Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg
If I'm that female that came forward, i'd sue each and every other woman coming forward for staying quiet and her ending up with this fk because of their silence.
On what grounds? They dont have to tell the world they were raped. I wonder if its a crime to not report being raped?

You are speaking from experience but its only your experience. No wonder you hate Black guys so much now.
You wouldn't do black guys either if you had a choice or lick of sense.

The AIDS rate for blacks is 7 times that of whites and Asians, but then you haven't had much luck with them. Being black and gay must suck.
I have a choice and I choose Black women most of the time. Hard to fight the white ones like Tipsy off because of how sexually aggressive they are but it can be done. Tipsy is like most white women that claim Black men raped them. She felt left behind.
Black men have to stick with black women because they just can't take abuse. White women put them in their place with a little public humiliation. They run. Black men are just too weak and pussyfied for white women. They can't take it.
So you were mouthy and thats why your Black pimp left you?

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

The only rapist in this election cycle is bill clinton.....at least 3 rapes...and about a dozen sexual assaults....and hilary helped him keep the women quiet....
Two things. Bill isnt running for office and I dont see a link that shows he was convicted of sexaully assualting anyone. He hasnt even been caught on tape professing to be a sexual assaulter Like Drumpf.

Kinda goes to show, a lot of women keep their mouths shut, don't they?
He's good looking. They keep hoping for a call back.
I cant wrap my mind around why they keep silent for so long. Why should they be ashamed someone physically stronger forced themselves on them?
It's what happens if they take him to court. Defense lawyers tear 'em apart. His friends and family tear 'em apart. It's also just plain humiliating to have to talk about it, have a rape kit done -- that includes pictures -- and tell a cop and then a D.A. all about it, over and over. So, short answer--it's invasive to privacy and she's in for character assassination unless it was a Central Park stranger that leaped out of the trees.
I think its hard for me to understand because I am not a woman.

It's easy to mistake a male that supports feminist democrats like Hillary for a woman.

You wish. Stop sniffing my crotch.

Is that what your pimp did to you?
I suggest you prove I had a pimp of any color. You did, that's why you think others have. Half of black men are gay prostitutes. They think they are Laverne Cox. Is that what you think about yourself.

"Half of black men are gay prostitutes".

I suggest you attempt to prove that, love.
It's proved the same way asslips proves his statements.

I know you have a thing for me, but I'm really not interested. You embarrass yourself. Poor lonely soul that you are, searching for a little cyber romance. Not interested.

Unless deep down no doesn't really mean no after all.

Isn't everyone interested in you love?
You are that's for sure.

It's appropriate that your interest should surface in a rape topic. This is just how easily it happens. One person wants to sexually subjegate another. So they act on their impulses. No doesn't mean no. It means a challenge. I nicely informed you that I was not your friend. What a challenge that was. You will now force your will on me. A cyber sex assault. You are no different than this rapist. How many women have you assaulted? Or are you a dreaming lesbian who just imagines herself to be manly?

I cant wrap my mind around why they keep silent for so long. Why should they be ashamed someone physically stronger forced themselves on them?
It's what happens if they take him to court. Defense lawyers tear 'em apart. His friends and family tear 'em apart. It's also just plain humiliating to have to talk about it, have a rape kit done -- that includes pictures -- and tell a cop and then a D.A. all about it, over and over. So, short answer--it's invasive to privacy and she's in for character assassination unless it was a Central Park stranger that leaped out of the trees.

It's easy to mistake a male that supports feminist democrats like Hillary for a woman.
Only if you are a lowly Drumpf supporter. Most real men dont run around supporting the jock straps of other guys.

You are speaking from experience but its only your experience. No wonder you hate Black guys so much now.

The AIDS rate for blacks is 7 times that of whites and Asians, but then you haven't had much luck with them. Being black and gay must suck.
I have a choice and I choose Black women most of the time. Hard to fight the white ones like Tipsy off because of how sexually aggressive they are but it can be done. Tipsy is like most white women that claim Black men raped them. She felt left behind.
Black men have to stick with black women because they just can't take abuse. White women put them in their place with a little public humiliation. They run. Black men are just too weak and pussyfied for white women. They can't take it.
Sorry we have never met. You pimped out someone else. All black men are pimps.

Sorry we have never met. You pimped out someone else. All black men are pimps.
If I were to pimp you i would have made you productive. You shouldnt let your one experience with a Black pimp leave you with such a bad impression regarding the rest of Black men.

Only if you are a lowly Drumpf supporter. Most real men dont run around supporting the jock straps of other guys.

Real men don't support dumb feminist *****. Blacks are a lot like feminists, they depend on the nanny state to take care of them. Why don't you run along to a democrat fundraiser, take some tampons with you.

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.
how the hell would you know?....you hate sex,remember?.....
Not always. I grew out of it. Sex got boring.

But I always knew to take care of myself. I always knew how to take care of myself. Women are stupid. More stupid today than any other time in history.
you grew out of it?.....and it got boring?....in other words you just laid there and did not do anything else.....or you had some pretty shitty lovers....

Real men don't support dumb feminist *****. Blacks are a lot like feminists, they depend on the nanny state to take care of them. Why don't you run along to a democrat fundraiser, take some tampons with you.
Real men have no problem supporting women. You white guys like jock sniffing as you have shown with Drumpf.

If I were to pimp you i would have made you productive. You shouldnt let your one experience with a Black pimp leave you with such a bad impression regarding the rest of Black men.
Because there are some bad black pimps, that doesn't mean all black pimps are bad! :)
Thats what white girls say but I dont think they understand all pimps are not nice guys.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
no, but being naive isn't helping women.

Guess you're quicker to invoke assumptions than I am. Unless you have a specific case in mind, that seems pretty broad brush to me.

Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.

But I always knew to take care of myself. I always knew how to take care of myself. Women are stupid. More stupid today than any other time in history.

Men everywhere thank you.

you grew out of it?.....and it got boring?....in other words you just laid there and did not do anything else.....or you had some pretty shitty lovers....

Could very well be that SHE was boring, not sex per se.

Guess you're quicker to invoke assumptions than I am. Unless you have a specific case in mind, that seems pretty broad brush to me.
Well I don't know, there are quite a few women who are constantly putting themselves into bad situations in this country and globe. one would think at some point some common sense on men would eventually sink in that men are scum and as a woman one must be smart about drinking and conduct afterward. The man here is to blame if what she claims occurred. As a man I am pissed that they think a woman is for them to abuse.

And to not report any abuse is the highest form of stupid IMHO

Well I don't know, there are quite a few women who are constantly putting themselves into bad situations in this country and globe. one would think at some point some common sense on men would eventually sink in that men are scum and as a woman one must be smart about drinking and conduct afterward. The man here is to blame if what she claims occurred. As a man I am pissed that they think a woman is for them to abuse.

And to not report any abuse is the highest form of stupid IMHO

Course you and I ain't women. Maybe they should all stay indoors like some muslim societies, heh? That safe enough for ya? Enjoy your white male privilege.

Forum List

Back