Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

Its a fine line. I was once reported for raping someone I didnt even know while I was in another state. The only thing that saved my ass was my plane ticket receipt I had that showed I had just got back that morning.
That happened to Bill Cosby. He was in France at the time of the alleged rape.

you grew out of it?.....and it got boring?....in other words you just laid there and did not do anything else.....or you had some pretty shitty lovers....

Could very well be that SHE was boring, not sex per se.
like i said,she just laid there playing the corpse.....
Well, that is a very effective way of telling a man that he isn't sexy, he isn't turning you on and playing dead is the best he can expect.

Yes. Playing the corpse is acceptable.
if he did not turn you on,why would you have sex with him?....
Because I sometimes like to be abusive.
if you just layed there and let the guy fuck you,he still got off....so how is that being abusive?....to many men a "fuck even a bad one,is still a fuck"....

Women need to stop being foolish and they need to stop lying. Then their claims of rape will be taken more seriously.

When a woman texts the guy 100 times asking when will he see her again; when she facebook posts the wonderful lover she nailed and emails all of her girlfriends what great orgasms he gave her, she was not raped. She may be angry to find out he dumped her after one time, but she was not raped.
No one is defending that imaginary girl. That it is not what rape is and it does not apply to most rapes. Have a little respect, Tipsy. You know it happens or you wouldn't be pushing for girls to be careful.
but I know many women who like to play nasty at times. there is a line there. Women are not much different than men about bragging about a catch. Or do you disagree with that too?
I can only go by what I do and what the women I know do, and that's over the line nasty, in my book and my friends' book.
We have a very small college campus in town, no Greeks, so all the students either live in the dorms or commute from home. If a predator is stalking females, their complaints enable campus security to ban the guy. I think most college campuses, though, including the one I attended, would make a ban harder to enforce, with frat and sorority houses all over town.

Last edited:
Its a fine line. I was once reported for raping someone I didnt even know while I was in another state. The only thing that saved my ass was my plane ticket receipt I had that showed I had just got back that morning.
well you know A....all you black guys look alike.....so what happened to the accuser?....

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

I think being ready isnt the issue its being forced you dumbass

Well, that is a very effective way of telling a man that he isn't sexy, he isn't turning you on and playing dead is the best he can expect.

if you just layed there and let the guy fuck you,he still got off....so how is that being abusive?....to many men a "fuck even a bad one,is still a fuck"....
Men like to think they are good lovers. It's part of their self esteem and don't count on a guy getting off. Sometimes they lose it with a bout of ed.

There is something comical about a guy struggling, getting all red in the face, huffing and puffing. Then the calm cool voice "did you think you were exciting me?"

It's funny in a macabre way. The one certain thing, win lose or draw, the guy is gone. He will not be back. No muss, no fuss, no explanations, no excuses.

Men like to think they are good lovers. It's part of their self esteem and don't count on a guy getting off. Sometimes they lose it with a bout of ed.

There is something comical about a guy struggling, getting all red in the face, huffing and puffing. Then the calm cool voice "did you think you were exciting me?"

It's funny in a macabre way. The one certain thing, win lose or draw, the guy is gone. He will not be back. No muss, no fuss, no explanations, no excuses.
if this was your "sex" life,i can understand why you hate sex.....

well you know A....all you black guys look alike.....so what happened to the accuser?....
Nothing much. She just got yelled at. She was a white lady so they didnt do anything to her.

I disagree. Nothing turns me off quicker than a cold fish. Theres something about me that needs a woman to want and be excited about sex

Thats different. You have sex with the guy and lay there like a dead fish so he wont come back?

Nothing much. She just got yelled at. She was a white lady so they didnt do anything to her.
that sucks....

Women need to stop being foolish and they need to stop lying. Then their claims of rape will be taken more seriously.

When a woman texts the guy 100 times asking when will he see her again; when she facebook posts the wonderful lover she nailed and emails all of her girlfriends what great orgasms he gave her, she was not raped. She may be angry to find out he dumped her after one time, but she was not raped.
No one is defending that imaginary girl. That it is not what rape is and it does not apply to most rapes. Have a little respect, Tipsy. You know it happens or you wouldn't be pushing for girls to be careful.
but I know many women who like to play nasty at times. there is a line there. Women are not much different than men about bragging about a catch. Or do you disagree with that too?
I can only go by what I do and what the women I know do, and that's over the line nasty, in my book and my friends' book.
We have a very small college campus in town, no Greeks, so all the students either live in the dorms or commute from home. If a predator is stalking females, their complaints enable campus security to ban the guy. I think most college campuses, though, including the one I attended, would make a ban harder to enforce, with frat and sorority houses all over town.

There is a girl protesting that her rapist was acquitted. She carries a mattress everywhere she goes. He was acquitted because of her facebook and twitter exuberance in bragging. Except she was only a one night stand.

Thats different. You have sex with the guy and lay there like a dead fish so he wont come back?

Stupid, just tell him you ain't into him, this is one confused "lady". Likes to let him know she's not into it by letting him, but only 'cause she's into being abusive. Jeez.

that sucks....
Tell me about it. She was some skinny ugly chick but she evidently had some pull. I got teased for months over it.

I disagree. Nothing turns me off quicker than a cold fish. Theres something about me that needs a woman to want and be excited about sex
to you and me....but there are lots of guys out there who look at it as a fuck......my x bro in-law being one apparently,my wifes sister,who was a fairly heavy sleeper at times, told us more than once she would wake up and the guy was fucking her,and she said he is one of those 30 second guys so he got off before she could react.....i lost any respect i had for the guy after she told us this....

to you and me....but there are lots of guys out there who look at it as a fuck......my x bro in-law being one apparently,my wifes sister,who was a fairly heavy sleeper at times, told us more than once she would wake up and the guy was fucking her,and she said he is one of those 30 second guys so he got off before she could react.....i lost any respect i had for the guy after she told us this....

So basically he was a sneaky fucker then.

if this was your "sex" life,i can understand why you hate sex.....
It wasn't always. Just after I decided this was something I didn't want to do anymore. That alone was very liberating.

Humiliating men is an entirely different level of fun.

I missed your qualifier of "many".

I have never seen nor heard of a man that can tolerate sexual humiliation. Even men that like their asses beaten until blood runs down their crack likes to feel virile.

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

We have a serial rapist here in Metro Detroit too. Just caught the sob.

Ikeie Ranordo Smith

Officials have accused the man of being a serial rapist who may be involved in as many as 35 cases of home invasion or sexual assault in Metro Detroit.

Forum List

Back