Dozen key revelations from newly released memos in the Hunter Biden criminal probe

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Dozen key revelations from newly released memos

in the Hunter Biden criminal probe

The Committee on Wednesday voted to release 700 pages of materials related to potential influence peddling that the panel received from IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler. Many of the documents appear to support critics who assert that the Biden DOJ covered for him, and his son.
28 Sep 2023 ~~ Steven Richards

The House Ways and Means Committee released documents Wednesday that Chairman Jason Smith, (R-Mo.), says reveals a deepening pattern of influence peddling by the Biden family and also underscores career Department of Justice officials' efforts to obstruct the investigation into Hunter Biden.
The Committee voted to release 700 pages of materials from the federal investigation into the Biden family that were provided by IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler. In prepared remarks, Smith said that Hunter Biden and his family operated a "complex and lucrative enterprise" to "enrich themselves to the tune of at least $20 million."
"It is clear that then Vice President Joe Biden’s political power and influence was, quote, the brand that Hunter Biden was selling all over the world," he added.
Here are a dozen key revelations from the documents released by the committee:
Hunter Biden believed his Chinese energy partner was tied directly to the Communist nation's president.
In an interview with investigators, James Biden—the younger brother of President Biden—said that Hunter Biden "portrayed CEFC to him as Chairman Ye was a protégé of President Xi," according to the memorandum of his interview.
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
T19 Exhibit 401-Memo-FINAL Memo of Interview w James B SPORTSMAN-09.29.2022_KPM Unredacted_Redacted.pdf
**********​
T9-Exhibit-1i-HWM-Apple-iCloud-Email-regarding-HW3-Income-08.02.2017_Redacted.pdf
**********​
T8-Exhibit-1H-Loan-Claim-Jeff-Gelfound-Interview_Redacted.pdf
**********​
T23 Exhibit 202-HWM Email BS Warrant-08.07.2020_Redacted.pdf
**********​
T21-Exhibit-200-HWM-Email-LW-Praise-12.20.2021_Redacted.pdf
**********​
T22-Exhibit-201-HWM-Email-from-Weiss-regarding-Investigation-06.28.2022_Redacted.pdf
**********​
T23-Exhibit-202-HWM-Email-BS-Warrant-08.07.2020_Redacted.pdf
**********​
T24-Exhibit-203-HWM-Draft-of-BS-Warrant_Redacted.pdf
**********​
A2-final-of-affidavit-2-ziegler-8-22-2023.pdf
**********​
T26-Exhibit-205-HWM-JAZ-Storage-Unit-Notes-Dated-12.20.2020_Redacted.pdf
**********​
***********​
**********​

Commentary:
If we had an honest mission-oriented DOJ/FBI, rather than comedic representations of the STASI, they would lean on James Biden HARD!!!, charge him with 157 felony counts that would put him away for ten lifetimes... and then negotiate a plea bargain with him for (say) ten years in prison in exchange for coming clean and testifying against Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and Jill Biden.
Then again, if we had an honest, mission-oriented DOJ/FBI, Joe Biden would never have gotten away with stealing the 2020 election and President Trump would be two years into his second successful term.
See also:

Last edited:
Get im! Get em both!

Americans won't turn thumbs down o their war against Russia no matter what is said!

Biden stands there swaying and gazing at the ground as if it's his enemy.

He's there for the easy pickin!

In his own defense Biden called gary shapley "fat" and challenged him to a push-up contest.

Then again, if we had an honest, mission-oriented DOJ/FBI, Joe Biden would never have gotten away with stealing the 2020 election and President Trump would be two years into his second successful term.

No! If the American people had taken the necessary actions to stop Biden from stealing the election, you would have Trump as your president.

With their over 300 million guns available, no patriot steped up to honour the promise given by the god and the 2nd. amendment.!

You need to Google Treason and get back to me

I don't need to google shit.

Biden sold out his country for money! Why do you thunk he flung the borders open? He's getting a cut from the mexican drug cartel...THAT'S WHY!

Why else would he be letting hundreds of thousands of Americans get murdered?

Biden has done the same with china, russia, ukraine, and many other countries and corporations for decades!

I see a bad case of neck stretch in his future.

I don't need to google shit.

Biden sold out his country for money! Why do you thunk he flung the borders open? He's getting a cut from the mexican drug cartel...THAT'S WHY!

Why else would he be letting hundreds of thousands of Americans get murdered?

Biden has done the same with china, russia, ukraine, and many other countries and corporations for decades!

I see a bad case of neck stretch in his future.
You need to Google “Treason”

If you did, you would realize you need actual proof of your accusations

One fact came out today in the hearing that I had never heard.

It was from a repub named kelly armstrong (neva hoid of him).

He read hunters email shaking down some chink for money...I'm sitting right here next to my father...I'm expecting a call from you within one hour...I will forever hold a grudge...(you remember that email).

Kelly armstrong said the recipient of that email vanished in 2018 and has never been seen or heard from again. :shock:

Commentary:
If we had an honest mission-oriented DOJ/FBI, rather than comedic representations of the STASI, they would lean on James Biden HARD!!!, charge him with 157 felony counts that would put him away for ten lifetimes... and then negotiate a plea bargain with him for (say) ten years in prison in exchange for coming clean and testifying against Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and Jill Biden.
Commentary? Looks more like a fever dream. You still have nothing.

He read hunters email shaking down some chink for money...I'm sitting right here next to my father...I'm expecting a call from you within one hour...I will forever hold a grudge...(you remember that email).

Kelly armstrong said the recipient of that email vanished in 2018 and has never been seen or heard from again. :shock:
Hillary must have killed him. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This is the part you usually blame Hillary

No! If the American people had taken the necessary actions to stop Biden from stealing the election, you would have Trump as your president.

With their over 300 million guns available, no patriot steped up to honour the promise given by the god and the 2nd. amendment.!
Where are those guys who keep saying the calls for violence come from the left?

Commentary? Looks more like a fever dream. You still have nothing.

That was nuts.

They can’t even answer basic, obvious questions about their supposed evidence…and they want to make an impeachment trial of it? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back