Sentenced to 3 Years For Jan 6 Violence

Why does that matter?

WHATABOUTISM?

Because if one group of rioters is singled out for special, harsher treatment, that is a violation of the equal protections clause and thus their Civil Rights.

That makes these prisoners POLITICAL PRISONERS, and that is the way people will look at them, and that is the way history will see them.

This is a dangerous line you have crossed. Being too stupid to understand that, doesn't mean you haven't done it.

View attachment 670912

And crying like babies when told they are going to jail.

This is what happens when you listen to Trump and crew.

"Two New York state men who led a mob that overwhelmed police at the perimeter of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 — then bodysurfed over the top of the crowd at a building entrance and pepper-sprayed officers — were both sentenced Friday to 44 months in prison," The New York Times reported. "Cody Mattice, 29, of Greece, N.Y., and James Mault, 30, of Brockport, N.Y., both wept as they stood before Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell and asked for leniency, apologizing for their actions and saying they hoped to return soon to their families and young children. But Howell noted that prosecutors had already cut them a reasonable deal by dropping charges that could have led to far more prison time, and she imposed the sentences requested by the government. Only four other Jan. 6 defendants have been sentenced to longer prison terms."

"Judge Howell said, "they were not patriots on Jan. 6, and no one who broke the police lines and stopped the democratic process was a patriot that day."

Were any of those thugs who assaulted police at the BLM riots sentenced to any time?

That's our modern "justice system:" Progs get off scot free. Conservatives get a harsh prison sentence.

I ain't doing your work! :)

You claimed BLM was not sent to jail for any time.

I whole heartedly disagreed! Mainly, because it's impossible.
I'm just saying that my google-fu might be weak because while I can find a shit-ton of arrests I can't find any convictions/jail time for the BLM "protests".

I'd say it was impossible too but it's looks like it's possible after all.....I'd welcome to be proved wrong.

So? Ever heard of something called 'personal accountability'?
Too funny, coming from a Trumptard, they're just like their dear leader.
Of course you have, but being a liberal sheep you don't believe in it....that's only for Conservatives, right snowflake?

:p
Conservatives do.
The looney tune republicans CLAIMING their "conservatives" NEVER have.
They blame every one else, but them, like their dear leader.

There were over 10,000 arrests during BLM Protests..... Are you saying NONE were prosecuted and got time? None? Not even a handfull? Come on!!!!!
The politicians were letting the thugs go free:

Over the 10 weeks cited by the report, more than 16,200 people were arrested for protest-related crimes. More than half of the law enforcement agencies said local district attorneys declined to prosecute those cases.
"In some instances, prosecutors refused to charge those arrested for felony crimes committed during the protests despite the availability of video evidence and suspect confessions," the report said.

Because if one group of rioters is singled out for special, harsher treatment, that is a violation of the equal protections clause and thus their Civil Rights.
NO, it isn't.

That's why there are local and state laws and federal laws.
That makes these prisoners POLITICAL PRISONERS, and that is the way people will look at them, and that is the way history will see them.
They aren't political prisoners, moron, they are traitors.
This is a dangerous line you have crossed. Being too stupid to understand that, doesn't mean you haven't done it.
Yeah, you done it retard.

The politicians were letting the thugs go free:

Over the 10 weeks cited by the report, more than 16,200 people were arrested for protest-related crimes. More than half of the law enforcement agencies said local district attorneys declined to prosecute those cases.
"In some instances, prosecutors refused to charge those arrested for felony crimes committed during the protests despite the availability of video evidence and suspect confessions," the report said.

That is HALF that we know of. There would certainly be some police who would not want to report negative behavior by their fellow city officials.

So the number is certainly higher. THe only question is, how much higher.

AND, note that they do not say that HALF hte cases were not prosecuted. But in half the DISTRICTS, the cases were not prosecuted.

If the districts that refused to prosecute where lib strongholds where the most riots took place, even if it was "only" half of the districts, it still could be the vast majority of the cases.

So? Ever heard of something called 'personal accountability'?

Of course you have, but being a liberal sheep you don't believe in it....that's only for Conservatives, right snowflake?

:p
They didn't do a full investigation. They interviewed and subpoenaed no one in the administration and subpoenaed no documents.... (It was Trump's FBI investigating, Biden rep!aced none of them, not even Chris Wray....until his term is done.)

Appears to be a cover up, or washing over.....since the FBI made that statement, without running a full investigation.

NO, it isn't.

That's why there are local and state laws and federal laws.

They aren't political prisoners, moron, they are traitors.

Yeah, you done it retard.

We've had lots of riots.

YOU are teh ones singling out ONE riot, for special hyper aggressive investigation and charging.

That is a violation of their rights.

Forum List

Back