Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

how the hell would you know?....you hate sex,remember?.....
Not always. I grew out of it. Sex got boring.

But I always knew to take care of myself. I always knew how to take care of myself. Women are stupid. More stupid today than any other time in history.
you grew out of it?.....and it got boring?....in other words you just laid there and did not do anything else.....or you had some pretty shitty lovers....

Could very well be that SHE was boring, not sex per se.
like i said,she just laid there playing the corpse.....
Well, that is a very effective way of telling a man that he isn't sexy, he isn't turning you on and playing dead is the best he can expect.

Yes. Playing the corpse is acceptable.

Meh, if you were playing perhaps.

Okay gentlemen. Woman here. The attitude is so ingrained that women should be the Virgin Mary that few young women could hold up under the scrutiny and personal assault that is de rigueur for the rapist's attorney to present as a defense. Has she ever attended a wild college party? Has she "hooked up" with more than one guy? Did she actually snuggle with this guy, flirt and stuff like that there, and then he got carried away? Had she been drinking? Does she have pictures on her FB page in scanty clothing? Baby, it's all over if you're a normal red blooded female. You can act that way but don't complain if you get nailed. That's a lot of it.

If a guy were beaten up (the closest equivalent, I guess, of rape) would he lose his case for drinking or clowning around on FB or acting a bit wild? Doubt it. There is a different standard of behavior for women. That's just one aspect of why they don't report, jc.
what does any of that have to do with reporting a crime? No one said it had to go to court. Report it. to someone!

Okay gentlemen. Woman here. The attitude is so ingrained that women should be the Virgin Mary that few young women could hold up under the scrutiny and personal assault that is de rigueur for the rapist's attorney to present as a defense. Has she ever attended a wild college party? Has she "hooked up" with more than one guy? Did she actually snuggle with this guy, flirt and stuff like that there, and then he got carried away? Had she been drinking? Does she have pictures on her FB page in scanty clothing? Baby, it's all over if you're a normal red blooded female. You can act that way but don't complain if you get nailed. That's a lot of it.

If a guy were beaten up (the closest equivalent, I guess, of rape) would he lose his case for drinking or clowning around on FB or acting a bit wild? Doubt it. There is a different standard of behavior for women. That's just one aspect of why they don't report, jc.
what does any of that have to do with reporting a crime? No one said it had to go to court. Report it. to someone!

Sure, hell, forget court, tweet it.

LOL, which is it, report or take it to court. If someone is too scared to take it to court, they can still report it. it goes in a file and it's available in the future to back the claim. WTF is wrong with you?

LOL, which is it, report or take it to court. If someone is too scared to take it to court, they can still report it. it goes in a file and it's available in the future to back the claim. WTF is wrong with you?

I just think you're kinda silly, that's all.

I just think you're kinda silly, that's all.
I make my grandchildren laugh all the time. I enjoy making them laugh. On a serious note,

how the hell would you know?....you hate sex,remember?.....

But I always knew to take care of myself. I always knew how to take care of myself. Women are stupid. More stupid today than any other time in history.
you grew out of it?.....and it got boring?....in other words you just laid there and did not do anything else.....or you had some pretty shitty lovers....

Well, that is a very effective way of telling a man that he isn't sexy, he isn't turning you on and playing dead is the best he can expect.

if he did not turn you on,why would you have sex with him?....

Sorry! How does that stop rape though, if the guy isn't prosecuted?
I think some campuses are beginning to encourage straight reporting, at the health clinic or the counseling offices. Of course, most of the girls will tell their friends, but some folks just have to learn the hard way.

I think some campuses are beginning to encourage straight reporting, at the health clinic or the counseling offices. Of course, most of the girls will tell their friends, but some folks just have to learn the hard way.
I don't get you all. I say report and you go on about all of the concerns about the womans personal life. then I say at least report it and you don't have to take the dude to court and you say what good does that do? Wow, you really don't get it. It validates the encounter. it sets it off for a second victim, shows a history to the dude if did go to court. fk you all are stupid. it's called priors.

Women need to stop being foolish and they need to stop lying. Then their claims of rape will be taken more seriously.

When a woman texts the guy 100 times asking when will he see her again; when she facebook posts the wonderful lover she nailed and emails all of her girlfriends what great orgasms he gave her, she was not raped. She may be angry to find out he dumped her after one time, but she was not raped.

I don't get you all. I say report and you go on about all of the concerns about the womans personal life. then I say at least report it and you don't have to take the dude to court and you say what good does that do? Wow, you really don't get it. It validates the encounter. it sets it off for a second victim, shows a history to the dude if did go to court. fk you all are stupid. it's called priors.
No need to swear. Courts aren't allowed to use hearsay evidence--a lot of times not even prior convictions, so how are a bunch of girls' affidavits that were never investigated or adjudicated going to do any good? That's what I'm having a hard time understanding.

if he did not turn you on,why would you have sex with him?....
Because I sometimes like to be abusive.

Women need to stop being foolish and they need to stop lying. Then their claims of rape will be taken more seriously.

When a woman texts the guy 100 times asking when will he see her again; when she facebook posts the wonderful lover she nailed and emails all of her girlfriends what great orgasms he gave her, she was not raped. She may be angry to find out he dumped her after one time, but she was not raped.
No one is defending that imaginary girl. That it is not what rape is and it does not apply to most rapes. Have a little respect, Tipsy. You know it happens or you wouldn't be pushing for girls to be careful.

No need to swear. Courts aren't allowed to use hearsay evidence--a lot of times not even prior convictions, so how are a bunch of girls' affidavits that were never investigated or adjudicated going to do any good? That's what I'm having a hard time understanding.
they can if goes toward pattern. and again, if there are five reports over time against a perp, it has value. If nothing else the women can all go on a tv show with lawyer Albright and it confirms their story, rather than some thirty year old lie. Like Bill Cosby.

No one is defending that imaginary girl. That it is not what rape is and it does not apply to most rapes. Have a little respect, Tipsy. You know it happens or you wouldn't be pushing for girls to be careful.
but I know many women who like to play nasty at times. there is a line there. Women are not much different than men about bragging about a catch. Or do you disagree with that too?

I understood you think women were stupid for not reporting it. I think thats stupid on your part because you have no idea what the reasons are since you are not a woman.
It's my opinion and so what? They should report a scum man for violating them. Seems rather reasonable. It's called criminal.
Your opinion is dumb but you are allowed to have it. I think its reasonable and logical that one would report it. However, nothing happens in a vacuum. Some people are made up differently. Notice I said people because that is across the board. There are grown men that wouldt report being raped by another man.
I agree. If nothing else, it secures a point and time along with the assailant.
It would be great if everyone had someone they could tell immediately. What of the people that dont?

Not exaclty the type of thing one might want to document with her/his cell phone is it. Well, from a victim's perspective.
Yeah I dont think that would work out well. Even if they were successful at doing it an attorney would eat them for lunch in a court by claiming she taped it for memories.

but I know many women who like to play nasty at times. there is a line there. Women are not much different than men about bragging about a catch. Or do you disagree with that too?
Oh no I fully agree. Women brag all the time. They don't brag about rapists or how good the rape felt. It's one of those lines of demarcation.

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
no, but being naive isn't helping women.

Guess you're quicker to invoke assumptions than I am. Unless you have a specific case in mind, that seems pretty broad brush to me.
Well I don't know, there are quite a few women who are constantly putting themselves into bad situations in this country and globe. one would think at some point some common sense on men would eventually sink in that men are scum and as a woman one must be smart about drinking and conduct afterward. The man here is to blame if what she claims occurred. As a man I am pissed that they think a woman is for them to abuse.

And to not report any abuse is the highest form of stupid IMHO

Course you and I ain't women. Maybe they should all stay indoors like some muslim societies, heh? That safe enough for ya? Enjoy your white male privilege.
Well, the Muslims are winning.... just sayin'

Its a fine line. I was once reported for raping someone I didnt even know while I was in another state. The only thing that saved my ass was my plane ticket receipt I had that showed I had just got back that morning.

It happens. It happens less or not at all to women who take care of themselves.

You are with a man you don't know well. You excuse yourself to the ladies room. When you come back there is a fresh drink waiting for you.

What do you do?

Stupid women say thank you and end up in an alley getting over GHB. A woman who takes care of herself will,send it back. It's been drugged. Get another.

Simple shit.

Forum List

Back