Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Kinda goes to show, a lot of women keep their mouths shut, don't they?

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.

He's good looking. They keep hoping for a call back.
I cant wrap my mind around why they keep silent for so long. Why should they be ashamed someone physically stronger forced themselves on them?
It's what happens if they take him to court. Defense lawyers tear 'em apart. His friends and family tear 'em apart. It's also just plain humiliating to have to talk about it, have a rape kit done -- that includes pictures -- and tell a cop and then a D.A. all about it, over and over. So, short answer--it's invasive to privacy and she's in for character assassination unless it was a Central Park stranger that leaped out of the trees.

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

See? Not EVERY rapist is black!
We know most are white.

lol, let me guess...you majored in African-American Studies.
a7c6e6ffaa68715726a5905dcc17f3be.jpg
Not in school. I major in Black people studies everyday.

That is not Bill Clinton, is he trying to impersonate the 40th president of the US? Oh, my mistake, sorry, thought this was about HRC's husband.
Sounds like he is trying to impersonate Drumpf. Thats why I specifically mentioned that it wasnt Drumpf.

I cant wrap my mind around why they keep silent for so long. Why should they be ashamed someone physically stronger forced themselves on them?
It's what happens if they take him to court. Defense lawyers tear 'em apart. His friends and family tear 'em apart. It's also just plain humiliating to have to talk about it, have a rape kit done -- that includes pictures -- and tell a cop and then a D.A. all about it, over and over. So, short answer--it's invasive to privacy and she's in for character assassination unless it was a Central Park stranger that leaped out of the trees.
I think its hard for me to understand because I am not a woman.

Attachments

• 635870872051354354-Bill-Cosby.jpg
    635870872051354354-Bill-Cosby.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 55

Could have fooled me.

I never really thought of that before, but sure, it would be hard for you because men aren't shamed and judged for how many sexual partners they've had. Or how many drinks they've had at a party. It's a different world view.

See? Not EVERY rapist is black!
We know most are white.
Maybe if more of you used baby powder or white face, for sure. I will say one thing for sure, rapist s of women are LIBERAL...
Yeah ok...:laugh:

JoshDuggar-300x225.jpg

Could have fooled me.
Doesnt take much to fool you so I can understand your confusion

Forum List

Back