Seriously, what did Trump do wrong?

Saudi is one out of the tens of Muslim countries out there. In every other Muslim country a woman can drive. Saudi and Iran are the only contries that make hijab mandatory. In every other Muslim country you can wear what you want.

Pakistan and Indonesia have had female leaders. While our country hasn't has any( hopefully that changes in Novemeber).
I have been in 6 car accidents all of which caused by women none of which my fault.

I think KSA has got the right idea then about women NOT driving.

They don't have the attention span for it.

They think they are sitting in their living room watching tv.

They don't understand the danger.
"I have been in 6 car accidents...none of which my fault."
Funny.

The strategy is to innundate him with complaints and manufactured scandal. Keep it coming from all directions.

As soon as I opened my news app, top few stories were about Trump. The thing that caught my eyes was that the news headlines were giving an impression that it was Trump not Coulter who said those mean things about the soldier's father.

It will be truly amazing if Donald Trump wins this election. It will clearly show that people no longer trust the media.

Saudi is one out of the tens of Muslim countries out there. In every other Muslim country a woman can drive. Saudi and Iran are the only contries that make hijab mandatory. In every other Muslim country you can wear what you want.

Pakistan and Indonesia have had female leaders. While our country hasn't has any( hopefully that changes in Novemeber).
I have been in 6 car accidents all of which caused by women none of which my fault.

I think KSA has got the right idea then about women NOT driving.

They don't have the attention span for it.

They think they are sitting in their living room watching tv.

They don't understand the danger.

Yeah I'm sure none of those accidents were your fault. Lol.

All this contrived emotion from Democrats over a situation they intended to happen from the start.

But was what he said really so outrageous? He complimented the mother of a fallen service member by calling her a good Muslim.
patriot-trump.jpg

A good Muslim woman submits to her husband, lets him speak for her, and applies copious amounts of makeup to conceal the bruises in public.

Donald Trump, ever the gentleman, highlighted the traits esteemed so highly in Islam. Really, isn't the Left making themselves out to be just a tad silly with all this faux rage?
The national media is full of Marxists and idiots.

We need to pass a law that bans any other business, corporation or other entity from ever owning a radio station, newspaper or TV station.

Our broadcast media should not be owned by 6 corporations who spoon feed us bullshit as news ever again.

The press is lying anyway. Trump went after the father NOT the son.

No he didn't. He took a shot at the wife...because he was apussy. When people wouldn't let it go, THEN he responded to Khan.
Fuck you you fucking lying bitch.

Trump praised the parents for their sacrifice and said that the parents were brought into the political arena for just that purpose; to attack him and that makes them fair game.

You libtard hypocrits are just lying to the bitter end, arent you?

I'm sure they were very peaceful. After they slaughtered all the remaining Hindus after the secession from India and loaded all their bodies onto a train to ship back to India.

Islam has never been peaceful. Not ever.

Hindus have also killed many Muslims. Hindus and Muslims were killing each other.
Have Hindus ever massecred peaceful Muslims on the scale I just described? No?

No comparison?

:lol:

You don't know much about the history of the SubContinent, do you?

The violence was far from one-sided.
I know their history well. Muslims were always the aggressors.

BIG surprise.
The story of the subcontinent is that Arab Muslims invaded and tried to Islamicize it, and decades later hundreds of millions of dead Hindus later, they succeeded. How the hell did the shithole Muslim nation named Pakistan get formed anyhow? It is a remnant of the Muslim invasion.
And the Leftists, so beholden to their Muslim overlords, have attempted on this thread to rewrite history making it seem as a quarrel between Muslims and Hindus.

That's right, they claim Hindus were equally savage.

I mean, good God! The only religion more peaceful than Hinduism is Buddhism.

There are times it is better to just shut the hell up.

Trump has got to master that.

Thankfully, he'll have plenty of time to work on it after the election. After Election Day, it is back to screwing vendors for The Donald.
Frank is a prophet of God.

And Hillary is our Guardian Angel sent from His Face to protect us from nuclear incoming war.
Or she will bring you a nuclear war. There's still a snuke in her snatch. I don't think they ever got that out of her. If she does a State of the Union address, she could take out the entire federal government.

Insanity is clinton being allowed to run for prez since she's proven she can't be trusted with the security of the country. Then there's the Clinton Cash thing that the robots who support here don't care about.
Everyday she's not clapped in leg irons is an outrage.

Have Hindus ever massecred peaceful Muslims on the scale I just described? No?

No comparison?

BIG surprise.

You can't be serious. Hindus and Muslims did some really nasty things to each other. There is still animosity between the two groups in current day India. Muslims are treated worse than crap in India. Being harassed and even killed. The same thing goes for the Hindus in Pakistan.

You are either ignorant or just in denial about the violence committed by both religious groups in that region.
Now I'm beginning to understand. You're one of those types that lies one after the other and then lies to cover up the shortcomings generated by previous lies. Muslims are neither being persecuted or killed by Hindus in India. Like a typical Leftist, who is nothing more than a large child, you exaggerate or even just make up Islamic oppression. You people say the same crap about Muslims here. Oh the injustice, oh the plight because those mean, intolerant Republicans say unkind things about them!

Meanwhile, Muslims behead, burn alive, bury alive, drown, shoot, hang, and throw off rooftops gays, religious minorities, or children who didn't fast during Ramadan.

Nothing happening in India remotely resembles that.

Stop lying, Leftists!

What do you expect? Nia is a Muslim.
Then it's not a sin to lie to the infidels.

Over and over and over and....

All this contrived emotion from Democrats over a situation they intended to happen from the start.

But was what he said really so outrageous? He complimented the mother of a fallen service member by calling her a good Muslim.
patriot-trump.jpg

A good Muslim woman submits to her husband, lets him speak for her, and applies copious amounts of makeup to conceal the bruises in public.

Donald Trump, ever the gentleman, highlighted the traits esteemed so highly in Islam. Really, isn't the Left making themselves out to be just a tad silly with all this faux rage?

Trump could have done the right thing and just thanked the Khan for his son's service and left it at that. What he did "wrong" was fail to see that arguing with someone who just lost their son is a no win situation. It's like answering the question "when did you stop beating your wife?". There is no good answer so shut your idiot mouth.

patriot-trump.jpg

Trump could have done the right thing and just thanked the Khan for his son's service and left it at that. What he did "wrong" was fail to see that arguing with someone who just lost their son is a no win situation. It's like answering the question "when did you stop beating your wife?". There is no good answer so shut your idiot mouth.
Why does someone get to use their dead son to attack a political candidate at the Democrat convention and expect no response?

I got news for you hacks. Many parents have lost children in combat and haven't exploited them in such a disgusting manner. You people are disgraceful!

patriot-trump.jpg

Why does someone get to use their dead son to attack a political candidate at the Democrat convention and expect no response?

I got news for you hacks. Many parents have lost children in combat and haven't exploited them in such a disgusting manner. You people are disgraceful!

I didn't participate in the DNC. Having Khan there was a brilliant strategy. THEY are playing hardball. Underestimating one's adversary is foolish.

patriot-trump.jpg

I didn't participate in the DNC. Having Khan there was a brilliant strategy. THEY are playing hardball. Underestimating one's adversary is foolish.
So it was their plan all along. Then fuck your "hurt feelings". Donald Trump is a counterpuncher.

patriot-trump.jpg

So it was their plan all along. Then fuck your "hurt feelings". Donald Trump is a counterpuncher.

"MY" hurt feelings? :lol: :lol: :lol: Get over yourself.

patriot-trump.jpg

"MY" hurt feelings? :lol: :lol: :lol: Get over yourself.
Talking to the raghead and his obedient raghead wife.

BIG surprise.

You can't be serious. Hindus and Muslims did some really nasty things to each other. There is still animosity between the two groups in current day India. Muslims are treated worse than crap in India. Being harassed and even killed. The same thing goes for the Hindus in Pakistan.

You are either ignorant or just in denial about the violence committed by both religious groups in that region.
Now I'm beginning to understand. You're one of those types that lies one after the other and then lies to cover up the shortcomings generated by previous lies. Muslims are neither being persecuted or killed by Hindus in India. Like a typical Leftist, who is nothing more than a large child, you exaggerate or even just make up Islamic oppression. You people say the same crap about Muslims here. Oh the injustice, oh the plight because those mean, intolerant Republicans say unkind things about them!

Meanwhile, Muslims behead, burn alive, bury alive, drown, shoot, hang, and throw off rooftops gays, religious minorities, or children who didn't fast during Ramadan.

Stop lying, Leftists!

First of all lying is lying. I was brought up to believe lying was sin. My parents did not raise me on such extremist views. Secondly what have I lied about and why would I have to lie to anyone of you neocon bigots.

BIG surprise.

Stop lying, Leftists!

First of all lying is lying. I was brought up to believe lying was sin. My parents did not raise me on such extremist views. Secondly what have I lied about and why would I have to lie to anyone of you neocon bigots.
I'm an infidel to you. Lying to me is not a sin, particularly if the deception facilitates jihad.

Which I wouldn't put past you.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I'm an infidel to you. Lying to me is not a sin, particularly if the deception facilitates jihad.

Are you serious? I bet you also think I have a husband who beats me, wears a burka and wants shariah implemented. Am I missing anything?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Are you serious? I bet you also think I have a husband who beats me, wears a burka and wants shariah implemented. Am I missing anything?
Your husband wears a burka?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Taqiyya and Kithman.

Your husband wears a burka?

No. I was listing the things you probably assumed about me. Since you think I'm a liar and lying is a part of my belief system.

And just so you know. Taqqiya is a practice that conservative shiah do. It is not a widespread practice by even the most conservative of Muslims. I never even heard of it until about 2 years ago.

I'm not a conservative Muslim nor am I a shiaa.

Forum List

Back