be a broad.

Sick . . .

What the sick part is that its now being glorified to young children on Sesame Street. If some horse's ass wanted to do this back in the day, it wasn't put on TV. You've always had She-Males, its just that people used to not pretend it was normal.

I'm not familiar with Billy Porter, but a quick search of him leads me to think that she-male is a poor phrase to use. He doesn't seem to be trying to live as a woman, he's a man who sometimes wears makeup and traditionally feminine clothing. As I said, that's my impression from a quick search. :dunno:

This is funny....I don't agree with it at all but I would never take a stand against it. Not a big deal.

Sick . . .

I'm not familiar with Billy Porter, but a quick search of him leads me to think that she-male is a poor phrase to use. He doesn't seem to be trying to live as a woman, he's a man who sometimes wears makeup and traditionally feminine clothing. As I said, that's my impression from a quick search. :dunno:

Which is the definition of a transgender. Lol! A man who wears makeup and dresses and tries to pass himself off as a female (or vice versa).

Guys that look damn good in a dress and makeup..fine. Guys that look horrible like the one above..should be given a pillow case or sack to put over their heads.

Forum List

Back