Serial Killer Released From Prison

They released another one of Obama's sons. .... :cool:
I think it`s more likely that Trump`s kids and in laws will be locked up. Do you have any more stupid comments?
Stupid like your theory that Trumps kids are going to jail? How fucking delusional are you? :laugh:
Have a passing 5th grader read my post to you. I said it`s "more likely" that Trumps relatives are going to jail because THEY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED! None of Obama`s kids or Chelsea Clinton are under investigation.
More likely? Well, Obama has claimed one criminal "could have been my son" who wasnt actually his son, meanwhile, zero Trump kids have gone to jail. So lets do a little math here...

Obama saying "hes my son": 1
Trump kids gone to jail: 0

According to my calculations, it turns out that its more likely that Obama will claim this creten as his son, than any of Trumps kids going to jail.

I started carrying a revolver everywhere I went when I was 13 years old after they murdered her.
You were seriously carrying a firearm at 13 years old? :uhh:
I wasn't the only kid in my circle of friends that started carrying a gun. Our good friend Dawn was kidnapped and taken to the basement of a creepy old abandoned theater where they tortured, raped and mutilated her. They stuck a piece of conduit up her pussy and impaled her with it. To finish her off they flattened her head with a concrete block. She was only 12 years old.

And the murderer was still out there, perhaps even stalking us.

TOLEDO, Ohio — An inmate who confessed to killing three people with his older brother during a string of murders in the 1980s will be released from prison under a decades-old plea deal, a judge ruled Thursday.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/09/judge-allows-release-of-man-who-confessed-to-3-killings/

In a racially motivated series of rapes and murders, this groid and his brother kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered a dear friend of mine when I was a kid. I started carrying a revolver everywhere I went when I was 13 years old after they murdered her. Now they are letting him free because of a plea bargain that Democrat prosecutor Julia Bates offered him. This is fucking insane.

The whole city was terrified because those serial killers were on the loose.

I'm so sorry you have to relive this crap a second time. Really.

I started carrying a revolver everywhere I went when I was 13 years old after they murdered her.
You were seriously carrying a firearm at 13 years old? :uhh:
I wasn't the only kid in my circle of friends that started carrying a gun. Our good friend Dawn was kidnapped and taken to the basement of a creepy old abandoned theater where they tortured, raped and mutilated her. They stuck a piece of conduit up her pussy and impaled her with it. To finish her off they flattened her head with a concrete block. She was only 12 years old.

And the murderer was still out there, perhaps even stalking us.
Dude...I get it. I just can’t believe it. I come from a family of law enforcement. Guns were embraced. My dad was the range officer for his department - he would take me with him when the officers had to re-qualify. I was shooting with the police department when I was 10 years old. But he never would have let me carry a firearm at 13 under any circumstance.

Forum List

Back