Sesame Street introducing She-Male character

There is no need to normalize mentally disturbed/sexually confused individuals. Concentrate on teaching children not to bully others and to treat others with kindness and to pity those who are disturbed on whatever level.

I don't know that he is in any way sexually confused, nor do I know if he is particularly mentally disturbed. Not everyone considers homosexuals to be either of those things. I don't know nearly enough of this guy as an individual to make that sort of judgement.

Although I'm certainly not a fan of that tuxedo dress thing. :lol:

There is no need to normalize mentally disturbed/sexually confused individuals. Concentrate on teaching children not to bully others and to treat others with kindness and to pity those who are disturbed on whatever level.

I don't know that he is in any way sexually confused, nor do I know if he is particularly mentally disturbed. Not everyone considers homosexuals to be either of those things. I don't know nearly enough of this guy as an individual to make that sort of judgement.

Well, if he is wearing dresses, he is confused and strange. :dunno: These are the types of people that I would warn my child to stay away from. That is my job as a parent.

Well, if he is wearing dresses, he is confused and strange. :dunno: These are the types of people that I would warn my child to stay away from. That is my job as a parent.

Strange, sure. Obviously it's not common for men to wear dresses. But confused? Why does he have to be confused? Maybe he knows exactly who he is and wearing dresses is part of that. Going against societal norms doesn't require confusion. :dunno:

Strange, sure. Obviously it's not common for men to wear dresses. But confused? Why does he have to be confused? Maybe he knows exactly who he is and wearing dresses is part of that. Going against societal norms doesn't require confusion. :dunno:
He's a WEIRDO. End of story.

Oddly enough, it appears the people who make and broadcast Sesame Street don't care about your opinion of the guy. :p

Oddly enough, it appears the people who make and broadcast Sesame Street don't care about your opinion of the guy. :p

That's why tax dollars should not go to fund these programs. They are not neutral.

Disgusting. Stealing children's innocence.

:confused:

RiURJ7A.jpg

Everyone can admit this is funny in the end. Gotta find the humor in it and forget about it. It doesn't affect the nation.

Everyone can admit this is funny in the end. Gotta find the humor in it and forget about it. It doesn't affect the nation.
The whole point of it is to affect the nation. To push a way of life many find unacceptable to be taught to children.
Tolerance is one thing, this whole notion is pushing acceptance, a whole different concept.
While I tolerate the gays doing what they want in privacy I will never accept that this lifestyle should be pushed on children.

The whole point of it is to affect the nation. To push a way of life many find unacceptable to be taught to children.
Tolerance is one thing, this whole notion is pushing acceptance, a whole different concept.
While I tolerate the gays doing what they want in privacy I will never accept that this lifestyle should be pushed on children.

:113: Took the words right out of my brain! Totally! While I don't want to treat these people badly, they are making it more and more difficult not to when they try to push this insanity on children.

Let the kids have their childhood and their innocence. It doesn't last that long as it is. They don't need to know about sexually confused people. This crap is all over the place nowadays. Commercials, television shows, LIBRARIES. WTF? Why do we have to be constantly exposed to this insanity?

:113: Took the words right out of my brain! Totally! While I don't want to treat these people badly, they are making it more and more difficult not to when they try to push this insanity on children.

Let the kids have their childhood and their innocence. It doesn't last that long as it is. They don't need to know about sexually confused people. This crap is all over the place nowadays. Commercials, television shows, LIBRARIES. WTF? Why do we have to be constantly exposed to this insanity?
Those that preach tolerance the loudest are generally the least accepting of others not following their narrative.
That is why they scream phobia at any dissenting opinion.
No one is scared of gays and short of a few really don't care about them one way or another.

The minute this narrative is put on a publicly funded children's show it becomes pure propaganda.

To add.
The dude looks horrible in that dress. Joan Rivers would have had a field day with that one.:71:
Fashion Faux pas.

Forum List

Back