Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

Don't forget their black pimps. Love the way they look after their women.
Tipsy had a Black pimp and she is white.
You wish. Stop sniffing my crotch.

Is that what your pimp did to you?
I suggest you prove I had a pimp of any color. You did, that's why you think others have. Half of black men are gay prostitutes. They think they are Laverne Cox. Is that what you think about yourself.

"Half of black men are gay prostitutes".

I suggest you attempt to prove that, love.
It's proved the same way asslips proves his statements.

I know you have a thing for me, but I'm really not interested. You embarrass yourself. Poor lonely soul that you are, searching for a little cyber romance. Not interested.

Unless deep down no doesn't really mean no after all.

Most timid white guys such as yourself wont risk injury trying to rape a Black woman. Instead they pay Black prostitutes like you do.

I suggest you prove I had a pimp of any color. You did, that's why you think others have. Half of black men are gay prostitutes. They think they are Laverne Cox. Is that what you think about yourself.
I dont have to prove anything. I take your word for it you did have a Black pimp.

My daughter this Christmas will be given the best present ever. If more women and gays would learn self defense, then serial rapist and liberals would be a thing of the past.

This was date rape. He didn't waylay women in an alley. He was known to his victims. They had a history. A short history but a history nonetheless. The women who were raped did not remain in control of the relationship. This doesn't happen to women who seize control immediately and never let it go. If the entire relationship was on her terms this would not have happened. The date rapist would have lost interest and moved on.

Every 109 seconds, an American is sexually assaulted.
And every 8 minutes, that victim is a child. Meanwhile, only 6 out of every 1,000 perpetrators will end up in prison.
Statistics | RAINN

1. 1 in 5 women (20%) will be sexually assaulted while at college while only 4% of college men will be sexually assaulted. You can make a difference: take photos to share resources with sexual assault survivors. Sign up for Support for Survivors.
  2. Most college victims are assaulted by someone they know.
  3. 42% of college women who are raped tell no one about the assault.
  4. It is estimated that only 5% of sexual assaults on college campuses are reported, making sexual assault the most underreported crime.
  5. Rape results in about 32,000 pregnancies each year.

1. 11 Facts About Sexual Assault | DoSomething.org | Volunteer for Social Change
  • About 20 million out of 112 million women (18.0%) in the United States have been raped during their lifetime. 12
  • Only 16% of all rapes were reported to law enforcement. 12
  • In 2006 alone, 300,000 college women (5.2%) were raped. 12
  • Among college women, about 12% of rapes were reported to law enforcement. 12
  • A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention survey on the national prevalence of intimate partner violence, sexual violence, and stalking found:
    • 81% of women who experienced rape, stalking, or physical violence by an intimate partner reported significant short- or long-term impacts. 18
    • About 35% of women who were raped as minors also were raped as adults, compared to 14% of women without an early rape history. 18
    • 28% of male rape victims were first raped when they were 10 years old or younger. 18
https://www.nsopw.gov/en/Education/FactsStatistics?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Most claims of rape in college are fake.

How do you know?

Conviction rates.

Conviction rates mean the claims are false? I asked how did you know not what do you think.

I know you have a thing for me, but I'm really not interested. You embarrass yourself. Poor lonely soul that you are, searching for a little cyber romance. Not interested.

Isn't everyone interested in you love?

Women who claim they were raped destroy themselves by spending the next three days begging the guy to call them back.

Then they stew.

After a couple of weeks it sinks in. They aren't hearing from him again and decide they were raped.
You are speaking from experience but its only your experience. No wonder you hate Black guys so much now.

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.
how the hell would you know?....you hate sex,remember?.....

I'll bet this scumbag didn't rape any black women. He is apparently a low-life, but he likely has some standards.
Most timid white guys such as yourself wont risk injury trying to rape a Black woman. Instead they pay Black prostitutes like you do.

the poor fucker didnt make any money with her......

I'll bet this scumbag didn't rape any black women. He is apparently a low-life, but he likely has some standards.

the poor fucker didnt make any money with her......
I think that is why he left her and then she called rape 3 weeks later.

You are speaking from experience but its only your experience. No wonder you hate Black guys so much now.
You wouldn't do black guys either if you had a choice or lick of sense.

The AIDS rate for blacks is 7 times that of whites and Asians, but then you haven't had much luck with them. Being black and gay must suck.
I have a choice and I choose Black women most of the time. Hard to fight the white ones like Tipsy off because of how sexually aggressive they are but it can be done. Tipsy is like most white women that claim Black men raped them. She felt left behind.

The AIDS rate for blacks is 7 times that of whites and Asians, but then you haven't had much luck with them. Being black and gay must suck.
I have a choice and I choose Black women most of the time. Hard to fight the white ones like Tipsy off because of how sexually aggressive they are but it can be done. Tipsy is like most white women that claim Black men raped them. She felt left behind.
This is getting banal. Do the jungle bunny civilization stuff again.

That's fun!

I dont have to prove anything. I take your word for it you did have a Black pimp.
No wonder you're a Democrat. You lie like one.

No its not Drumpf. This guy sexually assaulted a female student and once he was captured more people have come forth to report he did the same to them.

Dozens come forward in UW-Madison rape case - CNN.com

161026182701-alec-cook-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg
If I'm that female that came forward, i'd sue each and every other woman coming forward for staying quiet and her ending up with this fk because of their silence.

Black men have to stick with black women because they just can't take abuse. White women put them in their place with a little public humiliation. They run. Black men are just too weak and pussyfied for white women. They can't take it.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
no, but being naive isn't helping women.

Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.
how the hell would you know?....you hate sex,remember?.....
Not always. I grew out of it. Sex got boring.

But I always knew to take care of myself. I always knew how to take care of myself. Women are stupid. More stupid today than any other time in history.

As oppsed to white pimps I guess who are much more gentlemen like, in that Trumpian kinda way.
Drumpf be pimpin his own daughter.

ivanka-trump.jpg
I never knew that was sexual. I supposed only a lib can see it.

Isn't everyone interested in you love?
this I see is how the typical rape victim ends up a victim. the need to repeat after one is told to leave alone. i guess it is a libturd thingy.

Forum List

Back