Serious Question

Sure, if you ignore that fact that the capitol siege began before Trump spoke. But feel free to keep lying, it's expected.

From Wikipedia.

Rudy and Don Jr speak before Donald Rudy calls for Trial by Combat

• 12:00 p.m.: President Trump begins his over one-hour speech.[15] He repeats allegations that the election was stolen, criticizing Vice President Mike Pence by name a half-dozen times, accusing fellow Republicans of not doing enough to back up his allegations, and stating that he would walk with the crowd to the Capitol, though he retires to the White House immediately after the speech.[17]
  • 12:30 p.m.: Crowds of pro-Trump supporters gather outside the U.S. Capitol building.[18]
  • 12:49 p.m.:
    • Capitol Police respond to a report of a possible explosive device at the Republican National Committee Headquarters, which is later identified as a pipe bomb. Shortly afterwards, a second pipe bomb is found at the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee.[19][18] Buildings next to these headquarters are evacuated.[20]
    • A police sweep of the area identifies a vehicle which held one handgun, an M4 Carbine assault rifle with loaded magazine, and components for 11 Molotov cocktails with homemade napalm. Around 6:30 p.m, the driver was apprehended carrying two unregistered handguns as he returned to the vehicle. He is not suspected of planting the pipe bombs.[20][21]
  • 12:53 p.m.: Rioters overwhelm police along the outer perimeter west of the Capitol building, pushing aside temporary fencing. By 1:03 p.m., rioters have overrun three additional layers of barricades and have forced police officers to the base of the west Capitol steps.[19]
  • 1:00 p.m.:
    • Senators and Vice President Pence walk to the House chamber.[15]

All done BEFORE Trump finished speaking, go fucking figure.

when Trump told the Georgia sec of state to find 11,780 votes.

Trump intended the person/people he was instructing, to break the law, as there was no legal means to accomplish what wanted them to do.

Damn troll you just don't give up do ya. Everything Trump did was within the legal framework of this country, do you commies ever stop lying?
The legal framework is for Trump to go to a court of law for a writ of mandamus

Not to strongarm an elected official over the phone, or in person.

The house had no jurisdiction to impeach a senator, as a senator is not a civil officer, subject to confirmation in the senate.

Yeah, except the senate voted down that defense motion and said Blount was a civil officer of the US.

They upheld the second defense motion claiming since Blount was no longer a civil officer they had no jurisdiction to try him. Reading is fundamental.

when Trump told the Georgia sec of state to find 11,780 votes.

Trump intended the person/people he was instructing, to break the law, as there was no legal means to accomplish what wanted them to do.

Damn troll you just don't give up do ya. Everything Trump did was within the legal framework of this country, do you commies ever stop lying?
The legal framework is for Trump to go to a court of law for a writ of mandamus

Not to strongarm an elected official over the phone, or in person.

He made a request, he didn't strongarm anyone, his request was denied. End of fucking story.

You know some in the crowd were streaming Trumps speech on their cellphones.

The rally will be livestreamed in this article, but delays are possible.

Yeah, except the senate voted down that defense motion and said Blount was a civil officer of the US.

They upheld the second defense motion claiming since Blount was no longer a civil officer they had no jurisdiction to try him. Reading is fundamental.

Blount was no longer a senator, they had already expelled him the previous year.

They also held that William W. Belknap was not a civil officer, but as he had been impeached by the house, stood trial in the senate.

You know some in the crowd were streaming Trumps speech on their cellphones.

The rally will be livestreamed in this article, but delays are possible.

And??????????

Sure, if you ignore that fact that the capitol siege began before Trump spoke. But feel free to keep lying, it's expected.

From Wikipedia.

• 12:00 p.m.: President Trump begins his over one-hour speech.[15] He repeats allegations that the election was stolen, criticizing Vice President Mike Pence by name a half-dozen times, accusing fellow Republicans of not doing enough to back up his allegations, and stating that he would walk with the crowd to the Capitol, though he retires to the White House immediately after the speech.[17]
  • 12:30 p.m.: Crowds of pro-Trump supporters gather outside the U.S. Capitol building.[18]
    • Capitol Police respond to a report of a possible explosive device at the Republican National Committee Headquarters, which is later identified as a pipe bomb. Shortly afterwards, a second pipe bomb is found at the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee.[19][18] Buildings next to these headquarters are evacuated.[20]
    • A police sweep of the area identifies a vehicle which held one handgun, an M4 Carbine assault rifle with loaded magazine, and components for 11 Molotov cocktails with homemade napalm. Around 6:30 p.m, the driver was apprehended carrying two unregistered handguns as he returned to the vehicle. He is not suspected of planting the pipe bombs.[20][21]
  • 12:53 p.m.: Rioters overwhelm police along the outer perimeter west of the Capitol building, pushing aside temporary fencing. By 1:03 p.m., rioters have overrun three additional layers of barricades and have forced police officers to the base of the west Capitol steps.[19]

But after long after he had started. And even long after henchmen Rudy and Don Jr did their thing.

He made a request, he didn't strongarm anyone, his request was denied. End of fucking story.
Trump asked for something that wasn't legal, hence the denial. There was no legal means for the Sec of State to "find" 11,780 votes. As the vote had been counted, recounted, counted again, and certified, with the ascertainment signed by the governor, and transmitted to the national archives.

Blount was no longer a senator, they had already expelled him the previous year.

They also held that William W. Belknap was not a civil officer, but as he had been impeached by the house, stood trial in the senate.

And was subsequently acquitted, your point?

From Wikipedia.

You specifically said it began BEFORE Trump spoke. Not true.

Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

Funny how you've changed the subject after you couldn't really back up your initial claim. I guess that's what happens when you face up against a few dozen conservative legal speakers.

You've had it handed to you so you deflect. Trump wouldn't admit defeat either.

From Wikipedia.

I heard reports it did, I didn't post that timeline. The pipe bombs were reported at 12:49, tell the class when they were planted.

Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

Funny how you've changed the subject after you couldn't really back up your initial claim. I guess that's what happens when you face up against a few dozen conservative legal speakers.

You've had it handed to you so you deflect. Trump wouldn't admit defeat either.

Are you fucking high? I still say the senate doesn't have the constitutional authority to hold a trial of a private citizen. I've been consistent throughout this thread about that. I even provided an example where a previous senate agreed. It's you commies that have thrown all kinds of crap into the mix.

I heard reports it did, I didn't post that timeline.

As I said, Trump told them to go "peaceably" to the capitol to overturn the vote count.

Just as Trump told the Georgia Sec of State to "find" 11,780 votes.

As Michael Cohen explained to congress, that's the way Trump tells people what to do.

Are you fucking high? I still say the senate doesn't have the constitutional authority to hold a trial of a private citizen.
The Senate convened a trial in early April, with Belknap present, after voting 37-29, that it had the authority to try former government officials.

I heard reports it did, I didn't post that timeline.

As I said, Trump told them to go "peaceably" to the capitol to overturn the vote count.

Just as Trump told the Georgia Sec of State to "find" 11,780 votes.

As Michael Cohen explained to congress, that's the way Trump tells people what to do.

Yeah, what ever commie, I'm going to bed. BTW, Trump told them to make their "voices heard", nothing more.

Yeah, what ever commie, I'm going to bed. BTW, Trump told them to make their "voices heard", nothing more.

Mark 6:25
And having entered immediately with haste to the king, she asked, saying, "I desire that you give to me the head of John the Baptist upon a platter at once."

Matthew 14:8

At her mother's suggestion she asked him, "Give me here and now the head of John the Baptist on a plate!"

You would say she didn't ask for John the Babtist to be killed. She just wanted his head. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back